WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you could have any power(s) what would it/they be?

Go down 
+2
Glyphon
Kage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

If you could have any power(s) what would it/they be? Empty
PostSubject: If you could have any power(s) what would it/they be?   If you could have any power(s) what would it/they be? EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 12:55

There's probably been a topic like this already, apologies if there is, but I had a quick look and couldn't find one. Also, the forum's a bit dead so I thought a new topic might help liven it up a little.

So as the title asks, what power(s) would you have, if you could? Or maybe you could just mention a power you've given a character in a story you made up.

Try to be original as possible, if you can, i.e. try not to just go for the basic elemental powers or abilities from other books/shows/comics. No worries if you can't, what I've came up with is not all that good, it's just that it would be nice to see something other than over used powers ^_^.

----

This is a power I gave one of my RP character's a while ago:

The power/ability allows the user to manipulate reflections and reflective surfaces. The user can change a reflection's appearance, solidify them, bring them out from the reflective surface and do with them as they wish. The form of the reflection can only be changed while it is being reflected and cannot be changed too much from it's original form, i.e. if it is a reflection of a person, the reflection will be remain in a humanoid form. While the reflection is being manipulated outside of a surface, the owner of it will cast no reflection until it is returned. Once seperated from the surface, the reflection will remain as long the manipulater wills it or as long as their energy can sustain it. Once the manipulater's energy is expended or they order the reflection to return, it disappears and then returns to it's original state. Manipulated reflections can be audible, but voices or sounds may differ from the reflection's owner.
Reflective surfaces can be connected and used as transportaion in the form of portals or gateways, but obviously, both entrance and exit must be large enough for whoever, or whatever, is to travel through. Surfaces may also be connected in order to look upon another area or perhaps to spy on someone.

Well like I said, it isn't all that good, but I quite like it ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Glyphon

Glyphon

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any power(s) what would it/they be?   If you could have any power(s) what would it/they be? EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 11:54

OK, this is a standard sort of super power, but I think I'd quite like to be able to stop time. I'd get so much more done if I could.
Back to top Go down
http://stitche-s.tumblr.com
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any power(s) what would it/they be?   If you could have any power(s) what would it/they be? EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 09:38

Haha, yeah. Being able to that would be really convenient, to say the least XD.
Back to top Go down
EdanaxPhobos

EdanaxPhobos

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any power(s) what would it/they be?   If you could have any power(s) what would it/they be? EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011, 20:24

Lol. To be able to control the elements. all four would be fun to use
Back to top Go down
GeneralHawk

GeneralHawk

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any power(s) what would it/they be?   If you could have any power(s) what would it/they be? EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 17:02

Teleportation. No more having to walk to work.
Back to top Go down
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Valerie Ronson

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any power(s) what would it/they be?   If you could have any power(s) what would it/they be? EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 07:16

a typical power , a Mind reader , i wouldn't mind that . helpful on many levels .
Back to top Go down
The Emperor

The Emperor

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any power(s) what would it/they be?   If you could have any power(s) what would it/they be? EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012, 23:05

This is Dragonball Z stuff so keep that in mind before saying anything Razz. The ability to make my power level as high as I want without work for it or training just like that Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any power(s) what would it/they be?   If you could have any power(s) what would it/they be? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could have any power(s) what would it/they be?
Page 1 of 1