WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WITCH: The Next Generation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
<3 cornelia <3

WITCH: The Next Generation Empty
PostSubject: WITCH: The Next Generation   WITCH: The Next Generation EmptySat 03 Nov 2012, 07:35

So, I'm going to write a Next Generation-fanfic Wink B4 i start the project I'm going to give you some info about what has happened with the original WITCH-characters and about the new ones.

What happened to
Will?
She married Matt and he convinced her to move to New York. They got a daughter, Rebecca Olsen. But Will didn't like life in New York, and wanted to move back to Heatherfeild. This was just one of many reasons to why she and Matt divorced. In the beginning of my fanfic, Will has just moved back to Heatherfield with her daughter.
Irma? Irma got in love with a guy she really thought was her Prince Charming. But this so called Prince Charming left her the second he found out that she was pregnant. Irma gave birth to a daughter, Hannah Lair. Now Irma is engaged to a game crazy policeman, Dick.
Taranee? She was happily married and had a daughter, Jasmine Winston (surname after father).
Cornelia? She married Caleb, and they together had two children, the twins Aria and Julian Hale. Soon after the childrens birth, Caleb and Cornelia divorced. Caleb moved to Meridian and married Elyon. After a few years Cornelia married Peter. She had two daughters with Peter.
Hay Lin? She took over The Silver Dragon and married Eric. Her daughter was named Samantha Lyndon.

Okay, so now here comes some fact about the new guardians.

REBECCA OLSEN: The guardian of Quintessence. She is happy, curious and open - she wants to get to know everyone and can always find something good in others.

HANNAH LAIR: The guardian of Water. She is known to be wild and crazy. The girl who likes to party. Hannah has a boyfriend, Jared.

JASMINE WINSTON: The guardian of Fire. She is brave, friendly, and she plays the guitar.

ARIA HALE: The guardian of Earth. She is a quiet girl who is not easy to befriend. She rides, and has her own horse, Avalanche. She is intelligent and strong, but she is a loner who carries a dark and sad secret...

SAMANTHA "SAM" LYNDON: The guardian of Air. A talkative girl who is riding in the same stable as Aria. She drams of having her own horse.

So what do you think of the new guardians?? Smile I will post the first part of the story very soon Wink

Last edited by <3 cornelia <3 on Sun 04 Nov 2012, 04:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Emperor

The Emperor

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: WITCH: The Next Generation   WITCH: The Next Generation EmptySat 03 Nov 2012, 14:54

Firstly welcome to W-U this site isn't as active as it once was if you read some of the older topics you'll see what I mean I just joined last month myself Rolling Eyes, secondly the background aren't very good sure not every story is going to have a story book ending, but Hay Lin dieing of cancer 5 years after she has a daughter? Wow, and I know Matt and Will break up in the comic, but I'm one of the people who only kept up with the series if you know anything about me you know I don't keep up with the comics as well as most Embarassed... it's a fact that I only found out about the comics a few months ago... so yea, and people say they plan on stopping them soon (damn I do hate to hear that cus it hurts the chances of a third season Sad well maybe not the thing about me is I still have some hope for a third season I think by the end of next year they will have it out call me a dreamer, if not I will probably lost hope as most have already). Other than those little things I like the next gen. guardians, so if you still want to post a story about them I'm sure people would be more than happy to read it Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
<3 cornelia <3

PostSubject: Re: WITCH: The Next Generation   WITCH: The Next Generation EmptySun 04 Nov 2012, 04:39

Thank you, I really appreciate, I just made some changes in my first post Wink If there's anything else anyone wants me to change, just let me know Wink
Back to top Go down
The Emperor

The Emperor

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: WITCH: The Next Generation   WITCH: The Next Generation EmptySun 04 Nov 2012, 06:23

Hey you changed Hay Lin's bio so you plan on using her in the storyline bounce?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WITCH: The Next Generation   WITCH: The Next Generation Empty

Back to top Go down

WITCH: The Next Generation
Page 1 of 1