Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

W.I.T.C.H. Issue 139 is the final issue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
trivia212005

PostSubject: W.I.T.C.H. Issue 139 is the final issue   Thu 04 Oct 2012, 05:47

Well on many TV shows things do come to an end like "Guiding Light", "M*A*S*H" and the Animated Series of W.I.T.C.H. I kind of went off-topic but I'm now going on-topic, the current issue is the last issue of the series.

Over 11 years ago, Elisabeta Gnone (I hope I spelled it right) introduced us to W.I.T.C.H. with the issue "Halloween", ever since 2001 it had created toys, fashions, and an Animated Series of its own which lasted two seasons. Everything has to come to an end, the current issue "Forever in Our Hearts" will be the final issue of the series.

Sorry to say that.
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Will Vandom

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Issue 139 is the final issue   Fri 05 Oct 2012, 20:50

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO feels Mad
Back to top Go down
http://geniebee123.tumblr.com
The Emperor

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Issue 139 is the final issue   Sun 14 Oct 2012, 20:52

Yes that's what I heard two I guess it's true now I'm not a big fan of the comics, but it's a sad today for W.I.T.C.H. fans a like. I hate DISNEY Mad.
Back to top Go down

W.I.T.C.H. Issue 139 is the final issue

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WITCH-United ::  :: -