WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+19
willvandomrocks
Witchygirl
Deimo-Fobosu
Glyphon
cornelia's #1 fan
witch_girl_forever
Supercutie12
Irma's #1 Fan
Soliar.x
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL
xXOrubeXx
♥hay lin♥
*~Cassedy_Duel~*
witch_rox
Kage
lipglossqueen
GeneralHawk
Vorserkeien
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

What are you watching? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010, 08:53

Misfits! Very Happy

Series two has started now! YAAAY! xD
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Will Vandom

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010, 21:09

What channel is that on for cable? I'm interested Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://geniebee123.tumblr.com
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptySat 13 Nov 2010, 03:06

xD Not got a clue, it's UK Channel 4 (or maybe E4, I caught it on 4OD (On demand) xD)
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptySat 13 Nov 2010, 11:38

Hmm, I had a quick look around the net & I couldn't find any info on Misfits airing in America. You may just have settle with watching it online unfortunately Neutral. Not unless they are going to air it over there eventually, after all, the show did do pretty well for ratings here, so it's possible.

Last thing I watched: Vanishing Point. Hmm, bit boring imo & you could easily predict the ending right from the first few minutes of the movie. Meh, oh well.
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Will Vandom

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptySat 13 Nov 2010, 21:06

Thx anyway Kage. Anyone watch Seinfeld Razz ? ROTFLOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://geniebee123.tumblr.com
Glyphon

Glyphon

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 11:22

Right now, I'm watching Pokemon episode fifteen.
Back to top Go down
http://stitche-s.tumblr.com
EdanaxPhobos

EdanaxPhobos

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 18:32

God, The Devil, and Bob...XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptyTue 08 Mar 2011, 12:45

Haven't seen that in a good while. It was funny in places, but overall it wasn't brilliant.

Hmm...last thing I watched was a movie, err...Sleuth (original). It was quite entertaining, despite the fact that there were only two people throughout the entire movie & it revolved around this one house, mostly the living room, but then again, it was based on a play ^^.
Back to top Go down
chooby123

chooby123

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptyThu 10 Mar 2011, 05:06

The last thing I watched was 'Pair of kings' on disneyXD... I prefer cbbc to cartoon network and disney XD which my little sis loves, but I just watched it Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebestwitchwebsite.webs.com
Glyphon

Glyphon

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 04:53

I just finished watch episode eight of Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch. I'm getting slowly back into anime again, and this will probably be the first one I finish. But now, I'm going to watch Pokemon Movie 3: Spell of the Unown. Just because I like Pokemon so much, and I feel like watching a movie =3.

But on Friday I watched three movies: Jennifer's Body, Paranormal Activity, and The Last Song.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 14:32

I've only seen the first ep of Mermaid Melody and it seemed a little rushed imo. It was like it just hopped from one thing to the next without fully explaining why. Then again that could've easily been me not concentrating properly XD. Meh, maybe I'll continue watching it at somepoint.

Hmm, last night (or early this morning), I watched ep 1 of Game Of Thrones, which, to my suprise, I found quite interesting. I'm probably going to continue watching it. I also watched a movie - Season Of The Witch, which was a little disapointing. The trailers decieved me, again!! >.<.
Back to top Go down
Glyphon

Glyphon

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 15:04

I'm not watching anything right now. I will be watching Saw, but I need to wait for some random plug-in to download before I can start watching it.
Back to top Go down
lipglossqueen

lipglossqueen

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Luna Infierna

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 06:58

the lizzie mcguire movie....

memories of yesterday..><
Back to top Go down
Glyphon

Glyphon

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 May 2011, 06:35

Saw III Very Happy. So far, I prefer the first two to this one though.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptyTue 31 May 2011, 12:54

I hate all the Saw movies. They focus more on the gore than they do the storyline, so you end up watching 1.5 - 2 hours of people getting mutulated and there is barely a semblance of a reason behind it all. Mind you, that's like most movies these days imo, too much foucus on the CG and special effects and not enough time spent on a good plot or storyline.

I ended up watching two old movies last week: The Mummy (1932) and Treasure Island (1950).

Bit of trivia:
The actor Robert Newton is "often credited with originating the style of speech generally equated with pirates. After his spectacular turn as Long John Silver in the Disney version of Treasure Island (1950), actors playing pirates in film, radio, television, and theatre, all tended to use (and still use) the same pseudo-Cornish accent Newton came up with."
-IMDB.

One thing I like about classic movies like those is, you only get about half a minute of credits at the begining instead of most movies these days where you get 3 - 5 minutes of them reeling off names of the production team and what not, that you really don't care about. Old movies just tell you who the main cast are before it starts and that's it XD.

*Edit - 5'th June*

I think I've got into an old movie kick. Watched another one, well two actually, one was a musical though: The Ghost & Mrs. Muir (1947) & My Fair Lady (1964).

Both of them starred Rex Harrison, who was great and played both parts excellently. I wish there were more new actors of that calibur...Anyway, his performance in The Ghost & Mrs. Muir inspired me to find something else he was in & I found My Fair Lady on the internet. At first I was sceptical, because I'm not a big fan of musicals, but this one was amusing and after it reached a certain part, it suddenly twigged that I'd seen it before, but I think I was really young so I didn't appretiate it as much. Either way, I enjoyed watching them & hopefuly I can find some more movies he's been in ^_^.

More trivia (from IMDB, respectively):
Rex Harrison is "one of only eight actors to have won both a Tony and an Oscar for having portrayed the same role on stage and screen ("My Fair Lady")."
Back to top Go down
EdanaxPhobos

EdanaxPhobos

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011, 14:32

Metalocolypse!

Lmao awesome show......Adult Swim (yes I watch Adult swim XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
GeneralHawk

GeneralHawk

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 17:07

Dino Riders. lol
Back to top Go down
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Valerie Ronson

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 06:10

so the last movies i saw were ; Monte Carlo and that was yesterday at the cinema with my friends , i liked the ending , kind of funny when they all gathered .

and the other one was Bad Teacher , it was , how you could say ....Interesting Razz . a lot of fowl language but HEY ! i enjoyed it nonetheless .
Back to top Go down
Glyphon

Glyphon

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011, 14:18

I'm currently watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets <3
Back to top Go down
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Valerie Ronson

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 06:54

well , i'm watching MLP season 2 first episode !! i like this show , it's nice and funny . Lol
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 08:42

Watched one of my fave eps of the IT Crowd last night. Still makes me laugh.

Hmm, only other thing I've watched recently is Angelic Layer episode 24 ^_^. Just got the last two eps to watch. It's fairly enjoyable, but that's sort of typical of CLAMP stuff. I like a couple of other shows from them: the obvious being Card Captor Sakura ^^. Love that anime, watched it all & my sis recently bought all of the manga, so I should get around to reading that...and I've rambled slightly...again XD.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 12:29

Haha! Love the IT Crowd <3

As for myself, slowly making my way through Series 2 of Supernatural xD
Back to top Go down
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Bella Hills

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 16:15

I'm so into Skins now (but the UK version. US sucks). Most people think it's all about sex, drugs, and crazy teen life (and I won't deny it.).. But there´s so much dept in the characters lives. Anyone can relate to a character. It is simply amazing.

And I'm watching Gossip Girl as usual Razz
Back to top Go down
jack91

jack91

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011, 06:59

Misfits
Back to top Go down
http://si-subs.blogspot.com (I'm a member of this fansub group)
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Nov 2011, 10:50

Hmm, what have I watched recently...Oh yeah!! I've just rewatched the first series of Kuroshitsuji and I've been watching the second series of Shugo Chara ^_^.

Other than anime, I started watching American Horror Story which started to air over here on Monday. My friend was right about it leaving you wondering what the Hell is going on. Can't wait for the next ep XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WITCH-United :: Extra :: Other Shows-
Jump to: