WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is there any other shows like mermaid melody and sailor moon?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Razorback64

Is there any other shows like mermaid melody and sailor moon? Empty
PostSubject: Is there any other shows like mermaid melody and sailor moon?   Is there any other shows like mermaid melody and sailor moon? EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 12:37

I think that mermaid melody is my personal favorite show! Then after that is sailor moon. But I've finished the whole serious and im looking for other shows so i need help if anyone knows of any good shows like that please do tell.

P.S. If anyone has heard of Tokyo Mew Mew I have been thinking of watching that but i need to know what people think of it.

tax investment property
cheap homes for sale
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

Is there any other shows like mermaid melody and sailor moon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there any other shows like mermaid melody and sailor moon?   Is there any other shows like mermaid melody and sailor moon? EmptyMon 02 Aug 2010, 09:27

When I first watched Sailor Moon I watched Tokyo Mew Mew straight after and really enjoyed it, I'd seriously recommend it if you like Sailor Moon and Mermaid Melody as they have a very similar format and style about them whilst still being fairly unique.

After thatb I'd probably recommend animes like: [With the magical girl elements]

Shugo Chara
Pretear
Pretty Cure
Back to top Go down

Is there any other shows like mermaid melody and sailor moon?
Page 1 of 1