WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny

Go down 
+7
Deimo-Fobosu
Witchygirl
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL
Irma's #1 Fan
Supercutie12
♥hay lin♥
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deimo-Fobosu

Deimo-Fobosu

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny   Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 15:36

Why is it hard to see Phobos in mister P here? X'D C'mon big boy, show some thorns!! 8D
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

PostSubject: Re: Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny   Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 May 2010, 21:18

Well, in this fanfic, Phobos plays the good guy. XD I so need to type up more of my fanfics, I just can't find the rest that I wrote...should I just continue it with my own typing?

Last edited by *~Dark Crystal Queen~* on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 20:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Drake Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny   Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon 07 Jun 2010, 10:45

If you can't find the rest, go ahead...I wanna read more... Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://halowarriorsforever.webs.com
cornelia's #1 fan
cornelia's #1 fan

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny   Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 09:30

WWOOOOOWW!!!!!!!!!
keep going keep going!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlywitch.webs.com
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Will Vandom

PostSubject: Re: Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny   Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010, 14:26

Is this the continuing of the other one? With Will & Phobos' evil child? And Wyona and those other losers who don't know a thing about saving the world?! If yeah: cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Wait... No it's not. It's even better! But the other one was super 2!
Back to top Go down
http://geniebee123.tumblr.com
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny   Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Nov 2010, 15:42

Here's more of the story for my fans Razz :

Will continued running with Taranee, worrying only about Phobos. "I need to go back!" she told her friend. "Please, Tara!" More tears crowded in her eyes.

Taranee shook her head. "Will, I'm sorry, but we can't! Irma & the others will take us down!"

"How much longer can we keep running, Tara? Huh? Tell me that!"

Irma jumped on Taranee, knocking her to the floor. "Where ya gonna run now?"

Taranee looked Irma in the eyes. "Irma...stop this. It's not right, fighting with Will because she fell in love."

Irma got off of Taranee. "You're right."

As Cornelia and Hay Lin caught up, Phobos behind them with vines tying his hands together, Irma told them, "Guys...we have to stop this fighting. Will fell in love with Phobos...and we shouldn't be trying to seperate them..."

Cornelia and Hay Lin looked at each other, as if saying, She's right. Cornelia raised a hand, untying the veins on Phobos' wrists.

Will jumped into Phobos' arms. "I thought I'd lost you," she sobbed.

Phobos hugged her back. "I'll never leave you."

"Um...I think we should let the lovebirds be," Irma suggested. She left with the other three guardians.

Will and Phobos left as well, walking to Phobos' house through a seperate street. The sun was setting, and it made everything seem more romantic. When they finally reached his community, they decided to go to the lake instead. They laid together in the grass.

"I'm so glad to be with you tonight," Phobos informed Will, wrapping his arm around her shoulder, hugging her closer.

"I feel the same way," Will admitted as she cuddled closer to Phobos. "I love you so much."

Phobos ran his fingers through her red hair. "And I love you more than you can imagine." His lips pressed against hers in a romantic kiss. They hugged each other close, and Will felt warmer, even though the weather was cold outside. Phobos continued their kiss, Will wrapping her arms around his neck.

The moonlight glistened down upon them, and the stars shone brightly in the sky. After their kiss was done, they looked into the stars.

"The stars are beautiful," Will commented.

"Not as beautiful as you," Phobos replied.

"What do you wish for, Phobos?"

"To be with you forever."

Will's eyes widened and she looked at Phobos, grinning. "That was my exact same wish!" She giggled.

Together, they laughed, enjoying their night.

Last edited by *~Dark Crystal Queen~* on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 20:31; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Drake Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny   Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Jan 2011, 14:02

Romantic, much? Lol! lol! Keep going!
Back to top Go down
http://halowarriorsforever.webs.com
phobosgirl

phobosgirl

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny   Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny - Page 2 EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 13:43

love your story. how do you find your other will and phobos story study
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny   Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny - Page 2 EmptySun 01 May 2011, 13:54

Thank you, phobosgirl. I have a blog where I list all the WillxPhobos fanfictions by me: http://www.willxphobostwistedlove.blogspot.com/

Here's more for you WxP fans, or just readers:

The next morning, Will was walking to school when Phobos stepped in front of her. Will blushed, he looked as cute as ever. "Hey, Phobos. Isn't it a little early for you?" She looked at her watch. 8:10, it read. "You usually don't come to school until 8:45."

"I knew you get up early and figured it would be nice to spend a little time together before class starts," Phobos said, a grin on his face.

"How considerate of you," Will laughed. She reached the front gates and walked inside with him, taking her seat by a tree. "Crap...I forgot to do my math homework. Stupid trigonometry, it's so confusing."

"I can help. I know some trigonometry," Phobos informed her.

Will pointed to the first problem. Phobos reached his arm around her, making her turn red with happiness. He showed her how to solve it.

"Ohhhh!" she cried. "I get it now." She went down the rest of the page and solved all the problems, then stuffed the workbook into her backpack. "I really wish we didn't have school today. It's such a beautiful morning."

"I know," Phobos responded. "But it's already Friday. We can spend tomorrow together if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Will Vandom

PostSubject: Re: Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny   Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Dec 2011, 16:26

Want me to draw some pics, DCQ??? Oh, and sorry I declined ur request on Facebook. When I get back on, I'll friend you.
LOVE UR SIGNATUREEEEEE
+gush gush gush+
Back to top Go down
http://geniebee123.tumblr.com
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny   Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Feb 2012, 11:52

"And the rest of time."

Phobos grabbed her hand and smiled.

It was years later, they'd married and had two beautiful kids, a boy named Prince and a girl named Crystal. Will's friends had had happily ever afters too:

Irma got married to Stephen and gave birth to a boy, working as a marine biologist.

Taranee married Nigel and gave birth to two twins, working as a veterinarian.

Cornelia married Caleb and gave birth to two girls and a boy, breaking out as one of the biggest superstars in the singing industry.

Hay Lin married Eric and gave birth to three girls, running an airplane company.

Matt? He'd gotten over Will and married Mandy Anderson.

The moral of this story? There's always a rainbow after the storm.

~The End~

Last edited by *~Dark Crystal Queen~* on Fri 11 Jan 2013, 22:14; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Emperor

The Emperor

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny   Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 19:41

For some reason I don't see Phobos and Will making it Rolling Eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny   Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will & Phobos: Love Is Their Destiny
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2