WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NASA: Forty years on the moon!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jewel

Jewel

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Jennifer Roberts

NASA: Forty years on the moon! Empty
PostSubject: NASA: Forty years on the moon!   NASA: Forty years on the moon! EmptyMon 20 Jul 2009, 01:49

wow can you believe it we first landed on the moon today July 20th 1969. idk what else to say but its still really kewl
its mostly cuz im a space fanatic

-------------------------

Well idk if you guys are aware of this but the other day i was watching tv and this show called conspiricy theory comes on ans starts saying all this stuff about how if NASA is lying about the fact that we really went to the moon and at first i didnt want to watch it but then it got interesting about how like 10 people mysteriously got killed and they were the ones who knew a lot. well they looked at the videos from the apollo 11 mission and they had all this stuff to prove that they filled it and they believe it was filled in area 51 but i thought i would just tell u guys that i dont want to believe it but they said that there this radation belt that could kill the astronauts but thats what they said so i thought i might point out that we may have not sent a man to the moon and were secretive but u decide whether it is true or not

i feel like such a dork study study study
Back to top Go down
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Bella Hills

PostSubject: Re: NASA: Forty years on the moon!   NASA: Forty years on the moon! EmptyMon 20 Jul 2009, 08:46

Nah! Actually, I was planning to post this also LOL.

And cool! USA is growing in the field of space
Smile
Back to top Go down
Vorserkeien
Admin
Vorserkeien

RPG Character Info
Character Name: V-test

PostSubject: Re: NASA: Forty years on the moon!   NASA: Forty years on the moon! EmptyMon 20 Jul 2009, 17:40

*isn't going to make comments about them encountering aliens*alien Wink
I'm just glad they're finally getting their act together to send the human race back to the moon & space again (though I think maybe Mars, or one of Jupiter's moons is more interesting). We've spent too long on Earth Smile!

~V~
Back to top Go down
https://witchunited.forumotion.net
*~Cassedy_Duel~*

*~Cassedy_Duel~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Cassedy Duel

PostSubject: Re: NASA: Forty years on the moon!   NASA: Forty years on the moon! EmptySat 25 Jul 2009, 00:01

Actually you know what's ironic, in truth we know more about the moon, then we do about life on Earth, there are still many places here we haven't explored and we're still finding new species of animals each and every day, but that's awesome, 40 years since the first moon launch! Also, they saw in a couple more years we may see our first successful Mars launch, I can't wait to see that Smile !
Back to top Go down
♥hay lin♥

♥hay lin♥

PostSubject: Re: NASA: Forty years on the moon!   NASA: Forty years on the moon! EmptySat 25 Jul 2009, 08:00

Jewel wrote:
wow can you believe it we first landed on the moon today July 20th 1969. idk what else to say but its still really kewl
its mostly cuz im a space fanatic
me too!! i find myself imagining (more like daydreaming) what it would be like if we get to meet aliens clown .. and also, if the rumor that no one was able to get man to sace were true, why would NASA or whoever did, make a story up like that?? are they chickening out that others might find out about their failure?? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/grazielamarie
Jewel

Jewel

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Jennifer Roberts

PostSubject: Re: NASA: Forty years on the moon!   NASA: Forty years on the moon! EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 21:31

hey im not even sure its true but it could have been cuz they wanted to get to the moon before the soviets did.

yup to me space is a big mystery that i want to learn so much more about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NASA: Forty years on the moon!   NASA: Forty years on the moon! Empty

Back to top Go down

NASA: Forty years on the moon!
Page 1 of 1