WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Usagi Tsukino Cameos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

Usagi Tsukino Cameos Empty
PostSubject: Usagi Tsukino Cameos   Usagi Tsukino Cameos EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 13:43

Okay sorry if this has already been posted but:

Wikipedia stated that:

In episodes "R is for Relentless" and "V is for Victory" of Season 2, Usagi Tsukino from Sailor Moon, dressed in her school uniform, makes two cameo appearances, first in the lunch line and then walking through the corridors of Sheffield Institute.

I was a bit sceptic, okay a lot sceptic at first but anyway, i have the proof Razz

R is for relentless:
Spoiler:

V is for victory:

Spoiler:

So yeah... Very Happy

I'm probably just behind on old news xD
Back to top Go down
Light of Kokiri

Light of Kokiri

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Usagi Tsukino Cameos   Usagi Tsukino Cameos EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009, 18:00

yeah I heard about that too ,it was kind of funny that hey did that
Back to top Go down
http://neokara777.deviantart.com/
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: Usagi Tsukino Cameos   Usagi Tsukino Cameos EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 15:07

I noticed that a long time ago. I looked up why by doing some research. One, if you havent noticed by now the two stories share similar plot lines. Not exact, but basics. Think about it. 5 girls. Sirena, Amy, Raye, Leta, Mina. Will irma taranee cornelia hay lin. I used to be sailor moon fan when i was like 8.... dont tell anyone! They both must protect some mystecial relam of some sorts. Theres a lot of similarites. PLus, Elizbeth Gone (witch founder) did know, and realize her serie is similar to the old 1990 anime TV show and manga. Its done purposely. That and they share the same animator or somthing wierd like that. Also, the similarty most noticed - same followed paths.

Sailor Moon was a comic in a Jappenesse magazine in the late 80's early 90's. It was such a success (minus MANY controversial issues) it was created to what is known as one the worlds first Manga series and OFFICAL CLASSIFIED anime TV show. Much like WITCH. Witch was created in 2004 (or 2003) as a comic in a indivisual magazine, much like Sailor Moon. Eventually turned indivisual graphic novel that inspred (very loosely based on) the TV show. Unfortuentlly, the show did not succeed. It had a miminnal fan base.

Theres you daily does of History for today! Oh that and i have 4 original sailor moon comic book copies... no joke.... im going to sell them on Ebay so if anyones intrested PM me. Also im going to sell a varity of WITCH merchendise. Such as... graphic novels, novels, box sets and toys. So PM me if your intrested. I feel like Andy from toy story. Ah... my sister is getting old enough for her own room. My Dad said she could have my room and I could move into the office on the other side of the house. So they built another mini floor in the house so my dad can have a new office and i can have his old office. SO ive been going through my room paking up. I had to take down all my posters! I have this GIANT poster of Shia Labeouf (im a bit boy crazy) and Logan Lerman and a few other bands and celeberites. I took down a Panic at the disco and what laid behind was a maxsized picture of... guess who. Cornelia Hale. Behind them all were old pictures of stuff i liked. I kept them all! I was going through my closet and I found 3 big boxes filled with WITCH stuff, and Code Lyoko stuff and Sailor Moon stuff. I figure someone else would love this stuff! So im selling it all.... PM me...
Back to top Go down
http://theinsaneopinionatedperson.webs.com/
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

PostSubject: Re: Usagi Tsukino Cameos   Usagi Tsukino Cameos EmptySat 26 Dec 2009, 20:57

I noticed this...it's kind of funny that they did that. "I was like...isn't that Sailor Moon? What the?" Though this should be in the Anime/Manga forum. Moving Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Usagi Tsukino Cameos   Usagi Tsukino Cameos Empty

Back to top Go down

Usagi Tsukino Cameos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WITCH-United :: Extra :: Other Shows :: Anime & Manga-
Jump to: