WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What songs define you? and Why?

Go down 
+2
Kage
witch_girl_forever
6 posters
AuthorMessage
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

What songs define you? and Why? Empty
PostSubject: What songs define you? and Why?   What songs define you? and Why? EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 14:43

Songs that define me are...

Missunderstood by Pink beacuse when u see me u think im probably a lot of trouble and drama and not the smartest person. When you get to know me im sweet and a lot of fun and im in advance placement courses at my high school. you also probably think im emo but get to know me and you find that im a happy normal 15 year old girl Smile

the great escape by boys like girls cuz i love to just leave and forget it all and have a good time.

natrual disaster by the plain white ts according to my friends... they say im the girl there talking about in the song... i told them f*** off :p

im just a kid by simple plan beacuse i have that bad luck

boyfriend by shlee simpson... and i really wish mariana will leave me alone cuz its annoying

whats my age again by blink 182 cuz i can way past my age and someimte i act like im 10...

another picture to burn by taylor swift cuz i hate the stupid old guitar u never let me play

dont stop believeing by journey cuz ive been through a lot and i never gave up

So what songs define you?
Back to top Go down
http://theinsaneopinionatedperson.webs.com/
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

PostSubject: Re: What songs define you? and Why?   What songs define you? and Why? EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 20:46

Hmm...this is kind of difficult...

I Don't Wanna by Puffy [Lyrics] - Because I get a little tired of people saying I'm too miserable or pessimistic & I should smile more or "cheer up". I am who I am & "I don't wanna be anybody else but me" (as the song puts it).

What's It For? - By Emily Curtis [Lyrics] - Sometimes I really do feel like giving up & that everything is just meaningless. I think "what the Hell's the point?" Yeah, I'm going to get a job, go to work, come home, eat, play video games or watch TV or do something else I enjoy, then go to sleep. Wake up the next day & repeat the same mundane cycle. *Sigh* how depressing... Neutral.
Back to top Go down
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Bella Hills

PostSubject: Re: What songs define you? and Why?   What songs define you? and Why? EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 16:19

Hair by Lady GaGa. It kinds tells the story of my life & the struggle I make everyday just to be myself in a society that pressures you to be perfect.

It's a great song by a great singer. You should listen to it Smile
Back to top Go down
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Valerie Ronson

PostSubject: Re: What songs define you? and Why?   What songs define you? and Why? EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 12:28

Hang on By Plumb - basically because i'm having a difficult time in my life lately , and i'm trying hard to hang on and keep going on with something i hate while i should be doing something else . it just speaks of my life literally .... >.>
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

PostSubject: Re: What songs define you? and Why?   What songs define you? and Why? EmptySat 17 Dec 2011, 23:15

Right now, Avril Lavigne-Wish You Were Here. I'm missing someone Razz
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
The Emperor

The Emperor

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What songs define you? and Why?   What songs define you? and Why? EmptyTue 16 Oct 2012, 21:23

Rolling Stones, You Can't Always Get What You Want, this song specks to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What songs define you? and Why?   What songs define you? and Why? Empty

Back to top Go down

What songs define you? and Why?
Page 1 of 1