WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic

Go down 
+11
Ashan ' Rai
xXOrubeXx
*~Cassedy_Duel~*
haylin_o2
cornelia's #1 fan
♥hay lin♥
Kage
Irma's #1 Fan
Supercutie12
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptyMon 23 Mar 2009, 19:12

No complaints, please. This is a fanfic I thought of. Here's what it's about:

Evil once did not exist. Until Prince Phobos and his evil followers came along. Evil collided with good, and so, the veil had to be created. W.I.T.C.H., Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia, and Hay Lin, became guardians by mistake. Before Yan Lin passed away, she gave the Heart to Will. Now, this is before Will became a part of Phobos' guardian group. Will started to question the power of the Heart, and Yan Lin knew she had made a mistake. Sadly, she died that very night. The Oracle fixed Yan Lin's mistake by stealing the Heart from Will when she was asleep. The next morning, Will woke to find the Heart of Kandrakar gone and burst into rage. Phobos came to her house, searching for more evildoers to follow him. Will decided to join him, and convinced her friends to join too. Together, they became the Dark Angels, no acronyms. The Oracle gave the Heart to Wyona, who was supposed to be the real Keeper of the Heart. Along with her friends, Ivana, Tanya, Charlotte, and Hannah, they became W.I.T.C.H.!

Questions you guys might have:

1) Will this include the same villians and characters(Matt and the boys included)?

A: Yes, it will.

Here's the fanfic:

Prince Phobos and his evil followers stormed into Kandrakar, their faces grim.

"Prince Phobos," the Oracle spat as Phobos approached him.

Phobos looked at the Oracle in mutual disgust. "Oracle."

"Why have you come here?" asked the Oracle.

"Will there be new 'guardians'?" Phobos questioned.

"Yes," the Oracle replied calmly.

"When?" Phobos demanded.

"Today."

Wyona woke up to the sun shining outside her window. "What a beautiful sunrise." She slipped off the bed and shimmied her feet into her slippers.

"Wyona!" her mother called as she opened her daughter's door. "Breakfast!"

Wyona readied herself for school then followed her mother down the stairs. She sat at the dining table and ate the eggs her mother had prepared. "Mmm," she muttered as she felt the warm egg go down her throat.

A half hour later, she walked through the doors of Sheffield Institute. "My first day," she muttered to herself. "I hope I make new friends." She took in the scent of roses, then hurried off to her first hour class. The teacher welcomed her with a warm smile. Wyona sat in her seat.

"Hey," said the girl next to her. "My name's Charlotte."

"Oh, I'm Wyona."

"Welcome to Sheffield Institute. Ugh, I can't wait 'till lunch, I'm starving."

"I just had some eggs, so I'm not hungry."

"Eggs...oh no, the more I think of food, the more I'll be hungry!"

Wyona laughed.

Two classes later, it was lunch time. Tanya sat at the table with Wyona and Charlotte quietly.

"Hey, it's Tanya," Charlotte said.

Tanya kept to herself. She took out a book and began to read.

"Does she talk?" Wyona whispered to Charlotte.

"Yeah, she's just a bit shy," Charlotte replied.

Tanya looked at them. "I know you think I'm a nerd."

"Please, you're the last thing from nerdy," Wyona disagreed.

"Thanks," Tanya said, smiling.

Wyona smiled back. "I just look like the type of person who wouldn't read, but I do."

Time flew after lunch passed, and soon enough, the day was over. She had already met all of Charlotte's friends.

"So, what do you think of Heatherfield so far?" Ivana questioned Wyona.

Wyona looked up at Ivana. "It's not too bad."

Ivana gasped. "It's Ricky Sanders, the cutest boy on Earth," she told them.

"Ooh, he is cute," Wyona sighed.

"Keep dreaming, new girl! Ricky's all mine!" Ivana said.

All five girls laughed.

To be continued....

So, whatcha think?? Razz

Last edited by *~Dark Crystal Queen~* on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 21:14; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Bella Hills

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009, 14:14

Probably you should post this in Sheffield Instutute.....Anyway is great!
Check out my Glomix episodes!
Back to top Go down
Supercutie12

Supercutie12

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Christina Rhinestone

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009, 14:47

This is the best fanfiction ever! Way to go, DCQ!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Drake Spartan

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009, 16:06

Go, sis! Who knows, maybe you'll become famous for your fanfictions!
Back to top Go down
http://halowarriorsforever.webs.com
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009, 16:42

Thanks guys! Also, don't worry, R-N-R, I'll check out your Glomix episodes. alien

Last edited by *~Dark Crystal Queen~* on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 21:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 17:08

Continued (The girls don't know about their powers yet.):

They headed for the Silver Dragon, taking their seats in a booth.

Hannah placed a box in front of them. "Okay, before we order, I want you guys to try these oatmeal cookies I made."

Wyona took a bite out of the cookie she'd grabbed. "Mmm, delicious cookies!"

Hannah grinned. "Thanks."

Charlotte texted on her phone as she picked a cookie up. "Maybe if I'm lucky, Ricky will call me."

"Right," Ivana laughed.

Charlotte rolled her eyes. "You're not even sure if he likes you yet."

All of a sudden, a flash of light flooded the room.

"I can't see!" Tanya cried.

The flash of light was gone in an instant. In its place was a man in a white robe. "Greetings, guardians," he said.

Hannah's eyes widened. "What did he just call us?"

The Oracle smiled. "I'll tell you. But I must hurry. I have a limited amount of time."

Wyona frowned, confused. "Who and what are you? Why are you here?"

The Oracle smiled again. "I am the Oracle. And, like I said, let me explain why I've come here."

Wyona got quiet.

The Oracle took out a glowing crystal. "This is the Heart of Kandrakar." He looked at Ivana and called her name. She got up and slowly walked towards him. "You will have the gift of water," he said, waving his hand across her face. "Test out your power."

Ivana faced her hands toward the floor and out came water. Ivana screamed, terrified. "What's going on?"

"Tanya," the Oracle called. He waved his hand across her face as well. "You have the gift of fire."

Tanya's hands caught on fire. "Why doesn't it burn?"

"Fire can't harm its owner."

"Ivana, put me out," Tanya begged her friend.

Ivana doused Tanya's fiery hands.

Charlotte and Hannah were next, recieving the gifts of Earth and Air.

Wyona crossed her arms. "And I get nothing?"

The Oracle laughed. "No, you get the most powerful gift of all; the Heart of Kandrakar. Hold out your hands."

Wyona held out her hands, shaking. The Oracle placed the Heart in her hands. The crystal glowed at Wyona's touch; now, she was the Keeper.

"You are the Keeper of the Heart," The Oracle told her. "You unite your group and magnify their powers. You also have power over energy."

Wyona was speechless. I have more than one power? she thought.

The Oracle tensed. "I must go. Your first mission will be to seal the portals, which are blue circles that can appear anywhere," the Oracle said. "I hope you'll understand, and good luck as guardians of the veil." He disappeared.

"That was so weird," Ivana said.

Meanwhile, at Phobos' castle, Will and her friends were watching. Will was standing by Matt, who served as a guard. "I can't believe that stupid Wyona girl hasmy Heart," she said angrily.

Matt shook his head in disgust. "Those girls should be destroyed."

Will adored Matt and was in love with him. Irma was with Stephen, Taranee had Hamza, Cornelia was with Peter, and Hay Lin was with Eric. All their boyfriends served as guards for Phobos. Will snuggled into Matt's arms, resting her head on his chest.

Phobos disappeared from Kandrakar, sick of staying there. "Filthy guardians of the veil," he mumbled as he appeared.

Will bowed her head. "Your Majesty."

"Please, call me Phobos," Phobos told her, smiling.

"Yes, Phobos."

Prince Phobos took Will's hand and kissed it. Will tried to pull away without luck. Phobos was obsessed with her, but she cared less about him. Phobos would always try to win her over, but never did.

Matt growled inside. He hated being a guard sometimes because of the way Phobos loved Will. Phobos let go, but put his arm around her waist. Will struggled to get away. Phobos smirked and gave into her demand, then walked over to his throne and sat down.

Last edited by *~Dark Crystal Queen~* on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 21:31; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 08:52

This just gets better
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 09:38

Will sighed. She didn't like Phobos the way he liked her. When would he understand?

Meanwhile, the new guardians were still in the Silver Dragon.

"Was I dreaming?" Hannah asked.

Wyona turned to Hannah. "No, life is just a bit weird right now."

Charlotte gasped. "Wyona, the Heart is glowing!"

"What does that mean?"

"Well, it could mean someone's in trouble..."

And that was true. Caleb was being chased around by Cedric, Phobos' evil follower, for waking him up. Caleb was stranded near a dumpster with Cedric. The Heart glowed even brighter and all of them were gone after being enveloped by the light. They were now at the dumpster. Cedric grabbed Caleb, letting him dangle in the air.

"We have to save him!" Ivana cried. "Wyona,use the Heart, now!"

Wyona took out the Heart. "What do I say?" Then, her eyes glowed, and she cried, "Guardians...Unite!" An orb hit each one of the girls and they grew wings and changed into guardians.

"Cool!" Ivana exclaimed, examining her wings.

"Ivy, this isn't the time for that," Tanya reminded her.

They all joined their powers and saved Caleb, throwing Cedric back into the portal. The Heart closed it for them.

"Thank you," Caleb told them. "I'm Caleb, the rebel leader against Phobos in Meridian." Then, he looked at Charlotte. "Hi," he said.

"Hi," she replied.

"Oooh! Charlotte's got a boyfriend!" Ivana whispered to Hannah.

Hannah glared at her, but thought, I wish...

In Phobos' castle, Phobos got up from his throne. "Will, prepare my bath, please," he told her.

"Yes, Master," she said, bowing her head again. She went to the bathroom with him and filled the tub with water while he got undressed. He stepped in.

Will smiled. "Done."

Phobos grinned. "Good. Now, come on in."

"But, Phobos-"

Phobos pulled her in, ignoring her protest.

"My clothes! They're wet," Will said.

"That's okay," Phobos said, pulling her closer.

"Um, Phobos, this is very uncomfortable."

What do you guys think?

Last edited by *~Dark Crystal Queen~* on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 22:08; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 10:53

Hahaha Cedric's obviously not a morning person XD.

Anyway, I love the idea of this story. It's interesting & it's a great "what if" sort of thing albino.

Just a friendly suggestion; when changing locations in the story, it's better to start a new paragraph. I'm not particularly sure on the reason why, but it's just something I've always been taught Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 16:13

Kage wrote:
Hahaha Cedric's obviously not a morning person XD.

Anyway, I love the idea of this story. It's interesting & it's a great "what if" sort of thing albino.

Just a friendly suggestion; when changing locations in the story, it's better to start a new paragraph. I'm not particularly sure on the reason why, but it's just something I've always been taught Very Happy.

Thanks and okay, I'll definitely do that.

Phobos hugged Will tighter.

"Phobos, please," Will started.

Phobos heard footsteps.

Matt walked into the room. "What's going on here?" he asked politely, though he wanted to scream it.

Phobos turned to Matt. "Will is helping me with my bath."

Matt frowned. "Why is she inside?"

Phobos got quiet. "No reason. Now leave."

Matt sighed. "Here's your towels," he said, setting them down. He left, his mind still wondering.

"Phobos, can I talk to Matt?" Will asked.

"Sure," Phobos replied.

Will hopped out while Phobos got dressed and wrung the water out of his hair. She changed in another room and then caught up with Matt. Matt turned away from her. "Matt," Will said. "Phobos pulled me in, I swear."

Matt only ignored her. "Right. Sure. That's what happened."

"Matt..."

"Go away."

Will angrily pushed him against the wall, crushing her lips against his. When she was done, she whispered, "That enough proof for ya?"

"Yes," Matt whispered back, kissing her again.

Phobos saw them and his anger stirred. He would have to push what he thought was a "relationship" with Will farther. Later, Phobos went into Will's bedroom. Her bedroom was the nicest of all the guardians of Phobos' rooms; he loved her, not the others.

"Phobos," she gasped, bowing her head.

Phobos took her hand. "Come to my room."

"O-Okay."

They went into his room.

Phobos smiled and crawled underneath the covers. "You can sleep in my room tonight."

Will nodded and Phobos turned out the lights. Will felt like she was being nudged in a weird way. "Oh my gosh," she gasped. "Phobos, what are you doing?"

"Something I should have done a long time ago," Phobos sighed.

Will gasped as she realized what he meant. She flickered on the lights angrily. "You disgusting pig!" she yelled, knowing she would probably get fired from the Dark Angels. "I know what you were trying to do!"

"But, Will, I love you," he told her.

"Well I don't love you!! I never will! As much as I follow you in every way, you better stay away from me!" She got up.

"You are not leaving this room!" Phobos shouted.

"I hear lots of shouting," Irma told Hay Lin.

"Phobos is probably angry with Cedric again," Taranee laughed.

Phobos grabbed Will's arm and pulled her back on the bed.

"I'm sorry, Will," he said. "But I must do this!" He knocked her out.

Wyona was back at her house, tossing and turning in her bed. I can't stop thinking of this guardian thing, she thought. She closed her eyes and tried her best to sleep.

The next morning, in Phobos' castle, Will woke in Phobos' room. "What happened?" she cried. Her clothes were scattered across the floor, along with Phobos'. "Oh my gosh!" she gasped. "Oh my GOSH!" She got up and got dressed. Her stomach ached badly. She ran to the bathroom and began throwing up, feeling very sick. After taking a pregnancy test, her worries had been confirmed. NO!! she thought as she ran to her friends. "Guys," she began, "I'm pregnant."

Last edited by *~Dark Crystal Queen~* on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 22:17; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
♥hay lin♥

♥hay lin♥

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptyThu 02 Apr 2009, 06:36

seriously?? i don't know just exactly how to react..? Question but the story is great DCQ!! edit: she got preggy that fast?!! this must be Sims2... Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/grazielamarie
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptyThu 02 Apr 2009, 07:59

Whoa affraid
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptyThu 02 Apr 2009, 08:58

Thanks, guys! More!:

Irma gasped. "You can't be pregnant!!"

Will sighed. "Irma, I am. I threw up, and the pregnancy test was positive."

Irma gulped. "Who's the father?"

Will sighed. "Phobos. He took me into his bedroom last night. He was nudging me. We fought and he knocked me out. When I woke up, our clothes were everywhere."

Taranee's eyes widened. "But you're only 13, Will."

"That's what worries me, Tara. Girls who are 13 shouldn't be having babies at their age. But I will," Will said. "And what am I supposed to be? Mrs. Phobos? It's his baby, but I love Matt!"

Cornelia turned to Will after contemplating what her friend should do. "Stay with Matt, and pretend it's his baby," she suggested.

Matt was behind the door of Will's room. He opened the door, frowning. He had heard absolutely EVERYTHING. "How could you?" he shouted. "I thought you loved me, Will!"

Will ran up to him, crying. "I do!" she sobbed. "It was Phobos! He knocked me out!"

"I don't wanna hear anymore of your lies," Matt told her.

Will showed him the bump on her head. "This is proof!" she cried.

Matt's eyes widened. "He did hurt you. And he got you pregnant."

"I know, Matt. I'm so sorry."

"Maybe you could put the baby up for adoption."

"No way, Matt! I would never ever do that in a million years! I'll still love you and pretend you're the father, though Phobos is its biological father."

Hannah woke to the smell of pancakes. It was Tuesday morning. She hopped out of bed and down the hallway, then sat at the dining table and ate her breakfast. "Yum," she said as she ate a piece. Soon, she was at school, in Math class with Mr. Horseburg. She stretched, accidentally letting out a blast of wind, opening the windows.

Mr. Horseburg closed the windows. "These windows weren't open before," he said suspiciously.

Tanya and Ivana giggled.

"Somebody's having trouble," Ivana joked.

"Shhhh! Mr. Horseburg's coming!" Tanya warned.

Mr. Horseburg looked them all in the eyes. "Be quiet, or all three of you will have detention."

All three immediately became silent.

Meanwhile, Wyona and Charlotte were in Gym class. They were playing a game of volleyball when Wyona got hit in the leg. "Ow!" she cried.

Charlotte walked over to her after throwing the ball over the net. "You okay?" she asked reassuringly.

Wyona screamed as she tried to walk. "I think I broke my leg..." she gasped.

Last edited by *~Dark Crystal Queen~* on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 22:24; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptySat 04 Apr 2009, 22:14

"Great," Charlotte said sarcastically. "We're not having luck, are we?" She helped Wyona up.

"Bring me to the nurse?" Wyona suggested.

Charlotte carried Wyona all the way to the nurse's office.

"What happened?" the nurse questioned.

"My friend Wyona broke her leg," Charlotte explained.

The nurse patted a bed. "Wyona, honey, come here and lay on this bed, I'll call your parents." The nurse asked for her phone number and after recieving it, walked over to the phone.

"Does it hurt?" Charlotte asked.

"A little," Wyona answered. "But that's only because I'm not trying to walk."

The bell to end class rung. Ivana and Hannah came running in.

"I heard Wyona broke her leg," Ivana said worriedly. "How?"

Wyona frowned. "Volleyball."

"Ow," Hannah said.

Tanya joined them. "Sorry I'm late, had to go to the bathroom."

"That's always nice to hear," Ivana laughed.

Later, Wyona limped home with crutches, her leg wrapped in a cast. Rain began drizzling down. "Could this day get any worse?" she sighed.

"Well, on the bright side..." Ivana began. "Um, okay, there is no bright side to this."

"Duh," Hannah muttered under her breath.

Tanya gasped. "Ricky! There he is!! Look!" she cried.

Ivana looked up and gasped. It looked as if he was heading their way!

"He's coming towards us!" Charlotte whispered.

Ricky stopped in front of Wyona. "Um, you left your notebook in Math class," he said, handing it to her.

Wyona's cheeks turned the color of a tomato.

Ricky ran a hand through his hair. "Uh, are you free tomorrow night?"

"Yeah," Wyona told him breathlessly.

Ricky smiled that smile that made her melt. "Meet me at the Golden, 8:00." He left.

Wyona was still for a moment, making sure he left. "RICKY SANDERS ASKED ME OUT!!!" she screamed.

Her friends screamed too, happy for her.

"I can't believe this is happening," Matt sighed as he sat down on Irma's bed. "Phobos is unbelieveable..."

Will hugged him. "You can only imagine my feelings."

Matt kissed her on the cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Matt left the room, a sad expression on his face.

Phobos walked in.

Will didn't bow her head this time. She was completely disgusted by the thought of him now.

"Will," Phobos began. "I can explain."

"Go away." Will turned the other way.

"Will, please, forgive me."

"Forgive you? Ha!"

"Will, I deeply apologize."

"For what? It's too late already."

"I apologize for getting you pregnant, it wasn't my intention."

"Don't speak to me ever again."

Phobos grabbed her hand. "Please, Will," he said.

Will moved her hand away, then turned around. "Leave me alone!" She slapped him with all her might, the noise ringing throughout the room.

"I know I deserve that," Phobos whispered.

"Yeah, you do." Will said as she stormed out of the room.

Last edited by *~Dark Crystal Queen~* on Sun 27 Nov 2011, 13:41; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
♥hay lin♥

♥hay lin♥

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptyWed 08 Apr 2009, 00:16

ouch!!! too bad for phobos!! afro
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptyThu 09 Apr 2009, 19:50

Yeah, this fanfiction rocks.
Back to top Go down
cornelia's #1 fan
cornelia's #1 fan

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptySun 12 Apr 2009, 13:23

so much words
so confusing
ahhhhhhhh...
???
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlywitch.webs.com
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009, 17:38

Phobos sighed as he truly realized what he'd done. He touched the mark she had left from the slap, and then noted that it wasn't a mark; it was a cut. After treating the cut in his bathroom, he sat on his bed.

"I'm such an idiot," he muttered to himself. "How can I make it up to her?"

Will walked into the room. "I can hear you in the hallway," she whispered angrily.

"Will, forgive me, I-I'll do anything for you to forgive me," he said desperately.

"I'm pregnant, Phobos! I'm going to have a baby! Sorry won't do anything to soothe my anger!"

"Will, please."

"Shut your mouth!" She pushed him onto the floor. "I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!"

A tear slid down Phobos' face. "Will, I don't know what got into me."

"I do! You tried to seduce me!!"

"Will, I couldn't help myself, you're just so beautiful."

"Don't you dare call me beautiful."

Phobos sighed. "We can fix this somehow..."

Will punched him across the face. "I told you to shut up!"

Last edited by *~Dark Crystal Queen~* on Sun 27 Nov 2011, 13:47; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cornelia's #1 fan
cornelia's #1 fan

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009, 18:29

wow!!!
u guys r
good to
write...
keep going
cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlywitch.webs.com
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Bella Hills

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009, 18:22

YAY!!! This is VERY good!
Back to top Go down
♥hay lin♥

♥hay lin♥

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009, 01:58

Phobos: my bad.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Supercutie12

Supercutie12

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Christina Rhinestone

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009, 14:45

lol
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 17:22

Phobos ignored the pain, and pulled a rose from the pocket of his robe. "Forgive me, please." He threw a silk dress onto the bed, then pulled her into a hug. "Please..."

Will smiled half-heartedly and hugged him back. "I guess I can forgive you. Does this mean I have to marry you, though?"

"No, you can marry Matt whenever you want and I'll visit my baby every three days."

Will smiled and hugged him. "Thank you."

Phobos felt happy, but at the same time, he still wanted her.

"Can you go destroy the guardians with your friends for me?" he asked, lifting her chin.

"Sure, Master."

The next day, Wyona and her friends were chatting in the park when Will and her friends flew down in front of them.

"Um, who are you?" Wyona asked, standing up.

"We're the Dark Angels," Will informed her. "We were supposed to be the guardians, not you losers."

"We're the real guardians, otherwise The Oracle wouldn't have given me the Heart."

"You won't be much longer. We're here to destroy you all."

Last edited by *~Dark Crystal Queen~* on Sun 27 Nov 2011, 13:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
haylin_o2

haylin_o2

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 06:43

Wow! You're really good!
Back to top Go down
♥hay lin♥

♥hay lin♥

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 07:06

true.. at first, i didn't read it that much, just skimming.. later, i thought Will was talking about a bump on her forehead (because Phobos hit her or something)... wow, creepy, they're gonna fight the new guardians..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic Empty

Back to top Go down

W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next