WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost In Blue : A W.I.T.C.H Fanfic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Bella Hills

Lost In Blue : A W.I.T.C.H Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Lost In Blue : A W.I.T.C.H Fanfic   Lost In Blue : A W.I.T.C.H Fanfic EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 11:04

And here's chapter one!

Everything seemed quiet and peaceful. Will was felt like being in heaven, and the deep sound of the waves stroke made her felt calm and happy.

You may wonder, what the hell is doing Will at a boat? Here's your answer:

Stephen's parents gave him a new and big boat, so he decided to invite Irma and his friends to a nice ride. Matt, Nigel and Eric accepted the invitation, while Irma told Will, Corny, Taranee and Hay Lin to go, along with Caleb. So everybody was having fun at that boat!

The gentle breeze seemed like little whispers in the girls ears, along with the warm touch of the sun in their skin. Everything seemed just perfect.

-This is like being in paradise!- Will thought.

"Who wants a little snack?" Matt asked

Irma ran to get some chips along with a cold drink. Cornelia took an apple and she gave it to Caleb, who was lost in his thoughts. He thought about Cornelia.

At first, Cornelia was totally awesome and beautiful also, the girl of his dreams. But one day, she say Corny kissing his friend, Aldarn, at Meridian. That was the first thing that took Caleb to think about another girl, although Cornelia apologized. Now, the rebel leader was setting his eyes on a new girl: Will Vandom.

The keeper seemed now as the cutest girl in the world: Her natural red hair, her body, her easy-blush cheeks, everything. Caleb was dying for Will.

Cornelia ignored that, because know she was feeling something for Peter and Aldarn.

A storm begun to form in the horizon.

"Bad news" Hay Lin said.

The clouds moved toward them, forming one and enormous cloud beneath them. Taranee gasped as she saw the first thunder.

"Stephen!" Irma said "How can we get pass the cloud?"

Will hugged Matt nerviously. Taranee took her towel and she covered herself. Nigel helped Stephen as he moved the boat to another direction to pass the cloud. Caleb hugged Cornelia, but at the same time he was jelaous about Will hugging Matt. Hay Lin tried to move away the cloud with her power , but it was too late. It started raining and the lighting striked.

It was a thunderstorm.

Everybody moved close to eachother, trying to avoid the waves that came in. Irma tried to move them away, but it was useless. A big wave stricked to the boat and launched Cornelia to the sea.

"Cornelia!" Caleb screamed "No!"

Caleb dived into the water, remembering that Cornelia couldn't swim.
Back to top Go down
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue : A W.I.T.C.H Fanfic   Lost In Blue : A W.I.T.C.H Fanfic EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 15:51

Chapter 2!

CHAPTER 2 – THE ARRIVAL

Caleb swam into the deep and cold water, reaching over Cornelia. Then one idea came into his mind: Cornelia was just about to die…… What if Will also liked him, but her shyness kept her with Matt? What if Cornelia was the whole problem?
Caleb had to make a decision, a decision that could change the whole story: Let Cornelia die and ran into Will? Or saving Cornelia and forgetting about his plans to get Will?

There was no time for thinking.

Caleb took Cornelia’s hand and pulled her body against his. Her eyes were closed, but she was still trying to fight the strong waves. Cornelia realized she was being saved, and opened her eyes, looking at him. She gasped and made signals with her hands to Caleb.
He just moved up to the surface.

Meanwhile at the boat, the waves crashed against them. Stephen had already lost control over the boat, and the engine was broken. Irma was trying ,once again, to control the waves. A big one showed up in front of her.

This is the end Irma, you can’t fight this.

She stopped trying, and the wave crashed to her body.
Hay Lin was holding Eric’s hand, and she was just about to fall in to the water. Even the Air, her element, wasn’t being nice to her.
Taranee was hiding under a towel, tired of trying to warm up herself. Nigel was helping Matt out.

Will was shocked.

Everything that begun being her dream vacation, was now a total nightmare. Her hands were hurt of holding a handrail, trying to keep herself safe.

Caleb was still holding Cornelia, until he finally reached the surface. He carried Cornelia to the boat, but he kept holding her against his body. He was feeling a powerful feeling that made him protect Cornelia at any cost. His body was freezing and there was just one towel left, but he didn’t care. He took the towel and wrapped Cornelia.

The waves finally turned the boat around, launching everyone to the bottom.

Irma felt how the wave made her stomach hit against the handrail. She started to bleed, and fell to the ocean. Stephen saw it, and he swam toward her.
Taranee and Hay Lin finally fell to the ocean, hitting themselves against Nigel and Eric. That was lucky, because they hold the guardians and swam across the storm.

Will was paralyzed.
She was looking to Matt, who was unconscious in the sea, but something swam around.

Two sharks were surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue : A W.I.T.C.H Fanfic   Lost In Blue : A W.I.T.C.H Fanfic EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 18:17

Oh, very nice start RNR Girl Very Happy . I like the fact that even though it's only the beggining of the story, a lot has happened already & it's got quite a bit of suspence.

Keep it up!! I'm looking forward to how this story develops albino .
Back to top Go down
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue : A W.I.T.C.H Fanfic   Lost In Blue : A W.I.T.C.H Fanfic EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 07:47

Thanks Kage! And everything that happens in the story is related to some future events.
Back to top Go down
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue : A W.I.T.C.H Fanfic   Lost In Blue : A W.I.T.C.H Fanfic EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 07:56

Ups! Forgot this little piece of chapter 2!

Will just had a few seconds to think.
She dived and took Matt.
The sharks moved faster to them, and Will blasted them away. She moved her legs faster to Hay Lin and Taranee, hoping that her medals at swimming could help her now.
Caleb looked at Cornelia, who was crying. He kissed her and they hugged.
“Caleb…” Cornelia begun.
“Tell me Corny” Caleb replied.
“Do you still love me?”
That words took Caleb for surprise. How could he tell Cornelia that Will was his dream come true?
“Funny, huh? I’m just about to die, and I’m asking the love of my life if he loves me!”
“Cornelia……… I love you”
Caleb kissed Cornelia once again, but this time he was crying, because he knew he was lying to her.
“GUYS!!!” Stephen screamed “Over here!”
Everybody swam towards Stephen, who was pointing something.
“S***!” Eric gasped.

Find out what they found in Chapter 3!
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue : A W.I.T.C.H Fanfic   Lost In Blue : A W.I.T.C.H Fanfic EmptySun 05 Jul 2009, 11:17

Awesome fanfic, R-N-R! Very entertaining! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue : A W.I.T.C.H Fanfic   Lost In Blue : A W.I.T.C.H Fanfic Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost In Blue : A W.I.T.C.H Fanfic
Page 1 of 1