WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RPG Discussion + Notes

Go down 
+5
Soliar.x
Irma's #1 Fan
Witchygirl
Kage
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
9 posters
AuthorMessage
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

RPG Discussion + Notes Empty
PostSubject: RPG Discussion + Notes   RPG Discussion + Notes EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 18:09

Hey guys, DCQ here.

Sorry to inform you all that I deleted the RPG we've been posting in. We've really abandoned it and seem really lost on what to post next...so I've created a new one. We're starting all over. You can make new characters or keep your old ones if you want. My new character is Evangeline Crystale. Any comments or ideas for our new RPG?
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

PostSubject: Re: RPG Discussion + Notes   RPG Discussion + Notes EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 10:29

Yeah, it was probably for the better to delete it. I would love to start anew. I'd like to play a character on the protagonists' side this time around though, maybe not friends with the Guardians, but still fights the enemy; anti-hero type character...too bad I'm fresh out of ideas for plot and a character for the time being XD.

Oh, wait. I have a vauge idea:
Perhaps something could interfere with the selection process and the girls who get chosen are a mistake, they wern't the best choice, but because they were chosen, they all still have a lot of potential. After witnessing something they do (defeating an enemy, fending off the main villain, saving someone or something) the Oracle decides to keep them on as Guardian's, but others within Kandracar disagree and secretly use forbidden magic to bestow powers to the ones that should have been chosen, but things go wrong and those girls go a bit power mad, start wreaking havoc, attack the Guardians, etc.

A bit cliché, I know, but that's all I've got at the moment XD.
Back to top Go down
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Valerie Ronson

PostSubject: Re: RPG Discussion + Notes   RPG Discussion + Notes EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 05:50

well, i don't mind doing it all over again Razz i just hope that maybe the people who sign to this , would actually commit to it . even if we are short on ideas , that's what this thread is about , we could debate and argue about it until we figure things out.....*sigh*

that said , i actually like this idea , it's not presented in the show or the comic , so it's really not cliché ( to me that is ) , but that means that we would need a lot of people to contribute ; people who are guardians , and people who are the power-mad supposed to be guardians , and the anti-hero character if the idea is likeable for the others , cause i like it ...or maybe some of us would have to control more than one character . and i don't really like that , but still we need other opinions.

i would probably still be the same character , with a few minor changes that i would display after we agree on a plot .

say , maybe we could have someone from the inside of Kandracar who wants to overrule the Oracle or maybe consume or corrupt Auras to weaken the guardians or control them when they use their magic powers , you know it's all cliché but that doesn't mean we shouldn't do it .

but for now , i'm with Kage's plot .
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Drake Spartan

PostSubject: Re: RPG Discussion + Notes   RPG Discussion + Notes EmptyMon 11 Jul 2011, 23:25

I like starting over, because now I can enter my character from the beginning instead of in the middle of the whole story. I'll still be Drake, I guess. There's too many girls in this RPG. XD

I do like the new plot, but Witchygirl is right...it might take more members. silent
Back to top Go down
http://halowarriorsforever.webs.com
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Discussion + Notes   RPG Discussion + Notes EmptyWed 27 Jul 2011, 07:32

First off: sorry, I've been absent for far too long and understand that the RP thrives off activity. I'm not gunna rattle off a load of excuses because I literally have none, I seriously don't understand what happened.

Secondly: Even though my opinion really doesn't count after so much inactivity ;D The new start is a great idea and I'd very much like to create a new character so I'll wait for whatever the plot is decided to be ('cause I have no imagination Razz) and roll with whatever happens.

(ETA: Don't mind being a villain either Twisted Evil)
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Jennifer Roberts

PostSubject: Re: RPG Discussion + Notes   RPG Discussion + Notes EmptySun 20 Nov 2011, 10:43

Well, Don't hate me you guys. Im sorry i abandoned you guys for like 6 months :0. but im willing to start over if you will have me Smile
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: RPG Discussion + Notes   RPG Discussion + Notes EmptySat 26 Nov 2011, 10:44

I've been abandoning you guys too, so we accept you Jewel. XD I think our best bet is Kage's plot, and Soliar, you should be a villain Very Happy

I'm gonna be the leader of the guardians, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: RPG Discussion + Notes   RPG Discussion + Notes EmptyMon 28 Nov 2011, 03:07

well , at least you guys are here . that's good . and all of us at some point , abandoned this . so everyone is forgiven XD

I still hold the fire guardian position XD ,so i'm in this too .
Back to top Go down
TheEarthGuardian

TheEarthGuardian

PostSubject: Re: RPG Discussion + Notes   RPG Discussion + Notes EmptyMon 28 Nov 2011, 16:41

Witchygirl wrote:
well , at least you guys are here . that's good . and all of us at some point , abandoned this . so everyone is forgiven XD

I still hold the fire guardian position XD ,so i'm in this too .

Hey everyone, I'm obviously extremely late to the party. But I never really thought of a W.i.t.c.h. forum, and here we are! It's a very delicate site, and I'm a bit sad that it isn't as active as once was. But, I do love myself a RPG, and I'd be willing to be dedicated, and join in on the fun! I perhaps would like to be a guardian, preferably Cornelia, Earth, but whatever floats everyone's boat. :-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jennavee12
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

PostSubject: Re: RPG Discussion + Notes   RPG Discussion + Notes EmptySun 04 Dec 2011, 10:26

We'd happy for you to join Earth Guardian ^^. The more people the better.

As for characters, we tend to just use OCs. Hmm, Jewel was playing the part of Guardian of Earth last time, but I have no idea whether she wants to stick to that role...

Not sure if we'll get this thing started or not though. My plot idea requires a lot of roles to be filled and like WitchyG said, we'll either have get more people here or double up on roles. Of corse, there's always the option of making some of the characters NPCs and have anyone control them when necessary. However, that could possibly lead to some confusion. Meh, I dunno XD.
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: RPG Discussion + Notes   RPG Discussion + Notes EmptySat 17 Dec 2011, 23:14

Okay, so far here's what we're looking at:

Evangeline-Leader & Keeper of the Heart
Valerie-Fire Guardian
?-Earth Guardian (Played by TheEarthGuardian; you need a name)
Kage-Not a hero, but someone who fights the enemy.
Drake-Kind of like Kage's character. I have no idea if Supercutie's sticking with Christina as her character, if she wants Christina to date him...or if she'll be the air guardian.
?-Villain (played by Soliar.x; you need a name too)

We still need a water guardian, as for an air guardian, Supercutie will probably want that position. Anyone else want more villains & additional characters? Are we bringing back Xarsus?
Back to top Go down
Supercutie12

Supercutie12

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Christina Rhinestone

PostSubject: Re: RPG Discussion + Notes   RPG Discussion + Notes EmptySat 17 Dec 2011, 23:35

I'm coming back as Christina. Very Happy I'm going to date Drake like in the other RPG, and I'm definitely taking the air guardian position.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: RPG Discussion + Notes   RPG Discussion + Notes EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 17:20

Soooo. Just wondering if there is anything else open since the earth guardian spot is already taken
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Discussion + Notes   RPG Discussion + Notes EmptyWed 21 Dec 2011, 15:20

Um... So I disappeared again... Sorry UCAS/ A Levels are a combined nightmare and I've been busy flailing at that for a while....

As for villain character I'll be back with that as soon as I can either in a new post or I'll just edit a couple of ideas into here later. Just coming back to appologise and say I'm back again :\
Back to top Go down
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: RPG Discussion + Notes   RPG Discussion + Notes EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011, 12:04

there is the water guardian position left , maybe Jewel could take that if she wanted .

but it seems we have the guardians almost set . and the villains too . looks good .
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: RPG Discussion + Notes   RPG Discussion + Notes EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011, 22:32

Um. Well could I be like a villain or kind of like an extra. I just can't see myself playing another guardian. Maybe the oracle? Sorry if I'm making this hard.
Back to top Go down
The Emperor

The Emperor

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Discussion + Notes   RPG Discussion + Notes EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012, 21:27

How does this work anyway...?
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: RPG Discussion + Notes   RPG Discussion + Notes EmptySun 02 Dec 2012, 13:40

Miss you guys!
Back to top Go down
The Emperor

The Emperor

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Discussion + Notes   RPG Discussion + Notes EmptyThu 25 Dec 2014, 08:35

Yep same old, same old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Discussion + Notes   RPG Discussion + Notes Empty

Back to top Go down

RPG Discussion + Notes
Page 1 of 1