WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you have a crush?

Go down 
+2
witch_girl_forever
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Valerie Ronson

Do you have a crush? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have a crush?   Do you have a crush? - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 07:30

oh great for you will-V , i myself don't really care for boyfriends and such , probably becuase they are all dumpasses... at least the boys where i live are.

@im_so_80's : what a really smart plan...even if its a bit weird and unconventional xD HEH you know for a bit i thought she really ment she loves you but then i understood it after continuing your post xD ..... Razz
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Will Vandom

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a crush?   Do you have a crush? - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 16:20

Yeah, I was confused a bit also. tongue
Back to top Go down
http://geniebee123.tumblr.com
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a crush?   Do you have a crush? - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 20:28

@willvandomrocks: Congrats!! If only Dakota could be that way. -.-
@im_so_80's: All I can say is whoa...even though I see what you meant. LOL XD

Anyways, with Dakota, things are looking up! Maybe he might ask me out soon! When asked from my friend Savannah today what he'd say if I asked him out, he muttered under his breath, "I'd say 'yes'." I almost died with happiness. But before that, he mentioned someone in my school named Brianna/Brionna...whatever....who apparently has a MAJOR crush on him and he's afraid she's gonna ask him a question(probably "Will you go out with me?") Ugh! And then he said that sounded like he said he'd say yes, then he said "I'm not sure". I just stared at him like "WTF???" And then, he said, "The problem is if I go out with anyone right now, a lot of girls will cry." I wanted to scream out, "HOW FULL OF YOURSELF ARE YOU??"

Goodness. Then he asks me and my friends if we wanna go see the movie "Vampires Suck" this weekend. My friend Savannah's coming, and I might too. And then, in my fourth period, suddenly he's Mr.-I'm-In-Love-With-You again. He was by my side 24/7, talking w/me and sitting by me at Lunch. Our arms even touched for like, seven minutes!! Okay, I'm exaggerating. XD It was about one to two minutes. Meanwhile, in second period, he's all quiet and awkward. Anyways, he told me he'd call me tonight, or Thursday, or Friday, or Saturday, or Sunday, whichever was fine w/me. All I said was, "Tonight around 5:30 or 6:00 is okay w/me." I didn't get one call from him...IDK. God, I hope I can see him this weekend, I never see him outside of school...

And then, the shock of all shocks: MARTYNA ADDED ME ON FACEBOOK. I almost shriveled up and died. I went screaming through my living room(not really, just a little XD). And she put "Looking for friendships and relationships" on her profile. I wonder if any of her stupid wall posts have to do w/Dakota...I'll kick her(not really if they do). I wanted to kick her earlier today, because I was busy talking w/Dakota when she goes "HI, DAKOTA!" and starts a conversation. I just walked off, not showing that I was angry and went back to the classroom. Dakota brought up his lips in conversation and I thought: "OMG, does he wanna kiss me?"

Anyways, Dakota is...well, Dakota. I swear, he's so CONFUSING. O.O Sorry, I ranted. XD
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a crush?   Do you have a crush? - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Sep 2010, 22:46

@darkcyrstal queen thats super cute have you gotten ur first kiss??? My first kiss i ended up kissing his teeth because i didnt quite know what to do hahaha my then boyfriend hugo backed and raised an eyebrow and i shrugged we went for it again and i got it right that time! We had a bad breakup and it got really complicated so we dont talk at all anymore. im comepltely over him but every time i pass our old make out spot at the movies my heart flutters and i smile. You never forget your first love. We were together for like six or seven months. I've had three serious boyfriends (like offical with the title and all) and about 4 little infactuatios which are guys i have feelings for and messed around with but it never developed or it began feeling arkward. I think that's pretty good for a 16 year old. Anyways getting off topic...

So today guess who was behind me in the lunch line. Alex with that damn old guitar that he used to play me songs on strapped to his back. So i turned and asid hi and we havent spoken in mohts and has asked how ive been and i replied good. Then it was quiet. I tried to resist the urge to throw a bread stick at him like i did before but thats another story. He asked who had lunch with and i said mary my best friend. He really tried to talk and make conversation. A girl behind him i guess thought he was cute and tapped his shoulder asking Do you play guitar? He rolled his eyes and stated DUH! A laughed and when he turned back to me i said harsh. We began talking about the day we met, in the lunch line, and i asked him what instrument do you play and i remember him sweetly saying guitar and asking to have lunch with me and thats where it all began. After we got our food i said ihad to meet mary or she'll wonder where i am. And he said bye and went to meet Mari (his new girlfriend) for lunch. I dont miss him. I dont like him. I am over him. Because im head over heels for the boy with hazel eyes i kept running into last week and i still havent built the courage to talk to him but he smiles at me every now and then and we had that one moment last week so that cant be bad and things are oging in a good direction, right????

Back to top Go down
http://theinsaneopinionatedperson.webs.com/
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a crush?   Do you have a crush? - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 20:58

@im_so_80's: Nope, haven't had my first kiss yet...but I want it to be w/Dakota. <3 And as for throwing a bread stick at Alex, it's the same way I feel towards Martyna. Ugh... Mad It's good that you're over him though. Very Happy

Anyways, things were kind of bad yesterday. I was in the lunch line, talking to Dakota and my friend Rianne. He gets his food and gets to go to the lunch tables first. By the time I got my lunch, I was walking back, guess where I saw Dakota sitting? With Martyna & all her other little bitch friends. I just ignored them all and talked with my friend Augustina and the guy sitting next to me. Suddenly, I heard(and even Augustina heard), "No matter how jealous Laura gets". And I'm like, "Okay, why in hell are they gossiping about me?" And when Dakota sat back down at our table, he's all like, "They made me sit there." And then things got quiet.

So I got angry at him today. Not too angry, but kind of angry. When he asked why, I told him, "Those girls you were chatting with were talking about me. Why did you not say anything? By you sitting there and not saying anything, you're like, laughing in my face." He told me they were being "stupid" and that he "hates gossip". Anyways, my friends made him apologize and told him to hug me. When he said "Sorry, Laura" it was so cute, I just had to hug him. He didn't seem to wanna let go...and neither did I. affraid But I still pulled away, trying not to look like I was eager to hug him...though I was.

Anyways, now I sit next to him in Science! And he even ignored Martyna & her bitch friends today(well, kind of). Very Happy I get to have him all to myself tomorrow, though. I'm going out w/him(not a date, though...) & my friends tomorrow. Embarassed Let's hope something big happens!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a crush?   Do you have a crush? - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 17:26

Hahaha! Dumped him already! He's a jerk. I have a new crush now. BTW, I didn't make out with him. My sis some way sneaked onto my profile. Razz Anyway, I didn't notice him till a week ago. He's so cute! But his name is odd. I mean, ALONZO? But it fits. XD His last name is Pineda. My friends laugh at it, but I don't really give a damn. But my BFF has a crush on him too! WHAT DO I DO?! I want my first kiss w/ HIM, not anybody else. Humph.
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a crush?   Do you have a crush? - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 18:08

I kinda like this guy named Robert. He a new guy on my swim team. It's kinda funny because he plays guitar... hahaha. and i said i thought guitar boys were overated during the summer. I guess im not completley over guitar boys... oh and today me and dani were walking down the hall and Alex decided to randomly kiss his girlfriend in front of us. WOW. I really dont care. And when i saw during lunch i told him that im over him and i dont care anymore so please can we just ignore eachothers existance! He said whatever and that he moved on too. He left and I think he thinks i still like him. NO! I am over you dude please get off your high horse and cut the ego... Robert on the other hand is not jerkish at all and unlike Alex who wasnt the brightest light bulb, is a really smart and we have the same geometry teacher so i was going to ask for some help. Alex once decided to jump off the roof of his house and see if he landed on his skate board and ended up brekaing his arm. The week beofre i had twisted my foot the wrong way and my arch in my foot dislocated and i had to wear a brace. That was two months before we broke up. Also Robert nicer. Alex was always had a snide remark, now i know im not the nicest person ever (im kinda bully) but when you put two sarcastic sadiestic people together you get chaos. You put a sinde person with a sweet person and you get happiness Very Happy So robert and i are talking and in swimming we decided to swim in lanes next to eachother. Cant swim in same lane cuz coach doesnt allow boys and girls to share lane so we just swim beside eachother, things are going well and tommorow is another day for me to move another step forwarded.
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a crush?   Do you have a crush? - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 19:08

In math yesterday, me and Alonzo had this big contradiction. He sits behind me, like 2mm (!!!!!) away. We had a sub, so the place was like an asylum!!! Anyway, we were all talking and stuff, and then me and this retard Mason who I get along w/ for some reason started chatting about where Alonzo was. Then, Alonzo came in, as if on cue. Then me and all these dudes sitting by me got into this convo, counting Alonzo. So then somehow we got to the topic of the first problem on our HW, which SO equaled 112 BTW, and then we had to get a calculator and do all these random techniques to review our answer. Smile It was so LOL. We are pals now. I guess I just wanted to be his friend all along. Ah, well... Ya never know. Oh, and now 2 dudes have a crush on ME. Alonzo was doing a hella sick thing @ lunch Wed. or Thurs. I don't remember. Anyway, if you want to call boys freaking idiots some more, here's proof. So, he stood on this bench, and he yelled something like this: "Hey, girls! Who wants to DATE ME?!" and then this huge MOB formed. So he had to choose between these two, Courtney and Carly. But the thing is they are BFFS!!!! He is in such a pot of hot oil now. Ugh. Oh, and we had 3 mini food fights also. But that's off topic. I know all this from a couple of my friends who went in, just to get some inside info. They're like the reporters of our news office of a school. Christina and Estrella, you would not BELIEVE how much they know about dudes. They're like gossips, and they don't even know it.
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a crush?   Do you have a crush? - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010, 12:36

@im_so_80s: Good to hear you have a new crush! Very Happy
@willvandomrocks: Guys really are stupid. They've always said girls are smarter than guys. Laughing

Anyways, I SO need to tell you guys what happened at the mall, which is where we went. Well, I went to the mall and found one of my friends, but there was no sign of Dakota. After texting him twice w/no response, I called him. He told me he was at a store...so I waited. Eventually, I caught up with him(he looked cute! Embarassed ) and all my other friends. We ate and then walked around the mall. The whole time, Dakota kind of talked to me, and when me and him were pulled into a hug with all my other friends, we were close together, a little.

Well, he was kind of awkward the whole time we were at the mall. Though I had tons of fun(Dakota did a front-flip out of a book store). At one point, we went into a halloween store. This thing jumped on me and I of course, was scared half to death. My mom told me that Dakota was laughing(not in a mean way)...I felt SO embarrassed. Laughing

It was more toward the end that something HUGE happened. No, I wasn't asked out. But, I was sitting at the table with my friends. My friend Kayla left and my brother wanted to sit next to me, so I moved next to Dakota. And guess what happened? Suddenly, he's rubbing his leg against mine, twisting his leg with mine, and rubbing his hand up and down my leg. Now, I of course, did it back(though I was horrible at it XD). HE EVEN TRIED TO HOLD MY HAND. I was like "Holy crap". And then, he has to go, so he hugs me goodbye. As soon as he leaves, I tell my mom & my friends. They were so happy for me.

And now, in school, he hasn't done that at all...and all he's done is hug me because my friends have forced him to. On the bright side, last Friday, he didn't talk to Martyna at all. Suddenly, on Monday, though, he was walking with her as he left to second period, which I have him in. I happened to look over and see him, and once I heard Martyna's voice, I walked off to second period angrily. But yesterday, he barely talked to her. And now, Martyna's friend Jasmine tries to interrupt me while I talk to Dakota. Dakota also always tries to catch up to me.

Yesterday was kind of shocking, though. As lunch ended, we were walking out the cafeteria doors and suddenly, he goes, "Can I ask you a question?" He sounded like he was joking, so I just kind of stared and smiled in a laughing way. Now, I feel stupid, he was probably trying to ask me out!! But some days he's nice & other days he's not so nice.

And now, this guy I know named Ronny tells me Dakota wants to ask me out early October. Why can't Dakota be less complicated??

Ugh, I ranted again, didn't I? Razz
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a crush?   Do you have a crush? - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010, 11:24

LOL! OMG! What is he playing at DCQ? xD But good news on the flirting thing, he's starting to actually show that he likes you Very Happy Hope he does ask you out in October! But yeah he sounds incredibly complicated o_O He's only young, can he not act like it? xP
Back to top Go down
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a crush?   Do you have a crush? - Page 2 EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 01:28

well well , DCQ that's amazing ! it seems he is finally giving in =p see , it seems Martyna can't take him away from you even if she tries, but you know, you shouldn't get all upset and leave like that. instead, take a stand !!!! and stay there , like show her you don't care if she is talking to him cause you got him wrapped around your finger =p or something like that....heh . i dunno though...meh anyways, i wish the best for ya xD even if he's so complicated that's just normal....boys are boys .
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a crush?   Do you have a crush? - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 18:40

Well, I guess I was wrong about everything, because, you know the girl I mentioned in an earlier post who had a MAJOR crush on Dakota? He's dating her now. Her name's Briana. She's short, zitty and ugly. I am SO furious that he chose a SEVENTH grader over me. SOMEONE YOUNGER, MIND YOU! UGH...

And to top it all off, I went to my friend Savannah's birthday last Saturday, where he kissed me on the cheek, hugged me from behind and eskimo-kissed me(rubbed noses)....all through dares...& he even said he had feelings for me(and other people too, guess it was Briana)...he even looked like he didn't want me to leave and hugged me on his own before I left! So now, my reaction is WTF??? I can only hope they'll break up...but even then I still won't trust him...I just feel really heartbroken...And the WORST part of it is, he LIED to me. He said "My life's too stressful for a girlfriend, I don't date." AND, I FOUND OUT HE WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP THROUGH FACEBOOK, OF ALL THINGS. It said "Dakota is in a relationship with ______." I almost died. I sobbed hysterical tears and then he has the nerve to post as his status(in exact words), "I have a GF now..." And when some girls asked him "Who is it?", he told them it was Briana or whatever.

And now, he's flaunting the fact that he has a girlfriend, bragging about it every day. My friend Abbey told me Briana had been asking him how he felt about her for a while now, and he would either say "Okay" or not respond. I have the feeling this "relationship" has been going on for a long time. And maybe, he only did it to get revenge on me, because he treated me like crap on Monday, FOR NO REASON, and so I told him I was pissed at him again, as always. I literally get pissed at him about twice a week. There is never a week where I have no problems w/him. Now, I'm ignoring him & I even blocked him on Facebook.

And I WILL make him regret it. If I have to get a new haircut, a new attitude, and a new look, I'll make him regret it. And that's a PROMISE. I hope he feels like crap...boy do I wanna curse him out...but, it's not like that'll solve anything...

The only bright side today was that my friend Savannah kicked Dakota right in his ass and in the leg twice. Most of my friends took my side in this.

I really don't know what to think about all this. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a crush?   Do you have a crush? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Oct 2010, 13:11

wow that is such a shame. he's such a jerk i tell you. and i dont even know him xD

well , DCQ a friendly advice from me. someone who makes you cry or breaks your heart is never worth it. just leave him be , if he tries to come back to ya then ignore him . that is best for you . it's good that he was kicked though , i would have really liked to see it Razz

do you know what else. why bother with relationships now ? Concentrate on yourself and enjoy your life ! until you find someone truly devoted to you ( oh wise me ) . that is my advice for you albino
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a crush?   Do you have a crush? - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010, 18:36

@dark crystal queen im so sorry Sad but soon im sure you'll find someone new who you deserve.

So it's been a tough month. When school started all seemed well. Like there were so many options and i could finally forget alex and move on. EVERYTHING fell apart. My best friend dani (a girl) had this boyfriend named Kuni. And they were so cute together. Espcially since hes tall and shes short, what was even more cute was that they were different ethnicties. They broke up about a month ago and i thought everything was cool between them but Sonia, the girl Dani hates is now going out with Kuni. Dani called me in tears screaming how life isnt fair and how breaking up with Kuni was a mistake and how she even thinks she may love him. I've never seen her so sad. After that drama my friend Jasmine had this amazing boyfriend, Alec. Their relationship seemed flawless. He bought her a owl necklace (her fave animal) and would write her love letters all the time. He'd even come with us to swim practice for just a few minutes with jasmine. they really liked eachother. Well i have a real good friend named Andy, who i've known since i was 5, and his girlfriend amber, is also one of my good friends, shes also known as being a nortorious flirt. Alec was no exception and she sent him messages Jasmine didnt like and she called me at Kohls telling me the whole story and about how much she hated him. I cant believe they broke up. My friend Laura found someone during all this and broke up with them just as fast. His name is Arthur. And they used to talk ALL THE TIME. always together. So they started going out! yays! i was happy 4 her until only weeks later they broke up. She hated him. Hated him. And he didnt care at all. She told him i love you. Which personally i think is stupid if youve only been together for a month. And he said i dont feel like that. So i hated him for breaking my best friends heart. They were a intresting pair. She was sunday morning and he was friday night. She was good country western and he was rock and roll. She was 1950's and he was 1980's. they were polar opposites but it worked. Well i got transfered out of my geometry class and into Arthur's chemistry. Yippie.... He sits behind me. I pretty much ignored him until he saw my ipod... which he took without permission. and he said damn we have a lot in common. And i was like okay. We started talking about music and movies and tv and we did have a lot in common. we could be the same person. Soon we began doing chemistry projects together. homework, assingments, labs you name it. He became my chemisrty partner. We began walking to class together and he even started saying hi to me at lunch. He is also in swim team, how him and laura met, and i've been swimming forever so of course im in it and i began talking to him before the bus picks us up. We became great friends and through this i've begun to like him. A lot. Laura found out... Now i have this reputation of being a boyfriend stealer and Laura sent me a text yesterday saying "i guess what everyone says is true." it made me cry. I feel heart broken. I cant like him. I wont. I'm moving on and i know he doesnt like me. i know he doesnt because somehow i think he still has feelings for Laura. I cant take that away from either of them. For the first time i feel guilty. When i got home i sent a facebook message to Katylen apolgizing for being with hugo while they were still together resulting in thier brake up and how i was sorry if i hurt her. next i sent a message to mariana which was hard since she blocked me. it said what happened last year with alex was a mistake. it was my fault, im sorry alex broke your heart, he broke mine to so maybe can we bury the hatch. Also if it wasnt for me you probably would have never met nathan. (her current boyfriend)
i havent got replies yet. I lost a good friend because of a dumb boy. I love laura too much to throw it all away over Arthur. Shes in my facebook profile pic and shes my friend. I cant loose her. But i cant just stop feeling for him, it'll take time but for now im here heartbroken....
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a crush?   Do you have a crush? - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 18:44

WOW, that's a long post O.O

Anyways, great news: Dakota and Briana broke over the Winter Break. Dakota was heartbroken the entire month, even saying he wanted to "drink bleach". I left him a note, he never replied. Left him another, he never replied. A few weeks later, I did something I'll always never regret. I wrote him the longest letter in history, telling him how he broke my heart, how sad I was, how I find it sad we can't be friends anymore, and blah blah blah. I approached him about two Fridays ago, telling him we "need to talk" and telling him "meet me after school". Now of course, he takes the bus home...but I'd still been hoping he'd ditch the bus for me. So he said he'd call me. Now, he did, but I was in the post office. My mom told me he sounded pissed off. I tried calling him back about five times, and nothing. Then, suddenly, out of nowhere, two Tuesdays ago, I'm in the shower and suddenly my mom bursts into the bathroom, going "Laura, Dakota's on the phone!" I rushed for my life, but by the time I picked up, he'd hung up. I even discovered a text saying, "Is now not a good time?" So anyways, I called him back, only to hear pretty shocking things.

He told me the following:

"I missed the good friendship we used to have."
"I could tutor you in art."
"I had second thoughts about Briana."
"None of those Facebook posts were meant for you to see."
"What I did was really cruel and mean."
"I acted like a jerk."
"Of course I want to be friends, Laura."
"I thought I loved Briana."
"I was gonna tell Briana I loved her on the day she broke my heart."

He went on about what he eats, his hobbies, what's in his room, school, art, the high school he's aiming to get into...my God he talked so much. I've never heard him talk so much in his life. Then, he goes, "Oh my God, we've been talking for an hour and thirty minutes...I was supposed to be asleep like, three hours ago." My mouth dropped to the floor as I realized he stayed up for me!!! And, I unblocked him on Facebook. The only thing that seriously pissed me off was that he told me to re-add him on Facebook because "I don't really like Facebook". ARGH.

Anyways, the following Monday, I'm sitting with him at Lunch (I made an excuse that the guys I usually sit with kicked me out) and he turns and tells me, "Laura, I might be getting back with Briana in about a week or so. At least you won't be surprised."

And so I say, "But Dakota...I like you."

And so he just says, "I know...I'm sorry. But she came to me, not me to her."

I just said, "Dakota, do you just think of me as a friend? That's it?"

He was just like, "Well not at first-well, yeah-well, no-" It's like he couldn't answer at something. Then he's like, "I'm asking all my friends' opinions on whether I should go back with her." He put a lot of emphasis on friends, which breaks my heart.

I said, "If she already went with another guy behind your back, I would never, ever trust her."

And so what does he say? "Well, technically, she didn't really cheat on me."

He might as well have a sign pointing next to his head saying, "This guy has no clue about how much he hurts Laura."

Everyone is telling him not to go back to her, and he knows how upset I'd be. His Facebook relationship status says "Single" and he's not even friends with Briana on there. Besides, she's been with two other guys, in two months! She left Dakota for some guy who she wound up leaving as well. I'm just hoping and praying he won't get back with her. Because if he does, he's really an asshole. I mean, come on, he can at least give me a chance!

At least in my dreams he loves me. Last night, I dreamt that he pulled me into a hug after getting jealous seeing me lean on another guy, hugging me really tight. I want my dreams to come true so badly it's ridiculous. I've never wanted to be with someone so much in my entire life. I love him, I really do. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a crush?   Do you have a crush? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 14:57

Boy I switch around crushes a lot... and I used to act like a total bitch on this website Shocked so I'm sorry if I offended anyone! I like this kid name Brandon now....
Back to top Go down
The Emperor

The Emperor

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a crush?   Do you have a crush? - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Oct 2012, 08:44

The thing about crushes is most people don't tell the people they have a crush on, at least alot of people I know, personally I've never had a problem with that I've been in a stable relationship for 3 years Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a crush?   Do you have a crush? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have a crush?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WITCH-United :: Extra :: The Other Truth-
Jump to: