WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RPG Related Pics

Go down 
+4
Glyphon
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
Supercutie12
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

RPG Related Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Related Pics   RPG Related Pics - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010, 19:50

I'm with Sol on this one, awesome work WitchyG ^^. I like the design, love the little plat in her hair too albino.

Only 2 hours, you say?? It'd take me way longer than that to outline something that good on computer. Wish I was as good as you Sad.
Back to top Go down
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Valerie Ronson

PostSubject: Re: RPG Related Pics   RPG Related Pics - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010, 06:52

aww thank you guyz XD glad you like , it means i made a little progress through my bad lines =p

but really , it isn't hard as you think , i can't do it on Ps ( at least not yet...i'm full of hope ) so , instead i found a MUCH better program !! it's called Manga Studio Ex . i really recommend it for everyone !! makes things much easier and then you can switch to ps and color it albino im so smart heh. so , i did color it , a bit noobish coloring but Hey ! at least i made some progress Very Happy

at some point , i would really like to draw all of our character and put them in some big happy pic =p or at least attempt to do so ...heh.

https://2img.net/h/i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh24/whatever000_2008/Page-Color--.jpg
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

PostSubject: Re: RPG Related Pics   RPG Related Pics - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010, 12:14

Awesome Valkyrie pic, WitchyG! Great job, the picture really suits your character. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
Supercutie12

Supercutie12

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Christina Rhinestone

PostSubject: Re: RPG Related Pics   RPG Related Pics - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010, 13:55

Nice Valkyrie pic! Exactly the way I pictured her. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Related Pics   RPG Related Pics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RPG Related Pics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WITCH-United :: Extra :: The Other Truth :: Party/RPG-
Jump to: