WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which is your favorite console?

Go down 
+5
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
buckmana
Irma's #1 Fan
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL
Kage
9 posters

So, which is it?
SNES
Which is your favorite console? Bar_left8%Which is your favorite console? Bar_right
 8% [ 2 ]
N64
Which is your favorite console? Bar_left12%Which is your favorite console? Bar_right
 12% [ 3 ]
Wii
Which is your favorite console? Bar_left12%Which is your favorite console? Bar_right
 12% [ 3 ]
Megadrive
Which is your favorite console? Bar_left4%Which is your favorite console? Bar_right
 4% [ 1 ]
Playstation
Which is your favorite console? Bar_left4%Which is your favorite console? Bar_right
 4% [ 1 ]
Playstation 2
Which is your favorite console? Bar_left24%Which is your favorite console? Bar_right
 24% [ 6 ]
Playstation 3
 4% [ 1 ]
Xbox
 4% [ 1 ]
Xbox 360
Which is your favorite console? Bar_left16%Which is your favorite console? Bar_right
 16% [ 4 ]
Other (Please state in post)
 12% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

Which is your favorite console? Empty
PostSubject: Which is your favorite console?   Which is your favorite console? EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009, 19:30

My all time favourite console would have to be the N64, due to the fact it has some of my all time favourite games albino.
I also love the SNES for the same reason & the Wii because it's just so much fun Very Happy. (As you can tell I'm a big fan of Nintendo XD).
Oh & I suppose the PS2's pretty good too, only because it has some of the best RPGs lol.
Back to top Go down
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Bella Hills

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite console?   Which is your favorite console? EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009, 07:55

Kage wrote:
My all time favourite console would have to be the N64, due to the fact it has some of my all time favourite games albino.
I also love the SNES for the same reason & the Wii because it's just so much fun Very Happy. (As you can tell I'm a big fan of Nintendo XD).
Oh & I suppose the PS2's pretty good too, only because it has some of the best RPGs lol.

I agree with u Kage.The N64 was a great console,that gived place 2 classics like SUPEER MARIO 64 and PERFECT DARK.Also, the SNES was great and also the Wii.Im with NINTENDO in the console war.
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Drake Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite console?   Which is your favorite console? EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009, 16:07

PS2 is best.
Back to top Go down
http://halowarriorsforever.webs.com
buckmana

buckmana

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite console?   Which is your favorite console? EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009, 20:35

Playstation2.

Mainly because I have games for it.

I never saw the point in PS3, it's expensive and there are no decent games for it anyway (as of currently).

Plus, I hate xBox with a fiery vengence due to a very old grudge, which just gets more and more vehement as they add to the original reason for my loathing. It's a very long story, but the short version is that Microsoft take the best games I want to play and make them xBox exclusive, thereby forcing us to buy xBox if we want to play them.
Back to top Go down
http://buckmana.customer.netspace.net.au/
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite console?   Which is your favorite console? EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 17:58

Playstation 2 & Xbox....it's a tie! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
Dark Sapphire Angel

Dark Sapphire Angel

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Zione

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite console?   Which is your favorite console? EmptySun 31 May 2009, 12:15

I will have to go with PS2, cuz its one of the two consoles that I have..the other is GC..
also, I've played with my cousin's xbox 360 and I must say that if I had that baby for a whole day, I tell ya, I would be so inlove!! but i only play it for a few min. due to a non-sharin 4yr old whos also a bed-wettin crybaby =P so can't say how i really feel about the 360 there (<_<)'
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darksapphireangel
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite console?   Which is your favorite console? EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 15:20

The PS2 rocks. Case closed. Laughing
Back to top Go down
chooby123

chooby123

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite console?   Which is your favorite console? EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:43

I have a PS1 a gamecube, gameboy advance and a nintendo DS lite and my face is nintendo ds lite Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebestwitchwebsite.webs.com
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Valerie Ronson

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite console?   Which is your favorite console? EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 14:32

let's see.... Xbox 360 Rules all ! and also do have a ps2 but it got old..i still have it though....locked away Neutral it's just too bad that some awesome games are on PS3....very annoying. i wanted God of war 3 but it's only on that one... meh
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite console?   Which is your favorite console? EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 22:07

I wouldn't mind the 360 so much if it didn't make so much noise & if it was a bit smaller, oh, & more reliable. Well, we haven't had a problem with the one we have at the moment, but the first one we had broke down (bloody typical of something from Microsoft XD). Luckily it was within warrenty range, so we were able to send it off & get it replaced. Our PS3 had a problem also. The laser/blu-ray reader thing messed up (common problem), so we had to replace the disc drive, which was £60. If we wanted to replace the console, we would have had to buy another & they were around £400. No way were we paying that again.

Meh, out of the new consoles I still prefer the Wii ^^.

Anyone planning on getting a 3DS?? My sis, my friend & me are. They're going to release Lylat Wars on it & that was one of my favourite games on the N64. Can't wait ^^.
Back to top Go down
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Valerie Ronson

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite console?   Which is your favorite console? EmptySat 18 Dec 2010, 14:30

totally agree....but i can't afford the Ps3 - which i really wanted - because , its Cd's cost like 150 dollars and considering that in my Countries current , it's like 7 thousand....Which is A LOT T.T.... every device has it's own stupid problems,....i really would like to go back to Nintendo xD
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite console?   Which is your favorite console? EmptySun 30 Jan 2011, 13:49

Well, I currently got the Xbox 360 for Christmas. Kage is right, it is a bit messy, but it's nice having a wireless controller. And the screen's pretty clear. Now I can play Halo 3 & Halo: Reach up the wazoo! Cool Rolling Eyes

I want the Playstation 3 next...have you guys heard of the Xbox Kinect? That looks freakin' awesome. "You are the controller".
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite console?   Which is your favorite console? EmptySun 30 Jan 2011, 14:29

Yeah, I've seen the ads for it. It does look pretty good, but it's still a bit expensive for what it can do. Besides the games for it are a bit limited at the moment imo. Still, it's another step closer to VR gaming XD.
Back to top Go down
chooby123

chooby123

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite console?   Which is your favorite console? EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 07:49

Ive heard that the ps3 is rubbish, but I don't know, it actually looks quite cool. And btw did you know you could get W.I.T.C.H. for gameboy advance (also plays on nintendo ds)! You can get them off ebay for quite cheap (although my mum got me one of there for £30 for my birthday and then she spotted another for a fiver! cringe) What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite console?   Which is your favorite console? EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 11:18

Yeah, PS3 isn't all that good. The 360 does everything that it does, except play Blu-Ray & PS3 exclusive games of cause. We don't actually use our PS3. It just sits there taking up space in the corner XD. Maybe if an exclusive game, that actually looked some good imo, came out for it we may actually use it more. Hmm, speaking of games for it, I still need to complete 3...

Ouch, I hate it when you buy something then see it for a cheaper price later or elsewhere. It's happend to me a few times >.<.

I knew there was a W.I.T.C.H. game, but I don't know anything about it. What type of a game is it?? Platform, like Mario games perhaps??
Back to top Go down
chooby123

chooby123

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite console?   Which is your favorite console? EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 12:53

It is a platform game, like mario, but you get to play as will, irma, taranee, cornelia, haylin, elyon and caleb and some of the levels are quite difficult, its for gameboy advance but it can also play on any nintendo ds, although the graphics are a bit strange but it is great all the same! if you search ebay for it or amazon you could get it quite cheap. I might write a reviw about it...
What a Face
Back to top Go down
The Emperor

The Emperor

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite console?   Which is your favorite console? EmptyFri 19 Oct 2012, 08:57

I would have to say it's The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, I use to play it all the time I would probably still play it, however my Nintendo 64... was destroyed about 5 years ago, that bady serviced me well for many years. Never played a game more Cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite console?   Which is your favorite console? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is your favorite console?
Page 1 of 1