WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+19
willvandomrocks
Witchygirl
Deimo-Fobosu
Glyphon
cornelia's #1 fan
witch_girl_forever
Supercutie12
Irma's #1 Fan
Soliar.x
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL
xXOrubeXx
♥hay lin♥
*~Cassedy_Duel~*
witch_rox
Kage
lipglossqueen
GeneralHawk
Vorserkeien
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GeneralHawk

GeneralHawk

What are you watching? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 20:13

GI Joe season 2
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 07:30

Old clips from 'Life on Mars' mainly 'cause the final series of Ashes to Ashes starts again on the 23rd but also because I was forced to watch the ending of the American 'remake' >_<

Last edited by Soliar.x on Thu 20 May 2010, 12:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 22:57

Went to see Alice In Wonderland at the cinema today - it's awesome!! Very Happy. Tim Burton's directed another great movie ^^.

The CG & special effects are really nice (the white rabbit looked soooo cute =P) & the cast did a brilliant job with voicing & portraying the characters. Helana Bonham Carter made an excellent, tyrannous Red Queen & Johnny Depp pulled off the Mad Hatter very well. He had that wonderful odd, creepy, but likable vibe about him ^^ (reminded me a little of Jack Sparrow at some points XD). I so want his hat. It looks awesome lol. Oh, & the March Hare was great - "You're late for tea!!" *throws tea-cup* XD.

I'm definately getting it on dvd when it is released ^^.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 13:16

^ Went to see that the other day. Love the March Hare: "Best take her to the White Queen, she'll be safe there!... Spoon." It was a great film Very Happy

Now I'm watching the episode 2 promo for Ashes to Ashes ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz8ppujjTXw )... They're dancing and miming to Uptown Girl, haven't laughed so much at a TV show in a long time. It's a dream sequence though... So it's all good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Glyphon

Glyphon

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptySat 22 May 2010, 13:59

Nothing right now, but I feel like either watching Pokemon or Panic Room. I get random cravings to watch Pokemon sometimes, it's weird.
Back to top Go down
http://stitche-s.tumblr.com
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptySat 22 May 2010, 14:36

Really?? lol. I must admit, it does seem a bit strange to actually want to watch Pokemon, but I would watch it (regardless of saga) if it was on & there was nothing else to watch XD.

I think it's the longest running anime series...can't be certain though.

Hmm, last thing I watched was...ep 57 of Kateikyoshi Hitman Reborn.
Back to top Go down
Glyphon

Glyphon

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 13:05

I just randomly sometimes feel like watching it XD. Really weird. I've never watched it properly before either.

The last thing I watched was. . . Cold Case? No wait, I watched The Simpsons after. . . It was The Simpsons.
Back to top Go down
Deimo-Fobosu

Deimo-Fobosu

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptyWed 26 May 2010, 11:18

The evening News. Some Portuguese geezer says he has faith in Belgian politics. I just know we'll prove him wrong in less than two weeks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptyTue 08 Jun 2010, 03:52

8 Out of 10 Cats

Jimmy Car just explained fairytales in a rather... different way... Very Happy 'Twas funny.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 12:03

^Hmm...Jimmy Carr can be funny sometimes, but most of the time he's just rude.

Let's see, last thing I watched was Red Dwarf, last episode of S1 ^^.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 05:26

I can't say I particularly like him (I didn't laugh once at his latest stand up tour); on 8 out of 10 cats Jason Manford is the best imo. Also RED DWARF! I love you

Live at the Apollo - An old ep from 2005, with Lee Mack and Jack Dee.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 09:07

Yep, Red Dwarf = awesome!! ^^.

Lee Mack is pretty good. I quite like his show "Not Going Out", too bad it was cancelled >.<. & Jack Dee can be really funny sometimes, but some of his more recent stuff I found to be more annoying than amusing.

Hmm, I watched Carlito's Way Sunday night. It was quite a good movie, to my suprise. I wasn't really expecting much from it, but it kept me interested all the way through.

Oh! I almost forgot; I saw Shrek: The Final Chapter on Sunday also ^^. It was great & really funny. Fat Puss in Boots is hilarious imo. There's this one bit where he's trying to lick himself clean & he can't reach lol. Me, my sis & my friend thought that bit was funny. My friend more so, because it reminded him of one of his cats (who's a bit on large side XD). According to him, his cat doesn't even bother trying anymore lol.
Back to top Go down
Glyphon

Glyphon

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 14:16

I want to see Shrek: The Final Chapter. . . I don't care that it's meant to be for kids XD. Hopefully it'll be better than the third one.

I watched a lot of W.i.t.c.h. today, actually, for the first time in ages. Oh, and yesterday I watched the first Naruto movie, Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow for the second time (I was ill and I have to DVD, so I watched it).
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 10:50

Oooh I wanna see the last Shrek film! Wouldn't worry about it being for kids XD I'm 16 and me and my friends are all off to see Toy Story 3 as well ^.^

Angel Beats Episode 13

^This anime series has been brilliant! Would recommend to everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 13:30

Yeah, I don't worry about films being for kids either. Me, my sis & two of my friends went to see a Spongebob movie a few years ago. We were the eldest people there that wern't accompanied by a child XD. We're probably going to see Toy Story 3 aswell, not sure if my sis would want to go though lol.

Hmm, might get around to watching Angel Beats. I have heard that it's good ^^.

Watched a movie called This Boy's Life. Not something I would usually watch, seeing as it's a drama, but I was really bored.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 07:05

^ Yes it's really good! Very Happy Very funny in places.

I finished watching To Aru Kagaku No Railgun recently. That's also something I'll recommend and you don't even need to watch the Index series (the show it's a spin-off of) to get it. The fact it's a spin-off would usually put me off but I actually found it really good.

Anyway, now I'm watching Hot Fuzz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptySat 21 Aug 2010, 16:42

Switching in between Invader Zim and Degrassi... i love Gir but "Try honesty" is on which has become my favorite episode this season.
Back to top Go down
http://theinsaneopinionatedperson.webs.com/
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Valerie Ronson

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptySun 29 Aug 2010, 09:24

watching nothing at the moment, the Tv is just showing movies i have seen before and i got bored of them. >.> let's just say i'm still debating weather to watch clash of the titans or not...bored and still don't want to watch ?? man im messed up .

but last thing i watched was HTTYD , its amazing but too bad Hiccup lost his leg in the end meh meh. gotta love Toothless and Astrid too, actually i love all the characters.
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Will Vandom

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptySun 29 Aug 2010, 12:34

Happy Tree Friends. My pal Nik suggested it, and it's on Youtube. Lots of blood. It's real sick, but I watch it anyway. Anyone ever play Ouija Online? Surprised And if you haven't, I suggest, DON'T! It's freaky. And it shows pics of naked ladies and bikes moving on their own @ random times. Anyone still watch Spongebob? I do. Smile With my 17-year-old bro.
Back to top Go down
http://geniebee123.tumblr.com
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Drake Spartan

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 10:26

Well, I just watched Bleach episode 171. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://halowarriorsforever.webs.com
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptySun 24 Oct 2010, 20:02

^Haven't watched Bleach in ages, I got bored XD.

Just watched Pan's Laberinth ^^. It's a little creepy & has a bitter-sweet ending, but it's a great movie.

Watched The Mark Of Zorro (1940) yesterday, it was pretty good, despite being so old. Mind you, some of the older movies are much better than the crap that they churn out these days. Anyway, the sword fight between Tyrone Power & Basil Rathbone (not like anyone here would know who they are w/o google's help XD) near the end of the movie, was wonderfully done. It wasn't ott at all, just a very good fencing match ^^.
Back to top Go down
Glyphon

Glyphon

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 12:25

Today I went to see The Social Network. Yeah, they made a movie about Facebook XD. It was quite confusing, but kinda good. I don't recommend it very much.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 12:28

^ LOL! Everyone I know whose seen that film have just said "It's awful. Don't see it!" To be fair a film about Facebook never sounded brilliant in the first place xD Apparently Vampire's Suck, suck's too... >_< Off to the cinema and leeching of my friends Orange Wednesday's (T-Mobile </3) but we're off to see the Death and Life of Charlie StCloud because none of us can ever agree on a film xD.

Now I'm watching The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [the film, not the TV show] Embarassed
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Will Vandom

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 17:28

Sigh, no one's on a posting spree anymore. Sad I used to come home from school, log on, and see like 5 emails in my inbox, "TOPIC REPLY NOTIFICATION!!!!" It was awesome tongue

I am watching, "I Am Legend." Best movie ever. See it, or you will die with the WRATH OF WILLVANDOMROCKS Dun dun dun... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://geniebee123.tumblr.com
Glyphon

Glyphon

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 10:16

I am watching the DVD that came with Papa Roach's album 'Time For Annihilation'. Or I was, a couple of seconds ago, now I'm just listening to the CD cuz it finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WITCH-United :: Extra :: Other Shows-
Jump to: