WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
+8
xXOrubeXx
♥hay lin♥
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
Irma's #1 Fan
Supercutie12
Kage
Will Fan =)
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Will Fan =)

Will Fan =)

Avatar: The Last Airbender Empty
PostSubject: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptyMon 16 Mar 2009, 07:17

Anyone heard of this show before? It came into air several years back (status: ended) and I'm just wondering if any of you guys are fans of that show. Speak up about anything you like!

There's also supposed to be a special Wiki for those fans.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptyMon 16 Mar 2009, 10:20

I love that show. It's one of the best cartoons I've seen Very Happy. The only episodes I haven't seen are the last few of Book 3-Fire, where Aang faces off against the Fire Lord.
My favourite characters are Zuko, Toph, Mai & Azula...Oh & Sokka too, he's pretty amusing albino.
Back to top Go down
Will Fan =)

Will Fan =)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptyMon 16 Mar 2009, 11:38

Kage wrote:
I love that show. It's one of the best cartoons I've seen Very Happy. The only episodes I haven't seen are the last few of Book 3-Fire, where Aang faces off against the Fire Lord.
My favourite characters are Zuko, Toph, Mai & Azula...Oh & Sokka too, he's pretty amusing albino.
My favorites pretty much range from the expert elemental benders. I haven't actually watched the whole series, more like jumping so I'm downloading the full set (like I did with W.I.T.C.H.) and so, planning to get the entire scene right.

More insight into favorites, Aang (of course), Katara, Sokka (joker), Toph, Zuko and of course Ty Lee (you cannot deny those moves!)
Back to top Go down
Supercutie12

Supercutie12

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Christina Rhinestone

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptyMon 16 Mar 2009, 14:37

Avatar:The Last Airbender is retarded, no offense to fans... Mad
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Drake Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptyMon 16 Mar 2009, 15:03

I don't like it. Sorry. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://halowarriorsforever.webs.com
Will Fan =)

Will Fan =)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptyTue 17 Mar 2009, 00:49

I can say a few things related to this. You guys think W.I.T.C.H. is the best, therefore stating all the other shows stink. And Irma's #1 Fan, I'm betting you're only saying that to score free posts and just to go with the flow. Now if you're honest, so be it. Otherwise, speak only the truth. Thanks.

EDIT: To Supercutie, I don't think that was needed.. By the way, consider changing your font color. It doesn't match the background well.
Back to top Go down
Supercutie12

Supercutie12

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptyWed 18 Mar 2009, 15:31

Will Fan =) wrote:
I can say a few things related to this. You guys think W.I.T.C.H. is the best, therefore stating all the other shows stink. And Irma's #1 Fan, I'm betting you're only saying that to score free posts and just to go with the flow. Now if you're honest, so be it. Otherwise, speak only the truth. Thanks.

EDIT: To Supercutie, I don't think that was needed.. By the way, consider changing your font color. It doesn't match the background well.

Well, it's how I feel on the subject. And, well, I like to post in that color. You're VERY rude.
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptyWed 18 Mar 2009, 16:49

Will Fan =) wrote:

I don't think all the other shows stink. That's a lie. And I AM NOT SAYING THAT to "score free posts and go with the flow." And I am speaking the truth, so DEAL WITH IT.
"Thanks".
Back to top Go down
Will Fan =)

Will Fan =)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptyThu 19 Mar 2009, 11:18

Just a minor record, I meant no offense (didn't I state that earlier?). Also for another record, I'm not rude, it's just that my text has always sounded this way (and I don't see how I can change it and I tried).

"I don't think all the other shows stink. That's a lie."

I never said it was a true statement, or that I was lying. You could always deny me anytime you like. Stop acting like the world is all your stage and trying to be a big person. I'm a nobody, nobody is everybody, so we are nobody. My death or birthday makes no difference to the world, and so is yours.

"And I AM NOT SAYING THAT to "score free posts and go with the flow.""

You did that a lot back in the old W~U, spamming by posting posts which contain usually less than five words. You could ask your sister; take my word unless you're positive you did not do that. I'm not the only person who agrees with this and I have proof of what I say. Don't believe? Just try me.

"Well, it's how I feel on the subject. And, well, I like to post in that color. You're VERY rude."

Again, I'm not rude. I can always comply to your needs and in fact, I was merely giving a meager suggestion. All I requested was for a change; you could deny me normally. You could tell me to not-comment on your text, like I ever did with anyone else before. Ask them; it's very blinding to see blue with blue.

And I am speaking the truth, so DEAL WITH IT.

I may be very rude as directed and commented by Supercutie12, but I'm not dense, so I believe capitalization wasn't necessary. You try dealing with me and you'll see what I mean.

Avatar:The Last Airbender is retarded.

I'm also positive that harsh criticism isn't needed. I know how you can feel, but you can oh-so keep it to yourself, am I right?

Oh yeah, and just to show exactly how "VERY rude" I am, I want to let you all know that criticism is my forte. I'm not easily intimidated by criticism so, pretty much if we're in a game, you'd be losing. My judgmental level is extremely high, such that my patience cannot be easily driven. I rule the patience, not the other way around. Look, I have proof of what I say, seriously, so don't come up to me saying I'm very rude.

Do tell me, exactly how was I rude? And if you did really tell the truth, list me the statement that indicated I lied about you not liking other shows, when in fact, I do not even know you personally. This is what I mean from my previous post, but you treat it as though I'm some kind of weird freak that only knows how to make judgments on my own mind? I am very prepared for this sort of thing, so just hit the bell anytime you like.

That is very unfair, not only in my behalf. I know other people on the old W~U that held massive criticisms for you as well but it may have probably gone too far, so I kept myself shut for as long as I could. I'm critically analytic so I take details into deep consideration and I don't usually flare up like this until the pushing has gone way over the top. If these three paragraphs cannot get you to understand enough, let me put it in short words: "Consider all facts before saying something." Again, I am very analytic. I see the need to put all things into consideration and I'm always sure of what I want before I put it on the list.

This ain't no game I tell you. You guys have to cope with this later on but I don't see much of an argument due to you guys being younger aged. I have definitely more experience and you guys cannot deny that regardless of whatever faction you guys may have. Oh, and to be "VERY rude" once again, my spelling has been triple checked so there's no error, now you'll see what I mean by rude.

I can be a good friend, yet I can be a bad enemy for as long as I like. This social community is not bounded by any means, so learn to live with what other people do before you ask me to live with what you do. I have already accepted your ways for long, but I don't think I can hold out forever. You let me know if I said something wrong. I don't know about you, but I know I'm very open-minded. In fact, I accept clear criticism, solely as long as it is constructive or it is in great need. If it's senseless, prepare for war. I can go on forever. They do say that I have been misunderstood or misunderstanding many times, but what I truly want is for people to make sense. This works both in good and bad ways.

All I was asking was for just a minor change. Instead you feed me back with a massive outbreak. What is all this? I am expecting a very big war against me and I will probably be shunned out of this W~U community right away, but it hurts me to no end that I see even kids looking things at this way. I am also a kid, I cannot deny that, but if you're so big, if you think you are, think it over. You tell me what I need to know, here and now, as fast as possible.

Last edited by Will Fan =) on Thu 19 Mar 2009, 15:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Supercutie12

Supercutie12

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptyThu 19 Mar 2009, 14:55

Whatever....YOU TRY ME... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Will Fan =)

Will Fan =)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptyThu 19 Mar 2009, 15:02

Supercutie12 wrote:
Whatever....YOU TRY ME... Evil or Very Mad
Honestly, I was looking for a bigger response. I'm still waiting if that's the case.
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptyThu 19 Mar 2009, 16:52

Will Fan =) wrote:
I never said it was a true statement, or that I was lying. You could always deny me anytime you like. Stop acting like the world is all your stage and trying to be a big person. I'm a nobody, nobody is everybody, so we are nobody. My death or birthday makes no difference to the world, and so is yours.You did that a lot back in the old W~U, spamming by posting posts which contain usually less than five words. You could ask your sister; take my word unless you're positive you did not do that. I'm not the only person who agrees with this and I have proof of what I say. Don't believe? Just try me.I may be very rude as directed and commented by Supercutie12, but I'm not dense, so I believe capitalization wasn't necessary. You try dealing with me and you'll see what I mean.

Oh, I'll try you, alright. I'm definitely NOT afraid to try you, and you know what, I will. And, I don't care, so there.
Back to top Go down
Will Fan =)

Will Fan =)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptyFri 20 Mar 2009, 02:37

This has nothing to do with fear factors at all so fear isn't really the topic here. Supposedly if you don't care, you wouldn't be replying, unless there's a very important key statement here, which I don't notice. Need I remind you, this isn't a game, I'm assuming you think it's one and the need to actually win is required.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptyFri 20 Mar 2009, 10:51

There really is no need for this at all & this is not really the place for it either. I'm sure none of you want to continue, so can you guys put it a stop to it please??
Back to top Go down
Will Fan =)

Will Fan =)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptyFri 20 Mar 2009, 11:34

I never did want to continue, actually. That text may look long, but it actually only has one point. I just want a positive response out of it, not negative feedback..

Kage, I believe you know me for a while now. I just sound serious, yet I am not that kind of person. That's why in the earlier sentences I stated I did try to change, that's all.
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptySat 21 Mar 2009, 10:58

Kage wrote:
There really is no need for this at all & this is not really the place for it either. I'm sure none of you want to continue, so can you guys put it a stop to it please??

I agree with Kage. This fight was all over what Supercutie12 said. SC12, I think u shouldn't have said that. And, WF=), it doesn't matter what color she posts in. Also, u shouldn't automatically think that my brother posts 2 just get a higher posting number. All of u who fought acted very immaturely in this situation and I better not see fighting like that again or I will report it 2 Vorserkeien.

Also, I actually sort of like Avatar: The Last Airbender. I watched the Sozan's Comet movie. It was really good.
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
Will Fan =)

Will Fan =)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptySat 21 Mar 2009, 11:55

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* wrote:
Kage wrote:

I agree with Kage. This fight was all over what Supercutie12 said. SC12, I think u shouldn't have said that. And, WF=), it doesn't matter what color she posts in. Also, u shouldn't automatically think that my brother posts 2 just get a higher posting number. All of u who fought acted very immaturely in this situation and I better not see fighting like that again or I will report it 2 Vorserkeien.

Also, I actually sort of like Avatar: The Last Airbender. I watched the Sozan's Comet movie. It was really good.

I never thought I'd have to be this honest, but I never really expected you to speak like this. Again, I have to clear myself and say, "I never asked for a fight, just a response (which was not against me)". Guess it's a time of change. I've read a few things and definitely learned something out of it. You can't deny me this time, but the power seems to have affected you by a wee little point. (Again I apologize for being honest, and they say honesty is the best policy.. Strange..)

Like I said, I knew the odds were against me, but I still needed to prove a point (in fact I already knew this was going to happen, but we humans tend to stick to our rights, so we get the idea). In fact, I should be doing what I said; that is to leave the community. You guys don't have much use out of me anyways. Anywho.. You should see what happened in the earlier W~U. The posts were consisting of "lol", "yay" and some other similar stuff. I have a suggestion though; lock the thread down. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Bella Hills

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptySat 21 Mar 2009, 12:26

I don't like Avatar....
lol! , there´s a hay lin picture in google as the avatar
Back to top Go down
Will Fan =)

Will Fan =)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptySat 21 Mar 2009, 12:27

*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL wrote:
I don't like Avatar....
lol! , there´s a hay lin picture in google as the avatar
Yup, I saw that one too.. Definitely strange. If I recall correctly, Hay Lin was bald. Shocked

EDIT: Never mind. I was wrong.
EDIT 2: This is unusual.. http://www.teenheroines.com/ Look at the link they provided below.
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptySat 21 Mar 2009, 12:45

That is one awkward pic of Hay Lin... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Will Fan =)

Will Fan =)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptySat 21 Mar 2009, 12:47

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* wrote:
That is one awkward pic of Hay Lin... Neutral
There's something more awkward than that.. If any of you wants, there's a link somewhere down the page that leads to a novel-size (or rather mini-novel) fanfiction of Avatar plus W.I.T.C.H. on both worlds (I think). I'm reading it and it's definitely caught my attention.
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptySat 21 Mar 2009, 19:01

Oh, yeah, the link....
Back to top Go down
♥hay lin♥

♥hay lin♥

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptyWed 25 Mar 2009, 05:44

COOL IT ok???!!!! Mad and to read SC12's posts, highlight it...and you know what, the pic DOES look...ew. anyway those previous posts were stingy guys..it's really awful you had a bad start WF...talk to ya later bout it... you know what? i'm an official avatar ADDICT!!!! but of course, i still am addicted to w.i.t.c.h. as much as i am with avatar...(they're two different things so why not??) bounce Wink
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/grazielamarie
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 14:42

Sorry Hay Lin. I apologize. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
xXOrubeXx

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender EmptySat 02 May 2009, 09:39

Well, after reading the first page (and taking the second into account too as it is a continuation), I was starting to worry as I hadn't seen such a fight before on W-U and I was not expecting a fight to break out among W-U members.

I believe that everyone has gained some knowledge from that and that we're all a little wiser (me included, of course).

Well, I hope that things have settled now and we can all state our opinions about Avatar without coming into another confrontation such as the previous one.

So back to the topic:
The first time my sister and I saw Avatar we both thought it was some kind of Naruto rip-off. Of course, neither of us actually knew much about either series and it was just the general impression we got from the way that the TV channel presented it.
We saw an episode and while we had no idea as to what was happening, we viewed it in a better light.
After seeing several more episodes during an Avatar-marathon because we were bored and it was a Saturday, we fell in love with it!!!
While some of the story's elements remind me of other shows, the way the story was told and how everything came together made it an over-all worthwhile watch.
So Avatar for me = 9/10.

If I may add, I'm not trying to insult anyone with what I said in the beggining of my post. If, however you want to discuss about something that I said which bothers you, please feel free to send me a message so we can clear up any misunderstandings on either person's part.

Also I would prefer not to do the discussion on the forums as this might make other members feel uncomfortable, but you may do as you wish, since I believe I am capable of sorting things out either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next