WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Worst Thing About Anime and Manga

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

The Worst Thing About Anime and Manga Empty
PostSubject: The Worst Thing About Anime and Manga   The Worst Thing About Anime and Manga EmptyThu 10 Sep 2009, 11:42

Name something that really annoys you about anime and manga, or something that has put you off a series.

*For me it's 4kids, i can't stand what they've done to a lot of anime. (-shudders-)

*Also when animes get overrated, when EVERYONE talks about one anime, for example Death Note, a load of people i know started watching it and talked about it all the time and i got sick of hearing about it, although i gave it a chance and borrowed the first DVD volume from a friend but it didn't live up to expectations. Razz Also those people insisted it was the best anime ever even though they'd never seen any others.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Thing About Anime and Manga   The Worst Thing About Anime and Manga EmptyThu 10 Sep 2009, 12:18

Yeah I can understand that Sol. They do ruin a lot of anime imo too.

*Sigh* Most dubs are horrible; the voices don't suit the characters half of the time & I really wish they wouldn't cut out all the violence & blood!! That can ruin an anime imo, e.g. Naruto: in the first episode Naruto gets hit & you see blood. In the cut version, when he gets hit you see a black screen ¬_¬.

& yes, I dislike when anime is over rated also. You have mentioned one, I have mentioned another. Death Note & Naruto are not that good imo. Oh & Bleach is another, it is okay but, it is not brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Thing About Anime and Manga   The Worst Thing About Anime and Manga EmptyThu 10 Sep 2009, 13:08

Uh-huh, i can't stand dubbed anime AT ALL, the voice actors they get are usually terrible, i tried to explain this to the Death Note liking people but they just told me they couldn't be bothered to read subs as they can't watch and read at the same time.

Yep, i can completely agree with Naruto and Bleach, all the hype about them just makes me want to take the main character of each and bash their heads together (as 4kids most likely forbids me to do anything more violent).
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Drake Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Thing About Anime and Manga   The Worst Thing About Anime and Manga EmptyThu 10 Sep 2009, 16:58

I don't like too much violence or sometimes dubs. Ichigo from Bleach, his voice suits him, that's a good thing.
Back to top Go down
http://halowarriorsforever.webs.com
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Thing About Anime and Manga   The Worst Thing About Anime and Manga EmptyThu 10 Sep 2009, 17:44

I hate the 4kids dubs....UGH. As for Kyo from Fruits Basket, I expected for the voice of Lelouch/Ichio to do him....dissapointment.... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
Dark Sapphire Angel

Dark Sapphire Angel

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Zione

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Thing About Anime and Manga   The Worst Thing About Anime and Manga EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009, 23:24

Naruto is freakin awesome!! Tho I prefer watchin the japanese one with eng. subtitles...I think every character's japanese voice suits them better. Bleach has never caught my attention and I don't think it will in the future...I think I would like Death Note tho..I don't know, I'm much more interested on how they draw the manga characters (by that I mean, how hot the mangaka makes them look XD heheh). One thing I hate, or actually, two things that I hate are, 1.)A very interesting manga gets cancelled, 2.)THEY TAKE TOO FREAKIN LONG! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darksapphireangel
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Thing About Anime and Manga   The Worst Thing About Anime and Manga Empty

Back to top Go down

The Worst Thing About Anime and Manga
Page 1 of 1