Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 "This or That"game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
lipglossqueen

avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2009-03-01
Age : 24
Location : philippines

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Luna Infierna

PostSubject: "This or That"game   Mon 02 Mar 2009, 03:48

This is how it goes:
for example:
- "night" or "day"

- "night"
then the next starts....and so on

so I'll start

miley or Demi

Back to top Go down
Will Fan =)

avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2009-02-24
Age : 23
Location : SEA - Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   Fri 06 Mar 2009, 01:01

Black or white? This may need some more detailed instructions. Wink
Back to top Go down
♥hay lin♥

avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   Fri 06 Mar 2009, 01:59

guys, meeting on friendster right now!!! kidding!! anyway i don't get it either.. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/grazielamarie
Supercutie12

avatar

Posts : 602
Join date : 2009-02-16
Age : 20
Location : Florida

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Christina Rhinestone

PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   Fri 06 Mar 2009, 09:31

lipglossqueen wrote:
This is how it goes:
for example:
- "night" or "day"

- "night"
then the next starts....and so on

so I'll start

miley or Demi


I get it...he's saying "which one would you choose?" I don't like either, but I guess Demi cheers
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

avatar

Posts : 505
Join date : 2009-02-16
Age : 21
Location : Florida

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Drake Spartan

PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   Fri 06 Mar 2009, 09:40

Demi Lovato
Back to top Go down
http://halowarriorsforever.webs.com
Kage

avatar

Posts : 630
Join date : 2009-02-17
Age : 29
Location : England, UK

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   Fri 06 Mar 2009, 11:54

Will Fan =) wrote:
Black or white? This may need some more detailed instructions. Wink
Out the choices provided you choose & write which one you prefer, then provide a choice for the next person to choose between.

So considering there's been a bit of confusion & people have answered but haven't given the next choice & vice-versa, I'll try to get this game back on track by starting off with WF=)'s question Very Happy.

I prefer Black albino.

Next choice: Cats or Dogs??
Back to top Go down
Will Fan =)

avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2009-02-24
Age : 23
Location : SEA - Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   Fri 06 Mar 2009, 12:45

Kage wrote:
Will Fan =) wrote:
Black or white? This may need some more detailed instructions. Wink
Out the choices provided you choose & write which one you prefer, then provide a choice for the next person to choose between.

So considering there's been a bit of confusion & people have answered but haven't given the next choice & vice-versa, I'll try to get this game back on track by starting off with WF=)'s question Very Happy.

I prefer Black albino.

Next choice: Cats or Dogs??
Ah, so it's a pick and chain kind of thing. I thought you would just randomly pop a statement indicating a Y/N statement. Turns out it works this sorta way. Then I'd move with dogs. My continuation...

- W.I.T.C.H. Season 3 Episodes?
- W.I.T.C.H. Season 1 and Season 2 in HDTV quality for free?
- W.I.T.C.H. Full Comic Scans in ENGLISH, correct translations, OPEN for downloading (this one's probably optional) Wink
Back to top Go down
Supercutie12

avatar

Posts : 602
Join date : 2009-02-16
Age : 20
Location : Florida

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Christina Rhinestone

PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   Sat 07 Mar 2009, 09:07

It's a tie, Kage Smile
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 827
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 20
Location : ~Florida~

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   Sat 07 Mar 2009, 09:48

Kage wrote:
Will Fan =) wrote:
Black or white? This may need some more detailed instructions. Wink
Out the choices provided you choose & write which one you prefer, then provide a choice for the next person to choose between.

So considering there's been a bit of confusion & people have answered but haven't given the next choice & vice-versa, I'll try to get this game back on track by starting off with WF=)'s question Very Happy.

I prefer Black albino.

Next choice: Cats or Dogs??

I say cats!!! cat

_________________

Facebook; Twitter; MySpace; Tumblr; Blog Website; Forum; WillxPhobos Blog; WillxCaleb Blog; We Love Victorious Blog
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
Supercutie12

avatar

Posts : 602
Join date : 2009-02-16
Age : 20
Location : Florida

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Christina Rhinestone

PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   Mon 09 Mar 2009, 14:53

Next one:

W.I.T.C.H. or Winx Club? (It's obvious)
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

avatar

Posts : 505
Join date : 2009-02-16
Age : 21
Location : Florida

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Drake Spartan

PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   Mon 09 Mar 2009, 18:50

W.I.T.C.H.

Next:

6teen or Total Drama Island?
Back to top Go down
http://halowarriorsforever.webs.com
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 827
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 20
Location : ~Florida~

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   Mon 09 Mar 2009, 19:08

Total Drama Island

Next:

Anime or Manga?

_________________

Facebook; Twitter; MySpace; Tumblr; Blog Website; Forum; WillxPhobos Blog; WillxCaleb Blog; We Love Victorious Blog
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
Kage

avatar

Posts : 630
Join date : 2009-02-17
Age : 29
Location : England, UK

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   Mon 09 Mar 2009, 23:47

Manga albino

Next:

swimming or running??
Back to top Go down
Will Fan =)

avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2009-02-24
Age : 23
Location : SEA - Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   Tue 10 Mar 2009, 08:54

Kage wrote:
Manga albino

Next:

swimming or running??
Can I choose none? I don't really like sports.
Comics or videos?
Back to top Go down
Supercutie12

avatar

Posts : 602
Join date : 2009-02-16
Age : 20
Location : Florida

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Christina Rhinestone

PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   Tue 10 Mar 2009, 15:50

Videos Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lipglossqueen

avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2009-03-01
Age : 24
Location : philippines

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Luna Infierna

PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   Tue 10 Mar 2009, 20:41

Will Fan =) wrote:
Kage wrote:
Manga albino

Next:

swimming or running??
Can I choose none? I don't really like sports.
Comics or videos?

videos

singging or dancing
Back to top Go down
Will Fan =)

avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2009-02-24
Age : 23
Location : SEA - Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   Wed 11 Mar 2009, 05:52

lipglossqueen wrote:
Will Fan =) wrote:
Kage wrote:
Manga albino

Next:

swimming or running??
Can I choose none? I don't really like sports.
Comics or videos?

videos

singging or dancing
For some reason, I'm always going with none.. However if you ask me, I prefer singing, although I don't do it.

Next:
Novels OR multiple short stories?
Back to top Go down
♥hay lin♥

avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   Wed 11 Mar 2009, 07:17

can i choose both?? but i'd rather have loong novels!!
Next:
wizards of waverly place's or sabrina the teenage witch??
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/grazielamarie
Will Fan =)

avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2009-02-24
Age : 23
Location : SEA - Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   Wed 11 Mar 2009, 07:31

♥hay lin♥ wrote:
can i choose both?? but i'd rather have loong novels!!
Next:
wizards of waverly place's or sabrina the teenage witch??
WOWP. Regarding your post about long novels.. Here's a good start. I need comments so I'll be thanking you in advance. Just hit the "Next" button on top of the page to proceed further. http://shaun-ms.livejournal.com/602.html

Next:
Green OR Teal? (They're both colors)
Back to top Go down
♥hay lin♥

avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   Wed 11 Mar 2009, 07:40

Will Fan =) wrote:
♥hay lin♥ wrote:
can i choose both?? but i'd rather have loong novels!!
Next:
wizards of waverly place's or sabrina the teenage witch??
WOWP. Regarding your post about long novels.. Here's a good start. I need comments so I'll be thanking you in advance. Just hit the "Next" button on top of the page to proceed further. http://shaun-ms.livejournal.com/602.html
hold it!! no one's answering my question yet!!! you really are overdoing it!! speaking of overdoing, asking comments from me is demanding!! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/grazielamarie
Will Fan =)

avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2009-02-24
Age : 23
Location : SEA - Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   Wed 11 Mar 2009, 07:41

♥hay lin♥ wrote:
Will Fan =) wrote:
♥hay lin♥ wrote:
can i choose both?? but i'd rather have loong novels!!
Next:
wizards of waverly place's or sabrina the teenage witch??
WOWP. Regarding your post about long novels.. Here's a good start. I need comments so I'll be thanking you in advance. Just hit the "Next" button on top of the page to proceed further. http://shaun-ms.livejournal.com/602.html
hold it!! no one's answering my question yet!!! you really are overdoing it!! speaking of overdoing, asking comments from me is demanding!! Razz
WOWP was my answer. Wizards of Waverly Place. Shocked
Back to top Go down
♥hay lin♥

avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   Wed 11 Mar 2009, 07:52

yeah it's awesome like i always tell you!! haven't finished reading everything yet but since you asked for a comment, here you go!! a comment.. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/grazielamarie
Witchygirl

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-02-24
Age : 24
Location : Syria

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Valerie Ronson

PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   Wed 11 Mar 2009, 09:40

sabrina the teenage witch??...i just loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it...meh meh..==...weeeeeeeeeeeeeee yay!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

avatar

Posts : 505
Join date : 2009-02-16
Age : 21
Location : Florida

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Drake Spartan

PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   Wed 11 Mar 2009, 16:13

Next:

Halo or Dance Dance Revolution?
Back to top Go down
http://halowarriorsforever.webs.com
Kage

avatar

Posts : 630
Join date : 2009-02-17
Age : 29
Location : England, UK

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   Wed 11 Mar 2009, 19:44

DDR

Next:

Mario or Sonic??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: "This or That"game   

Back to top Go down
 
"This or That"game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The "OUT OF CONTEXT" game quotes.
» "Around the World Picture Game"
» GoT S6 E1 "The Red Woman"
» Challenge 2: "Shagadelic 70's!"
» "Growing In Kindness" is now available

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WITCH-United :: Extra :: The Other Truth-
Jump to: