WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural   Supernatural EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 12:47

Anyone else watch this?? I think it's a great show. I find it quite interesting & really amusing.

The way they interprete the myths of vampires, ghosts, demons & the like is quite cool ^^.

For those of you who haven't heard of it &/or don't know what it's about:
Quote :
When Sam and Dean Winchester were just kids, their mother was horribly murdered in front of their father by something "supernatural". Their lives were never the same again. After their mother's murder, their father took an interest in the supernatural and the unexplained and raised the boys as warriors with skills to fight back against the unknown and protect the innocent. 22 years later, with Sam and Dean grown up, their father suddenly disappears on a suppose routine supernatural hunt. Sam and Dean search for their father and along the way help anyone with a supernatural problem with the help from their dad's journal that contains most of his knowledge about the supernatural that he had accumulated over his 22 years of none-stop obsessive hunting.
~ Taken from IMDB
Back to top Go down

Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 17:47

OMG I know it and saw one eppie!!! It creeped me out, but I loved it!!

....Sadly, though my TV won't let me get it T_T
Back to top Go down
Glyphon

Glyphon

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural EmptyMon 31 May 2010, 15:02

I haven't watched it, but I hear a lot about it from my friend Annabel at school. She is seriously obsessed with Supernatural. She's even had dreams about it O.O. It sounds kinda scary but somehow awesome, but I don't know if I can get it on my TV as I don't have Sky or Virgin Media.
Back to top Go down
http://stitche-s.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural Empty

Back to top Go down

Supernatural
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WITCH-United :: Extra :: Other Shows-
Jump to: