WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do I get my friend to stop being obsessed with anime/manga?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Razorback64

How do I get my friend to stop being obsessed with anime/manga? Empty
PostSubject: How do I get my friend to stop being obsessed with anime/manga?   How do I get my friend to stop being obsessed with anime/manga? EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 12:43

My friend is totally obsessed with anime/manga. She used to be fun, but now literally all she talks about is anime and manga, and all she wants to do is read manga. It's getting really annoying, and she's been like this for about a year. How do I get her out of her obsession?

Thanks

tax investment property
cheap homes for sale
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

How do I get my friend to stop being obsessed with anime/manga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I get my friend to stop being obsessed with anime/manga?   How do I get my friend to stop being obsessed with anime/manga? EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 10:37

Hello. I'm not sure if I might be able to help you with this problem, though...Maybe you could try introducing her to new things besides anime/manga, or you can tell her it's annoying you.
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/

How do I get my friend to stop being obsessed with anime/manga?
Page 1 of 1