WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To all of you...

Go down 
+5
Vorserkeien
Supercutie12
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL
Kage
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
9 posters
AuthorMessage
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

To all of you... Empty
PostSubject: To all of you...   To all of you... EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 10:06

I think I'm going to forget about my new W-U....

Last edited by *~Dark Crystal Queen~* on Mon 28 Nov 2011, 09:42; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

To all of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all of you...   To all of you... EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 10:51

How come?? Do you not have enough time to work on it??
Back to top Go down
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Bella Hills

To all of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all of you...   To all of you... EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 12:04

Why? Did something happened DCQ?
Back to top Go down
Supercutie12

Supercutie12

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Christina Rhinestone

To all of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all of you...   To all of you... EmptyMon 22 Jun 2009, 16:11

Why, DCQ? Tell us!!
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

To all of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all of you...   To all of you... EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:50

I feel bad because then you'll all have to move the RPG and your fanfictions over...

Last edited by *~Dark Crystal Queen~* on Mon 28 Nov 2011, 09:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

To all of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all of you...   To all of you... EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 17:27

Ah, yeah. I see your point. A lot of people would find it slightly annoying considering they already repeat posted some of the things from the old W-U here; to re-post things yet again on another site would only futher the irritation.

Hmm, I am waiting on the prospectus from a nearby college to come through the post (it comes through in July >.<) & I'm interested in the computer/web site design corses they may have there. When I have a bit more knowledge in the area, I may be able to help V out with the admin side of things on this site & may be able to make it look a little more attractive & expand it's features.
However, that is going to be quite a long ways away unfortunately. We are looking at about next year sort of time. I will get there eventually though XD.

Sorry for going off topic.
Back to top Go down
Supercutie12

Supercutie12

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Christina Rhinestone

To all of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all of you...   To all of you... EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 14:14

GO KAGE!!!! KAGE, YOU CAN DO IT!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Vorserkeien
Admin
Vorserkeien

RPG Character Info
Character Name: V-test

To all of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all of you...   To all of you... EmptySat 04 Jul 2009, 17:23

Kage, my personal opinion of 'yet another' forum is that I wouldn't mind having to repost, if it was half as good as the original W-U (& I am well aware this is nowhere near!). & the offer of help would be most definately welcomed (see the chatbox issue Mad)! Oh & a slightly cheeky request (& as for off-topicness...I'm not sure if this topic really had an 'on topic' to start with!): do you think you could create a background/header image for the forum? I might have the original W-U one saved somewhere it would help (no guarentees though!). I'm currently working with...well not a lot!

Oh, & DCQ you mentioned RPG? I've found a module in the admin section that seems to allow for the creation of an actual RPG section - it's full of things I don't understand (having no experience in RPG) such as dice rolls (which I don't think you want) & character sheets (which might be useful?) but if you think it'll help the RPG section, I'll investigate it further?

~V~
Back to top Go down
https://witchunited.forumotion.net
*~Cassedy_Duel~*

*~Cassedy_Duel~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Cassedy Duel

To all of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all of you...   To all of you... EmptySun 05 Jul 2009, 01:33

Dice rolls, hmmm, that sounds like something for dungeon and dragons, though I don't think we need that, but the character sheets do sound interesting :/ ...
Back to top Go down
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Valerie Ronson

To all of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all of you...   To all of you... EmptySun 05 Jul 2009, 07:00

Dice rolls??.hmm reminds me of Gaiaonline somehow..but we dont need it Razz...when u say character sheets wha do u mean ??? i didnt understand >< scratch
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

To all of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all of you...   To all of you... EmptySun 05 Jul 2009, 07:13

Vorserkeien wrote:
Kage, my personal opinion of 'yet another' forum is that I wouldn't mind having to repost, if it was half as good as the original W-U (& I am well aware this is nowhere near!). & the offer of help would be most definately welcomed (see the chatbox issue Mad)! Oh & a slightly cheeky request (& as for off-topicness...I'm not sure if this topic really had an 'on topic' to start with!): do you think you could create a background/header image for the forum? I might have the original W-U one saved somewhere it would help (no guarentees though!). I'm currently working with...well not a lot!

Oh, & DCQ you mentioned RPG? I've found a module in the admin section that seems to allow for the creation of an actual RPG section - it's full of things I don't understand (having no experience in RPG) such as dice rolls (which I don't think you want) & character sheets (which might be useful?) but if you think it'll help the RPG section, I'll investigate it further?

~V~

Yeah, I would love to help you out now, but like you, I only know the basics at the moment XD.

& as for making a header &/or backround for the forum, I really wouldn't mind Very Happy . Hmm...are there any dimention limitations?? or can they be any size??

The character sheets for the RP section sound rather useful. Especially if we decide to do another RP.

WitchyG, you know when we gave our character information; name, age, appearence & all that?? Well, that's pretty much what a character sheet is.
I'd imagine with the feature that V mentioned, the fields & the layout are already provided & all that is needed to be done is add the info.
Back to top Go down
Vorserkeien
Admin
Vorserkeien

RPG Character Info
Character Name: V-test

To all of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all of you...   To all of you... EmptySun 05 Jul 2009, 18:34

I'll investigate the character sheet when I have a little more time (which knowing me'll probably mean I'll do it first Rolling Eyes!).
Kage, I'll PM you & thanks Smile!

~V~
Back to top Go down
https://witchunited.forumotion.net
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

To all of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all of you...   To all of you... EmptyMon 06 Jul 2009, 16:38

Good idea, Vorserkeien. And you don't have to worry about going off-topic, you're the admin! ^^

Last edited by *~Dark Crystal Queen~* on Mon 28 Nov 2011, 09:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
♥hay lin♥

♥hay lin♥

To all of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all of you...   To all of you... EmptyTue 07 Jul 2009, 04:14

tsk, tsk.. rather unfair DCQ..Very Happy kidding..
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/grazielamarie
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

To all of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all of you...   To all of you... EmptySat 26 Dec 2009, 20:58

I've decided to keep it. Razz Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
cornelia's #1 fan
cornelia's #1 fan

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

To all of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all of you...   To all of you... EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 00:31

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* wrote:
I've decided to keep it. Razz Topic closed.
alright...
but we will be always
with u if u decide to
do any other site!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlywitch.webs.com
Sponsored content

To all of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all of you...   To all of you... Empty

Back to top Go down

To all of you...
Page 1 of 1