WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changes to the forum/transference of Admin account to sombody else?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

Changes to the forum/transference of Admin account to sombody else? Empty
PostSubject: Changes to the forum/transference of Admin account to sombody else?   Changes to the forum/transference of Admin account to sombody else? EmptyWed 11 Jan 2012, 09:15

Vorserkeien has been absent for almost a year now and I have had no reply to the e-mail I sent her just under two weeks ago. I am aware that her e-mail account is with hotmail and a lot of accounts on there have been hacked to send spam (mine included, but it was sorted), so it is possible that it's happened to her. If anyone has any other means of contact with her, I would appreciate it if you let me know or contacted her yourself.

The reason for this is that I think the forum could do with a spot of cleaning and redecoration. I also believe that any forum, or site, should have an active Admin, so anything can be taken care of if/when needed.

If nobody has any alternate methods of contact with her or there is no reply:
within the FAQ section of forumotion.net, there is an area that covers the transference of the main Admin privilages to sombody else.
If you wish to read it, here is the link: -Click-

It states that another Admin, a Moderator or just a regular member of the forum can request that the main Admin privilages be given over to them, provided that the main Admin has been absent for at least six months and one day and that other staff members agree to the transfer. Certain other infromation is also required.

So, any opinions and/or suggestions on the matter?? Or does anyone wish to take over??
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Drake Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the forum/transference of Admin account to sombody else?   Changes to the forum/transference of Admin account to sombody else? EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012, 08:27

I agree with you completely. Vorserkeien hasn't been on for well over a year and we need an admin that can keep up. And it's true, the forum could go for a new look.
Back to top Go down
http://halowarriorsforever.webs.com
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the forum/transference of Admin account to sombody else?   Changes to the forum/transference of Admin account to sombody else? EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012, 08:47

A new look would be amazing and both of you are right, we do need a new admin. If Vorserkeien hasn't been on in this long, what are the chances she will now? Can I be the new admin? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the forum/transference of Admin account to sombody else?   Changes to the forum/transference of Admin account to sombody else? EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012, 12:01

Yeah, it'd be great if V came back, but like you said I doubt she will. Shame really.

Anyways, I've no problems with you being the Admin DCQ ^_^. You just have to follow the faq.
Back to top Go down
cornelia's #1 fan
cornelia's #1 fan

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the forum/transference of Admin account to sombody else?   Changes to the forum/transference of Admin account to sombody else? EmptySat 19 May 2012, 19:10

true, and not only that but i personally feel that this is falling apart, we need to put more strenght into it. i get on like twice a month, and everything is so calm and cold.
i'm still hopping for a 3rd season... we should take this summer to organize and make a "stryke" hehe and see if we can get some hope for a 3rd season.

back to topic, i'll have no problems with DCQ being admin, i mean she's a really BIG fan of W.I.T.C.H. (we all are) but she's really into it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlywitch.webs.com
The Emperor

The Emperor

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the forum/transference of Admin account to sombody else?   Changes to the forum/transference of Admin account to sombody else? EmptyMon 15 Oct 2012, 14:43

WOW so your saying the ROOT/Arch Administrator for the site hasn't been active in over a year! This is a good site and although I'm new here I have seen many sites go down, but not because of the main admin. not being active which is what this sounds like here, again this is not an IPB Board which I'm more update with I have started a few forums on the type board, but never a phpbb board, so I hope someone will set up and fix this or the root administrator comes back soon. The fact is I've been looking for a good W.I.T.C.H. based site to go on and be active on and it looked to me like this place had a lot of good active members. Well I'm going to be here for a while longer like until I see others show up, so I plan on being active. I hope this problem is solved soon Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the forum/transference of Admin account to sombody else?   Changes to the forum/transference of Admin account to sombody else? Empty

Back to top Go down

Changes to the forum/transference of Admin account to sombody else?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WITCH-United :: Council of Kandrakar :: Comments & Suggestions-
Jump to: