WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate

Go down 
+8
Deimo-Fobosu
GeneralHawk
Dark Sapphire Angel
Supercutie12
cornelia's #1 fan
witch_girl_forever
xXOrubeXx
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
12 posters
AuthorMessage
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate Empty
PostSubject: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 17:16

This is a topic based on what you guys think of how the characters look in the comics/show.

Last edited by *~Dark Crystal Queen~* on Wed 02 Nov 2011, 13:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
xXOrubeXx

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptyFri 16 Oct 2009, 12:02

I personally enjoy the comics more but there's good and bad things about both formats.

I like some of the beautiful artwork in the comics but I also like some of the add-ons they put in the show.
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 14:48

hmmm.... (trying to remember! havent seen or read since i was 12) i would say.... thier both even. Some situatons i like them better in the book. Others the show.
Back to top Go down
http://theinsaneopinionatedperson.webs.com/
cornelia's #1 fan
cornelia's #1 fan

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009, 21:50

Corny is better in the show, i the books all the girls look nice except for Corny i think they didn't draw her well ><
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlywitch.webs.com
Supercutie12

Supercutie12

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Christina Rhinestone

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 16:03

Hay Lin looks better in the comics.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sapphire Angel

Dark Sapphire Angel

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Zione

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 18:04

Will and Matt look a whole better in the comics, the others pretty much look the same to me.. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darksapphireangel
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009, 17:01

Matt definitely looks better in the show...
Back to top Go down
Supercutie12

Supercutie12

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 17:37

Yeah, he does...he looks all beardy in the comics.
Back to top Go down
GeneralHawk

GeneralHawk

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009, 20:00

I have not read much of the comics but I prefer the show, Caleb is much better character and has normal origin. I like TV Cornelia way better too.
Back to top Go down
Supercutie12

Supercutie12

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptySat 02 Jan 2010, 09:27

Yeah, Caleb seems like more of a jerk in the comics, but sweeter in the show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 15:01

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* wrote:
This is a topic based on what you guys think of how the characters look in the comics/show.

Personally, Phobos looks cuter in the comics!

Phobos in the TV show looks more dangerous, but he still has a beauty and a charm about him that still works well with the dangerous look....But In the comix, he's more insane. With the TV show, he's toned down a bit...

Either way, I still think hes kinda cute ^////^ in a deranged psychotic evil way
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010, 20:35

EdanaxPhobos wrote:

Phobos in the TV show looks more dangerous, but he still has a beauty and a charm about him that still works well with the dangerous look....But In the comix, he's more insane. With the TV show, he's toned down a bit...

Either way, I still think hes kinda cute ^////^ in a deranged psychotic evil way

I know, right? lol

Last edited by *~Dark Crystal Queen~* on Wed 02 Nov 2011, 13:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 18:16

Supercutie12 wrote:
Hay Lin looks better in the comics.

Oh geez yes! everyone looks better in the comics Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://theinsaneopinionatedperson.webs.com/
Deimo-Fobosu

Deimo-Fobosu

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 15:29

EdanaxPhobos wrote:

Personally, Phobos looks cuter in the comics!

I know, right? lol

Insane? X'D I thought he made more sense in the comic than he did on tv. Ooo, loved his scheming... And the fact he disliked silence.

They should've kept his tv-robe the same colour as in the comics though. Black was like screaming "Hey sis, guess what!? I'm your eeeeevil brother and one of these days I'm going to kill you!"

Maybe she thought he was Goth or something.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 17:42

Lol

Hey, I wear black a lot & I'm not evil...much XD.

Anyway, I also think they shouldn't have changed his character design. I like his turquoise & white robes. His TV show design does kind of, like you said, give away his nature & intentions. Dark clothing seems to be a common trait amongst antagonists lol.
Back to top Go down
Deimo-Fobosu

Deimo-Fobosu

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 11:20

Well that or they pull out these kickass-shining-white costumes out of the closet and tell everyone they're god. 8D But it's a kids'show, so... black is the standard =P.
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptyFri 28 May 2010, 21:17

Kage wrote:
Lol

Hey, I wear black a lot & I'm not evil...much XD.

Anyway, I also think they shouldn't have changed his character design. I like his turquoise & white robes. His TV show design does kind of, like you said, give away his nature & intentions. Dark clothing seems to be a common trait amongst antagonists lol.

I'm not evil & I wear a lot of black too. And I like Phobos's robes better in the show... 8D
Back to top Go down
Glyphon

Glyphon

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptySat 29 May 2010, 15:53

I think Caleb is much better in the show. In the comics, he doesn't have much personality. I also like a lot of the characters that are in the show but not the comics, like Blunk and that.
Back to top Go down
http://stitche-s.tumblr.com
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptyMon 31 May 2010, 14:01

Glyphon wrote:
I think Caleb is much better in the show. In the comics, he doesn't have much personality. I also like a lot of the characters that are in the show but not the comics, like Blunk and that.

I so agree with everything you said. Caleb is shown as more of someone who seems to have not much feeling in the comics, and I hate that they split him and Cornelia up and pair him with Elyon. Worst couple ever, imo. I like Blunk too. "The Underwear Mines." XD
Back to top Go down
Glyphon

Glyphon

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptyMon 31 May 2010, 14:04

Glyphon wrote:

I so agree with everything you said. Caleb is shown as more of someone who seems to have not much feeling in the comics, and I hate that they split him and Cornelia up and pair him with Elyon. Worst couple ever, imo. I like Blunk too. "The Underwear Mines." XD

Yeah, I don't think Caleb and Elyon suit each other that much. Elyon seems too much of a vulnerable (sp?) girl for him. I like him with Cornelia much better ^^.
Back to top Go down
Supercutie12

Supercutie12

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 16:32

I so agree with you, Glyphon! CorneliaxCaleb is way better. Elyon and Caleb just do not go together.
Back to top Go down
Glyphon

Glyphon

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptyThu 03 Jun 2010, 14:25

Supercutie12 wrote:
I so agree with you, Glyphon! CorneliaxCaleb is way better. Elyon and Caleb just do not go together.

Yes! I don't like Corny with Peter either. I hated Peter ¬_¬. Elyon and Caleb. . . I don't like them together either.

CornyxCaleb is the only way!! XD.
Back to top Go down
cornelia's #1 fan
cornelia's #1 fan

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 00:22

kinda sad about corny in the comics
she's like the one worst drawn being like
the "model" not really
but she like dunno!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlywitch.webs.com
Cornelia

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Cornelia Hale

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 11:46

HAHAHA underwear mines! LOL
C&C is waaaaaaaaaaay better! And in the comics Caleb is a JERKBALL!!!!!!!
I mean Corny risked her life, and powers 4 him and he throws her 2 the side like a bag of potatoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR In the show he at least tries to win her back

How do you add a signature? coz now i have to keep typing

1 thing
2 say
3 days grace
4 ever
Avril Lavigne, 3 Days Grace, and WITCH 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://witchfrenzy.webs.com
The Emperor

The Emperor

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 15:02

I'm more of a W.I.T.C.H. T.V. series guy then a comic version dude, The comics don't really a pill to me. I love the series though to that such count alot I hope they make another season in the coming future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate   W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate Empty

Back to top Go down

W.I.T.C.H. Comic Version/TV Show Debate
Page 1 of 1