WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes

Go down 
+4
willvandomrocks
*~Cassedy_Duel~*
GeneralHawk
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
8 posters
AuthorMessage
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes Empty
PostSubject: M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes   M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 15:44

This is the next generation of W.I.T.C.H.! Their group initial is M.A.G.I.C.

M=Madison
A= Anabelle
G= Gabrielle
I= Ilyssa
C= Caressa

Madison is the girly girl of the group, the leader. She has the power of Quintessence.
Anabelle is the tough girl of the group. She has the power of Water.
Gabrielle is the independent girl of the group and has power over Fire.
Ilyssa is the goth girl of the group and has power over Earth.
Caressa is the most down-to-earth girl of the group and has power over Air.

Last edited by *~Dark Crystal Queen~* on Tue 30 Mar 2010, 19:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes   M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes EmptyTue 30 Mar 2010, 17:07

Here's some pictures so you can get an idea of their appearances:

Will's Daughter: Madison Silverman(Last name was made up to be Neil's last name):
M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes Willsdaughter

Irma's Daughter: Annabelle Lair(Stephen's last name is unknown):
M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes Irmasdaughter
-Drawn by micookie333 on DeviantArt-

Taranee's Daughter: Gabrielle Pradd:
M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes Taraneesdaughter

Cornelia's Daughter: Ilyssa Hale(I didn't like the idea of Cornelia & Peter having a daughter, so I stuck with Caleb, whose last name is unknown):
M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes Ilyssa
-Drawn by Eternal-S on DeviantArt-

Hay Lin's Daughter: Caressa Lyndon:
M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes Haylinsdaughter

I made sure the daughters looked like them somewhat. I didn't like the way Cornelia's turned out, so I made her look like Misa from Death Note. These drawings/3D Art pics are from DeviantArt. And no, Hay Lin's daughter's guardian outfit doesn't look like that...but her eyes are that color blue. ^^

Last edited by *~Dark Crystal Queen~* on Wed 29 Sep 2010, 12:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GeneralHawk

GeneralHawk

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes   M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes EmptyTue 30 Mar 2010, 20:35

Pretty nice artwork, did you draw those? If so good job.
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes   M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes EmptyTue 30 Mar 2010, 20:58

Nope, I didn't draw them, they're drawings I found at DeviantArt. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*~Cassedy_Duel~*

*~Cassedy_Duel~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Cassedy Duel

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes   M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 03:17

If they are from Deviantart you should give credit to the artist in your posts, as a caution, because this could be considered as art theft. It would actually be better to even get permission from the artists to use their art before posting it. I know I may sound harsh, but that is because I am also an artist on Deviantart and I have noticed that many other Deviantart artists and this includes myself, don't like it when: someone we don't know; or someone who we didn't make the art for in either a request, art trade, gift art, or commission, uses our art without our permission. Agian I apologize if this seems harsh in anyway, but I don't want you to be accused of art theft so please, at least give credit to the artists and give a link to their deviantart gallery, so other people can see where you have found this wonderful art. Smile

Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes   M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes EmptySun 27 Jun 2010, 15:35

I found out who did one of the drawings and credited them...but other than that, I have no clue about the others. Oops, my bad. I'll definitely credit people in the future... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Will Vandom

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes   M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010, 08:49

Well, you could just write something like this: "The artists of these pictures are unknown, but I still give them credit for these pics." Or: "Completely fanmade. Not my pictures!" Or: "Artist unknown." You could even just type "Artist: ?" beneath them. But the pics are really cool.
Back to top Go down
http://geniebee123.tumblr.com
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes   M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 09:50

Very true! I want all of your honest opinions: Do the girls look like their mothers? Razz
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes   M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 10:15

Yes, they look like their mothers. Gabrielle's my fave. No offense, but Caressa looks freakish.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes   M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 14:13

Really?? I think she looks kinda cool (although in that pic, she could really do with a bit more clothing XD).

Anyway, yeah they do look a lot like their mothers. You did a pretty good job in finding pics that resembled them DCQ ^^.
Back to top Go down
TaraFiammetta

TaraFiammetta

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Taranee Cook

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes   M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 20:12

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* wrote:

NO! Tara's gonna marry Nigel, no questions. They're my fave couple so theref ore they have to marry that's just how it works. LOLZ No seriously.
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes   M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010, 12:58

willvandomrocks wrote:
Yes, they look like their mothers. Gabrielle's my fave. No offense, but Caressa looks freakish.

Thanks about your Gabrielle comment! And that's mean...she's supposed to look different, she's Goth.

Kage wrote:
Really?? I think she looks kinda cool (although in that pic, she could really do with a bit more clothing XD).

Anyway, yeah they do look a lot like their mothers. You did a pretty good job in finding pics that resembled them DCQ ^^.

Thanks so much, Kage! Razz

TaraFiammetta wrote:

NO! Tara's gonna marry Nigel, no questions. They're my fave couple so theref ore they have to marry that's just how it works. LOLZ No seriously.

Sorry, she's married to Luke in my story.
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes   M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010, 17:24

Oh, she's Goth? I forgot. But still, I just don't like the glowing blue eyes. They actually DO scare me. affraid
Back to top Go down
Glyphon

Glyphon

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes   M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010, 14:52

willvandomrocks wrote:

Thanks about your Gabrielle comment! And that's mean...she's supposed to look different, she's Goth.

I thought Ilyssa was the Goth O.O. Either way, I like the blue glowing eyes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://stitche-s.tumblr.com
TaraFiammetta

TaraFiammetta

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Taranee Cook

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes   M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010, 18:11

Sorry, she's married to Luke in my story.[/color][/quote]

OKay, okay. I was a bit harsh about that. I COMPLETELY disagree with Tara/Luke, but.... you have the right to ship whomever you want. I just probably won't read the story. Razz
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes   M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes EmptyThu 07 Oct 2010, 13:56

willvandomrocks wrote:
Oh, she's Goth? I forgot. But still, I just don't like the glowing blue eyes. They actually DO scare me. affraid

Glyphon wrote:
willvandomrocks wrote:

Actually, no, she's not Goth...it was Ilyssa...but she doesn't dress like that, I chose it because it looked like Hay Lin.

I thought Ilyssa was the Goth O.O. Either way, I like the blue glowing eyes Very Happy

Yeah, she is. Mistake. Razz Thanks! Very Happy

TaraFiammetta wrote:

NO! Tara's gonna marry Nigel, no questions. They're my fave couple so therefore they have to marry that's just how it works. LOLZ No seriously.

Sorry, she's married to Luke in my story.

OKay, okay. I was a bit harsh about that. I COMPLETELY disagree with Tara/Luke, but.... you have the right to ship whomever you want. I just probably won't read the story. Razz

Okay...
Back to top Go down
The Emperor

The Emperor

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes   M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes EmptyWed 17 Oct 2012, 07:48

I enjoyed reading your story M.A.G.I.C.: The Next Guardian Generation you should up date it soon Cool. Anyhow I really like artwork you posted they look really good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes   M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes Empty

Back to top Go down

M.A.G.I.C. Fanfiction Notes
Page 1 of 1