WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do your friends like W.I.T.C.H?

Go down 
+15
Glyphon
Jewel
cornelia's #1 fan
Soliar.x
witch_girl_forever
Dark Sapphire Angel
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
xXOrubeXx
GeneralHawk
Irma's #1 Fan
Supercutie12
♥hay lin♥
Kage
*~Cassedy_Duel~*
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cornelia

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Cornelia Hale

Do your friends like W.I.T.C.H? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do your friends like W.I.T.C.H?   Do your friends like W.I.T.C.H? - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 11:35

Some of BFFs LOVE it, some think it's okay, but my friengd who i've known since b4 she was born? She is in LOVE with WITCH!!!!!!!!!! Her bro (who is my age) likes it but he won't admit it (i know coz when =ever we watch it on my laptop he's like "WITCH???!!!?????? I WANNA WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) LOLOLOL
How do you add a signature? coz right now i have to keep typing

1 thing
2 say
3 days grace
4 ever
Avril Lavigne, 3 Days Grace, and WITCH 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://witchfrenzy.webs.com
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

PostSubject: Re: Do your friends like W.I.T.C.H?   Do your friends like W.I.T.C.H? - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Dec 2011, 23:03

Like I've said, I'm not as huge a W.I.T.C.H. fan as I once was, but I still think it deserves more seasons...I find it sad that more and more people are losing interest. Maybe it would become popular again if it made a comeback? Cornelia, you can edit your signature and save it on your profile. For some people though, if you still don't see your signature after editing, you can click Options under your posting space. Does that make sense? Lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
The Emperor

The Emperor

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do your friends like W.I.T.C.H?   Do your friends like W.I.T.C.H? - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 14:56

I don't have any friends Sad. No I have friends, but they don't watch W.I.T.C.H. however my sister and me still watch it on my computer! Take that DISNEY Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do your friends like W.I.T.C.H?   Do your friends like W.I.T.C.H? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do your friends like W.I.T.C.H?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3