WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some help with Gaia Online please?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXOrubeXx

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

Some help with Gaia Online please? Empty
PostSubject: Some help with Gaia Online please?   Some help with Gaia Online please? EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010, 09:23

I wanted to ask if there is any possible way to contact the admins on GaiaOnline.
I'm asking because my account has been banned permanently due to phising allegations.

I also just want to make it clear that I DIDN'T ask anyone for their password and username on Gaia. Ever.
I haven't asked anyone via PM or the forum because I haven't been on since mid-February.

However I found a certain post in the Gaia Forum that someone wrote, saying that they were asked for their username and password when they were visiting someone's profile. The same thing happened to me when I was visiting someone else's. In the forum post it suggested that the phising scam was probably due to a link or code in the person's comments or profile bbcode.

I think this may have happened to me.

I'm thinking of starting a new account and contacting the Admins about this problem in general.

I've learned my lesson and 80k+ has gone for nothing.

On the other hand, the Admins of Gaia have never responded to any messages I've ever sent them, even when I was hacked temporarily.

Can any of you advise me on what to do?

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

PostSubject: Re: Some help with Gaia Online please?   Some help with Gaia Online please? EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010, 11:18

Well that just sucks. It annoys me when people do that.

Hmm...I'm not entirely sure on what to suggest, considering you've said that you've tried to contact them before & they didn't reply. The only thing I suppose you can do is go to the Help Center & try filing another report & hope they reply this time.

I apologise for not being much help Orube, but this has never happened to me before so, I do not have much insight on the topic.
Back to top Go down
Supercutie12

Supercutie12

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Christina Rhinestone

PostSubject: Re: Some help with Gaia Online please?   Some help with Gaia Online please? EmptyTue 30 Mar 2010, 21:56

Ouch...that's bad. Um, as for advice...I'd say, make a new account, send another report to the administrators, or try blocking the person...this hasn't ever happened to me. The advice is bad...but I'd say make a new account and post this problem in the forums.
Back to top Go down
cornelia's #1 fan
cornelia's #1 fan

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Some help with Gaia Online please?   Some help with Gaia Online please? EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 09:35

ya she's right, make a new account
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlywitch.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some help with Gaia Online please?   Some help with Gaia Online please? Empty

Back to top Go down

Some help with Gaia Online please?
Page 1 of 1