WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+19
willvandomrocks
Witchygirl
Deimo-Fobosu
Glyphon
cornelia's #1 fan
witch_girl_forever
Supercutie12
Irma's #1 Fan
Soliar.x
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL
xXOrubeXx
♥hay lin♥
*~Cassedy_Duel~*
witch_rox
Kage
lipglossqueen
GeneralHawk
Vorserkeien
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

What are you watching? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 6 EmptyWed 21 Dec 2011, 15:26

Ahh! Is American Horror Story any good? I see it floating around a lot on Tumblr but haven't got round to watching it yet :\

Rewatching a load of panel show clips... Because I have no life (I am so getting into uni at this rate).
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 6 EmptyTue 10 Jan 2012, 10:26

Yeah, well as far as I've seen and heard, it is good. (I've still only seen the first ep v_v). My friend has told me all about it though and to me it sounds really intriging, as long as you don't mind spirits, violence, a bit of bloodshed and murder lol. It's also got a few twists in the story that apparently you don't see coming until the episode they're revealed. Well my friend didn't see them coming at least XD.

Hmm, last thing I watched was an old James Bond movie, the last one Sean Connery did: Never Say Never Again.

He was definately the best Bond, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 6 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2012, 12:48

Ahhh right, was a bit reluctant to watch it at first 'cause it's by the same people as Glee (and even though I actually like Glee :\ The writers are a bit... well... They're not great all the time (or most of the time)). And naaaah spirits, violence, bloodshed and murder sounds all right... I think. xD

Absolutely Fabulous <3

^Bought the 'Absolutely Everything' boxset before Christmas and slooooowly making my way through xD
Back to top Go down
The Emperor

The Emperor

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2012, 11:35

I'm about to watch the news, some sport see what's happening with the with Bama. Than I was going to watch a few W.I.T.C.H. episodes Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WITCH-United :: Extra :: Other Shows-
Jump to: