WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
+8
xXOrubeXx
♥hay lin♥
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
Irma's #1 Fan
Supercutie12
Kage
Will Fan =)
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Supercutie12

Supercutie12

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Christina Rhinestone

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009, 11:40

The giant mushroom one is funny
Back to top Go down
*~Cassedy_Duel~*

*~Cassedy_Duel~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Cassedy Duel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 20:53

Ooooh, guys, I just saw the movie trailer for the Avatar movie coming out, which is called The Last Airbender and it looks really good, they made it look sooo realistic, got to see what the air nomad temple and Fire nation navy ships look like and they were very well done it was awesome XD . I'll see if I can find it on Youtube.

Edit: Found it, check it out if you want-
Back to top Go down
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Bella Hills

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 07:33

That movie is TOTALLY gonna rock! I can't wait to see Katara!

Oh! I love Zokka!But Katara rocks!
Razz
Back to top Go down
xXOrubeXx

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 3 EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 05:01

YAY!!!
The trailer is awesome!!
I'm so gonna watch the movie!
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 3 EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 09:35

Hmm...the visual effects look really well done & I really am looking forward to see what they do with this movie, but I am concerned they're going to over-do it or completly change something, like they usually do with comic/cartoon to movie conversions Neutral .
Oh well, it's not as if I can do anything about it if that does happen, just got to hope it doesn't lol.
Back to top Go down
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Bella Hills

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 3 EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 10:11

Kage wrote:
Hmm...the visual effects look really well done & I really am looking forward to see what they do with this movie, but I am concerned they're going to over-do it or completly change something, like they usually do with comic/cartoon to movie conversions Neutral .
Oh well, it's not as if I can do anything about it if that does happen, just got to hope it doesn't lol.

Agree! The movie transiction changes everything, from the important things to the ones that are made just to make us laugh. Smile
Back to top Go down
xXOrubeXx

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 3 EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 11:23

Yeah, I have to agree.

Most of the time it happens because they want to make it look as close to reality as possible. Ok, I know that makes no sense, but what I'm trying to say is that they try to turn what has been done in 2-D into reality-3D, it can end up disappointing people because the way you interpret the cartoon and something real/3D is completely different because everyone's imagination is different.

Then there's the story. I think that sometimes they make big changes because the directors/screenwriters/producers say "Well, I wonder what would happen if (insert new scenario here)?" and they want to approach it in a different angle or tell the story in a different way. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Then there's also the movie's budget.

But to keep with what Kage said, sometimes they have enough resources and money and then they over-do many things to try make it a sort of "original" copy and then it can end up very good but also very bad in some cases. This reminds me of the Dragon Ball Z movie. It got such bad reviews that I didn't watch it in the end.

I really hope the Avatar movie ends up being good!!!
*keeps fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 3 EmptySat 08 Aug 2009, 17:05

Amen sistah!!!! amen!!
Back to top Go down
*~Cassedy_Duel~*

*~Cassedy_Duel~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Cassedy Duel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 3 EmptySun 09 Aug 2009, 00:18

Yeah I completely agree I hope they don't change it much, atleast only make the minimal changes that they have to in order to fit maybe a whole season of Avatar into a 2 and half hour movie.
Back to top Go down
xXOrubeXx

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 3 EmptySun 09 Aug 2009, 13:24

EdanaxPhobos wrote:
Amen sistah!!!! amen!!

Lol, no problem sistah!!!

If they know what they're doing, they won't change it too much.... but you're right Cass.
It's hard to put all the episodes of Avatar into a 2 and a half hour movie.
Back to top Go down
Light of Kokiri

Light of Kokiri

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009, 20:25

Personally I love the show Wink
Back to top Go down
http://neokara777.deviantart.com/
cornelia's #1 fan
cornelia's #1 fan

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 21:55

well it's pretty cool
but normally i got not
much time so i haven't
become an adicted to the show.
^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlywitch.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3