WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

W.I.T.C.H. Season 3 Episodes

Go down 
+10
xXOrubeXx
cornelia's #1 fan
music_princess_
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL
Irma's #1 Fan
Witchygirl
♥hay lin♥
Supercutie12
Will Fan =)
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

W.I.T.C.H. Season 3 Episodes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Season 3 Episodes   W.I.T.C.H. Season 3 Episodes - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 17:38

so i just read all this and my old comments (im music princess too but i forgot that password) anyways and i would like to apolgize and these are good Smile
Back to top Go down
http://theinsaneopinionatedperson.webs.com/
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Season 3 Episodes   W.I.T.C.H. Season 3 Episodes - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Mar 2011, 10:04

Trust me, it's okay. If I was gone for a while and someone was posting my fanfictions(or something like it), I'd have the same reaction. LOL Anyways, thanks! ^^

Okay, next episode:

Made by *~Dark Crystal Queen~*
Script Style
Episode #55
"Heatherfield Intruder"

(Irma is standing in front of Sheffield Institute)
Irma: (looks up at sky) "Stupid Horseberg had to pick today to give me a detention! Great, and my mom's not even here yet. Just my luck."
Anna: (pulls up)
Irma: (hops into car)
Anna: (drives) "So, how was your day?"
Irma: "Not good at all. I lost my paintbrush in Art, for lunch, they served liverworst, and then there was serving the detention just now that Horseberg gave me for getting a C on my math test!"
Anna: "Speaking of, you better not get a detention again. I will ground you 'till you're 24."
Irma: "It wasn't my fault, the test was really tough!"
Anna: "Back when I was in school, the tests were a breeze for me. They were a breeze because I studied."
Irma: "I hate studying! There's no time to study, anyways, when I'm always busy saving the-" (pauses before she almost says "world")
Anna: "Saving the what?"
Irma: "Saving the little animals in Heatherfield Park."
Anna: "Irma, you can be so strange at times, I swear-" (gasps) "O-Oh my God, Irma, look-"
Irma: (turns around and eyes widen) "OH MY GOD!"
Anna: (stops short)
Irma: (hops out of car and runs to a crying Will)

Irma: "Oh my God, Will, what happened?"
Will: (sobbing) "W-We were robbed. They broke all the windows in our house and stole half my mom's jewelry, her credit cards and our food!"
Irma: "When did this happen?"
Will: "While I was at school. My mom was at work when Taranee's mom phoned her and told her she found her house like that."
Irma: "Who would do this?"
Will: "I don't know, but I'm scared the robber will come back."
Anna: (walks over to Will and Irma) "The only way to prevent him from coming back is installing a security system. Irma, stay here, I'm going to find your father."
Irma: (nods)
Anna: (drives off)

(At police station)
Anna: "Tom? Tom?"
Tom: (walks out with a cup of coffee in hand, smiling; sees Anna's face and frowns) "What happened?"
Anna: "The Vandoms were robbed earlier this afternoon. I suggested to Will she and her mother install a security system."
Tom: "Okay then, I'll call HSS(Heatherfield Security Systems). They usually take two full hours to install the full system."
Anna: "You might want to also call Heatherfield Window Repair."

(Later that night, after security system has been installed and windows have been re-done, the Vandoms sleep perfectly.)

(Saturday morning)
Will: (stretches and walks into living room, where Susan is sitting, smiling) "Wow, that system is really great."
Susan: "No burglars will rob us with that system."

(Saturday Night)
(alarm goes off)
Will: (jumps up) "Mom! Mom, the alarm's going off!"
Susan: (checks system) "It says 'No burglary detected'. That is so strange."

(mirage of nights where the alarm continues to go off)

(Wednesday night)
(alarm goes off)
Hay Lin: (wakes up) "Not that stupid alarm again!"
Joan: "Oh my God, I haven't slept right in days."
Chen: "This alarm is getting to me."

(To be continued)

Last edited by *~Dark Crystal Queen~* on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 08:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Drake Spartan

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Season 3 Episodes   W.I.T.C.H. Season 3 Episodes - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 May 2011, 22:17

I like the new episode so far. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://halowarriorsforever.webs.com
trivia212005

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Season 3 Episodes   W.I.T.C.H. Season 3 Episodes - Page 3 EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 19:10

I've seen this part on "The Beautiful Blonde From Bashful Bend" where Winifred Jones was extremely Jealous of this French Girl so she went not only after her but after her boyfriend but accidently shot the honorable Judge Alfalfa J O'Toole on the butt. And was sentenced to Jail.

Here's the parody episode

During Figure Skating tryouts Irma and Andrew both signed but it goes awry when she catches him with the Grumper's showing Andrew Around. When that happened she went to the storage room and Cornelia tried to stop her but got the dodgeball out. The next time Irma caught the three, they all ran from Irma. When she threw the ball at them they all ducked and the ball hit the Figure Skating Teacher and Irma lands in Jail.
Back to top Go down
The Emperor

The Emperor

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Season 3 Episodes   W.I.T.C.H. Season 3 Episodes - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2012, 21:30

Wow I never saw anyone post episodes this way before is this like roll playing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Season 3 Episodes   W.I.T.C.H. Season 3 Episodes - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3