WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RPG Character Sheets/Info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vorserkeien
Admin
Vorserkeien

RPG Character Info
Character Name: V-test

RPG Character Sheets/Info Empty
PostSubject: RPG Character Sheets/Info   RPG Character Sheets/Info EmptyThu 09 Jul 2009, 16:58

Ok, people. Character sheets are now 'online' - downside: I have no idea what fields you want &/or need in it! (So I'd advise not bothering to fill anything in yet!)
I've browsed the RPG discussions & the fields seem to vary from character to character. So I'm asking for a list here - name, necessary or optional, text based, list based - all the basics!

See my profile for a basic layout. I've also currently set it up so there is a link, when you post, to your character sheet & your character name beneath - if you don't like the idea (majority rules Wink) I'll remove it...Needless to say, I will be deleting my current 'character' 'V-test' as soon as things are set (as amazing as the name is Wink) Razz! Uploading character images also seems possible.

So, details please & you can have your character info sheets Smile!

~Vorserkeien~
Back to top Go down
https://witchunited.forumotion.net
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Valerie Ronson

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Sheets/Info   RPG Character Sheets/Info EmptyFri 10 Jul 2009, 05:33

lol,,there are many fields that could be put, but this idea about RPG characer info in the prof layout,i really llike it !!!!!!!!!! albino
Back to top Go down
Vorserkeien
Admin
Vorserkeien

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Sheets/Info   RPG Character Sheets/Info EmptyTue 14 Jul 2009, 15:48

*nudges topic* Umm, if you want me to improve it - I kinda need the fields (or at least some of the more important ones)! - Age? Home country?? Which one's might actually affect the RPG?

~V~
Back to top Go down
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Valerie Ronson

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Sheets/Info   RPG Character Sheets/Info EmptyTue 14 Jul 2009, 16:03

umm..okay i know some stuff..here ya go Very Happy :

Name:
Apperence: (eyes.hair,skin tone,haight,thin.athletic,what she wears..what eva that describes the outside)
Personality:(calm confidant or whatevaa u want to decribes here..along with the hobbies and interests)
Power/Ability:(its obviouse..and the weakness too)
History(where she is from or whatevaa u want to describe, if she already has powers and how she got them, if she is the heart of some land, if she came from another world, and her CURRENT LOCATION)
Other:(here comes everything else, weapons,stuff,zodiac,if she has friends,and if they have powers descirbe them here is this field, martial arts,boxing, if she is a wizard, or spell caster i dunoo...what eva u want to say)

i put her home country as u said Vee in the history field, i think this is how the fields should be.so we dont have many useless fields. albino
Back to top Go down
Vorserkeien
Admin
Vorserkeien

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Sheets/Info   RPG Character Sheets/Info EmptyTue 14 Jul 2009, 16:31

Oookay, character sheets updated - anything there that doesn't need to be, or anything that should be & isn't let me know. Any fields that aren't necessary to your particular character (eg weapons) I'd just put something like N/A (or simply leave blank!).

~V~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Sheets/Info   RPG Character Sheets/Info Empty

Back to top Go down

RPG Character Sheets/Info
Page 1 of 1