Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Is there any other shows like mermaid melody and sailor moon?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razorback64

PostSubject: Is there any other shows like mermaid melody and sailor moon?   Thu 29 Jul 2010, 12:37

I think that mermaid melody is my personal favorite show! Then after that is sailor moon. But I've finished the whole serious and im looking for other shows so i need help if anyone knows of any good shows like that please do tell.

P.S. If anyone has heard of Tokyo Mew Mew I have been thinking of watching that but i need to know what people think of it.

tax investment property
cheap homes for sale
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is there any other shows like mermaid melody and sailor moon?   Mon 02 Aug 2010, 09:27

When I first watched Sailor Moon I watched Tokyo Mew Mew straight after and really enjoyed it, I'd seriously recommend it if you like Sailor Moon and Mermaid Melody as they have a very similar format and style about them whilst still being fairly unique.

After thatb I'd probably recommend animes like: [With the magical girl elements]

Shugo Chara
Pretear
Pretty Cure
Back to top Go down

Is there any other shows like mermaid melody and sailor moon?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WITCH-United :: Extra :: Other Shows-
Jump to: