WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation

Go down 
5 posters

Like?
Yes
M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation Bar_left100%M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation Bar_right
 100% [ 5 ]
No
M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation Bar_left0%M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Will Vandom

M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation Empty
PostSubject: M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation   M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 16:18

More to come tomorrow

Last edited by willvandomrocks on Sun 05 Sep 2010, 15:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://geniebee123.tumblr.com
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation   M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 11:33

M.a.g.e.s. – The New Generation
~*1*~
BRRING!!! McKenna scurried to her math class, arriving late. “Class, we have a new student joining us today,” said her teacher, Mr. Horvathe, who didn’t notice her 5-minute absence. “Hi. I’m Annalisa, and I’m from Indiana and don’t wanna be here,” said the new girl, making it short & simple, then dashing to the back to take her seat. “Hi, the name’s McKenna. I’m new also,” said McKenna, zipping back to her position as Mr. Horvathe turned after writing a complex problem on the board. “Solve this, then do your homework, which I’ll write up here. The problem is a part of your work. After, we’ll start working on your projects. Half an hour. Go,” he instructed. Then he scrawled on the board, “ ‘ Pgs. 200-207 + 10 word problems that you make up.’” Annalisa gaped at the board. “Get used to it,” whispered McKenna. “Oh god,” Annalisa sighed, then got to her work. “Oh, and wanna eat lunch with my new friends?” asked McKenna. “Sure. We should get to our math now.”
“Guys, this is Annalisa,” introduced McKenna. “Hi,” Annalisa waved shyly. “This is Gabby, whose name says it all. This is Eleanor, the smart one, and Sammy, the spontaneous one.” “Hey, you’re in my core class!” Eleanor informed her. “And my homeroom,” added Sammy. “Here, sit by me. I’ll tell you all about this place.” Gabby scooted over, patting the space next to her. “You can trust her to do that,” whispered Sammy, and Eleanor giggled. “So, don’t mind them. First, about the caf. Never buy on Tuesday. That’s when they serve this side dish that’s…” as Gabby gabbed on, Annalisa’s thoughts drifted off. I’m fitting in already…

End of Chapter 1.

Last edited by willvandomrocks on Sun 05 Sep 2010, 15:40; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Valerie Ronson

PostSubject: Re: M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation   M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation EmptySun 29 Aug 2010, 09:07

really nice, i like it's beginning , i'm not much of a critique , but maybe you could make it a bit longer ^^ becuase it sounds promising that all, hope i don't sound mean or anything.
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

PostSubject: Re: M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation   M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation EmptySun 29 Aug 2010, 17:50

Nice job! I'm already loving it! Write more Razz
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation   M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation EmptySun 29 Aug 2010, 20:37

I'm writing down in a note book. And thanks! The beginning sort of drags on. Yeah, me insulting my own work. XD Wink And no, you're not sounding mean, Witchygirl. I'll post stuff weekly, maybe sooner.

Last edited by willvandomrocks on Sun 05 Sep 2010, 15:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation   M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation EmptyFri 03 Sep 2010, 10:37

Okay, I’m not gonna do chapters. I don’t care for them. Also, thank you, DCQ. Continue:
“So, you guys wanna come over? My Aunt Tammy’s in town. She makes the best baklava,” asked Eleanor. They all nodded their agreement. “Meet @ the gates directly after school,” she said. “Ok, see ya then, guys,” said Sammy. Then the bell rang, and they trotted off.
“Mm, mm, MM!!!” said Annalisa, licking her fingers. “Some more?” asked Eleanor’s aunt. “If I weren’t so stuffed, heck yeah!” she replied. “Thanks. Obviously, you like.” “Do you have any soda or something?” wondered McKenna. “McKenna…,” warned Sammy. “Oh, it’s OK,” said Tammy. “What would you like?” “Surprise me,” said McKenna, grinning. Tammy walked off, grabbing a glass off the shelf as she passed. “How does your aunt bake that? I gotta get her recipe,” exclaimed Sammy. “Secret recipe! Can’t tell,” answered Eleanor, doing the locked-lips motion. “Family recipe.” Aunt Tammy walked back in, holding the tall glass of blue liquid. “Ew! Mouthwash?!” whispered Gabby. “It’s Powerade, not Listerine! My aunt’s not that dumb,” said Eleanor, glaring at her. “Girls, I know you’re going to think I’m a nutjob, but… I have to tell you this, whether you believe it or not,” said Tammy, knitting her eyebrows. “Ok… tell us, auntie,” said Eleanor. “All right,” she said, when the others demanded also. “In another dimension, there is a world named Candracar. It is the center of the universe, protected by a veil. This isn’t a bridal veil. It’s a supernatural material, blocking away the evil that manifested another dimension, Meridian.” Gabby made the loony sign. “That evil is called Phobos. The true heir to the throne is somewhere on Earth. She is Phobos’ little sister. Your jobs are to defeat this evil and restore the true heir. You are granted the power of the elements to do so. Annalisa, you control air. Gabby, you rule over fire. Eleanor, earth’s your thing, and Sammy, you’re little miss water. And McKenna, you’ll learn your power, quintessence, over time. You transform the guardians-you guys-to full power, and you get all this cool stuff.” “But, how’ll I know what to do?” asked McKenna. “An instinct, deep inside, will come out and shine. Why don’t you go practice somewhere?” “Ok. Let’s go!” exclaimed Sammy, jumping up and running out. The others followed her lead.
Next week, same time; same place; same forum!!

Last edited by willvandomrocks on Sun 05 Sep 2010, 15:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

PostSubject: Re: M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation   M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 09:45

You're welcome! Nice job Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation   M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 12:57

Why the rolly eyes? Sad

Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation   M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 16:08

Very Happy I liked it, keep up the good work! (:
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation   M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation EmptySun 05 Sep 2010, 15:37

“So, transform us or whatever. I wanna get this over with,” moaned Gabby. “What? This, or the whole guardian gig?” countered Sammy. “The whole gig, duh,” she answered, rolling her eyes. “Ok, everybody, just shut your pie holes, and wait,” lectured Eleanor. “Guardians, unite!” yelled McKenna, bracing for impact. But instead, she felt light as air, warm as the sun, as if she died and went to heaven. Gabby gawked at the fact that she was floating 40 feet above the ground. The girls scrunched up into balls, spinning faster and faster. They were at such a blazing speed that they transformed into their powers’ symbols. Then they went into poses, yelling their powers. “Quintessence! Water! Fire! Earth! Air!” Then they all landed on the ground. But the transformation wasn’t complete. Wings started unfurling from their backs. “Warrior ‘fits! Sweet surprise!” exclaimed Eleanor, glancing at her midriff-baring top. They all started admiring themselves. Eleanor even conjured up a mirror for them. “Hey, it’s good practice,” said Eleanor when McKenna raised her eyebrow. “Guys! Haven’t you noticed?! We have wings!!!” shouted Annalisa, which was quite loud, considering she was air. (Air, vocal chords… see where I’m going with this?). “Whoa! Wings? Super-cool!!” McKenna said, glancing behind herself. She flitted up into the air, just above the suspension bridge. “Whoa, MK! Do you want people to see you?” asked Sammy. She yanked her ankle. “Whoa!” McKenna squeaked as she lost her balance and started falling. Annalisa thought fast. She used her air powers to balance McKenna before she could injure herself. “Thanks, Anna-Lee. Can I call you that? Anna-Lee?” “Has a nice ring to it. Ok,” she answered. Meanwhile, Gabby had flown up and perched on the edge of a realtor building. “Gabby, quit grouching around!” lectured Eleanor. “Come! Practice!” “I’ll throw a fireball at all of you. That’s practice,” Gabby muttered under her breath. “Must you always be such a spoil sport?” Well, that was it for Gabby. She wound up and threw a fire ball at all of them. Sammy extinguished it effortlessly. “I hate you so much, Sammy,” she glared at Sammy.
After they’d been practicing for a while, McKenna said, “Let’s go home. Practice is tiring, and we need our energy to save the day. Fly down and we’ll change back.” Yes, transformed guardians’ powers don’t tire, but they were also practicing their flying, so they were wiped out. McKenna held up the Heart and concentrated. Then they all turned pale, then back to regular, back in their old outfits. They grabbed their packs and walked home. They were so tired and immersed in their conversation that they didn’t even notice – they had walked through a portal and ended up somewhere else- ~Meridian~.
Thanks, Soliar.x.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation   M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 11:00

XD Love it! Gabby is my favourite character so far <3 Keep it up! (:
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation   M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 15:22

They only noticed they weren’t home anymore once they started walking through muck and heard lightning. “Ugh! These are Steve Maddens! Come on! Cut me some slack, people,” complained Gabby. “Yeah, that’s nice. In the morning they were Kenneth Coles, and during lunch they were Michael Kors Reactions. That’s nice,” said Sammy. Oh god. She’s getting all the good-or OK- comebacks today, thought Gabby. Then she cut herself from the conversation and walked silently, thinking of a comeback. “Oh no! Gabby has nothing to say! The world’s coming to an end!!” quipped Sammy. There she goes again, thought Gabby, sighing. “Uh, guys, have you noticed? We’re somewhere else,” Annalisa reminded them. “Maybe the Heart of Candracar knows,” said McKenna thoughtfully. “Yeah, ri-,” Gabby was cut off in the middle of her sentence, as she watched McKenna take out the heart, say, “Where are we?” and then stand calmly while the Heart turned into some sort of a nanobot, reading “ ‘Meridian’” on it. “Oh my gosh! We’re in Meridian! How did we get here?” wondered Eleanor. “Probably we walked through a portal or something. We must have been really wrapped up in our conversation,” answered Sammy. They now had accidentally wandered into Phobos’ castle, thinking that it was a bakery shop, seeing as Phobos had glamoured it. “Uh oh. We might be in his throne room,” warned Eleanor, who saw they were in the castle right away. “Too late,” said a voice. They all whirled around as if on cue. “Phobos,” said Gabby, falling, almost fainting from joy. She had found her true love. “Aargh! Did Phobos do something?! I’ll KILL HIM!!!!” yelled Sammy, dropping to her knees. “Did he take your power or something?” Hey, the girl’s got feelings! “He took not my magic, but my heart,” said Gabby. “Omigosh! You’re dying?!” shrieked Eleanor. Gabby ogled Phobos. “OMG! Did you just ogle Phobos?!” shrieked Annalisa. She was known back home for her hyper senses. Now she just figured it was her power acting up. “Yes, for Phobos has stolen my love,” she replied. Sammy, who was gently holding Gabby’s head, let go and let her thunk on the ground. Here’s where the Beauty & the Beast song makes sense, cause it goes like this: Tale as old as time, true as it can be. Barely even friends, then somebody bends, unexpectedlyyyy… Gabby ran over to Phobos and sat on his lap. He hugged her real tight and grinned. Sammy gagged. “Oh, it’s on,” said McKenna. “True Guardians, unite!” The Heart understood. “Gabby! Cedric!” yelled Phobos. “Transform!” “Could he have said anything lamer?” said Sammy, rolling her eyes. Gabby transformed into a ripped tube top, baring her middle, and a ripped way-too-mini skirt. “Bring it,” said Gabby, fluttering up. She chucked a huge fireball at them. All of them were knocked down except for Sammy. “Water vs. Fire. There’s no competition!” Sammy smirked.

Does anyone know how to insert music into posts? Cause if you can’t, just imagine the song from Camp Rock 2, “It’s On.” Yeah, I watch it!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation   M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 16:03

You know, I might make somebody gay in this... But that's inappropriate, so probably no. silent Speaking of which,
Spoiler:
To view, please go to "Do you have a crush?" in "The Other Truth". And, NO, I'm NOT gay.
Back to top Go down
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Valerie Ronson

PostSubject: Re: M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation   M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 07:20

heh i like this a lot , its like a reality show =p and i till now , i like Gabby and sammy the most. reminds me of Irma and Corny somehow. and maybe it is inappropriate but you can always just leave some hints if you want your idea.... heh.
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation   M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 16:21

True. It is sort of like a reality show.
afro flower
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation   M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 18:55

Oops! Sorry guys, I'd been super busy lately, what with the move and all, so I'll post more ASAP. Neutral Forgive me???? ^,^
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation   M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 20:35

Just then, Annalisa flew up, seemingly recovered from the fall. “Air’s second in line!” she lectured. Eleanor also was in perfect shape. This was all because A) they were transformed, and B) Eleanor is Earth, so she has the power to heal. Their powers are already advanced in This Generation. Back to the story now, so I won’t lose track. Eleanor had healed up the scratches and scrapes on McKenna when she fell, and held on to her while she flew up, using her weight-lightening power (some of their abilities are changed up in this). Gabby’s eyelids disappeared, considering she pays enough attention in math to know 4-on-1 is a horrible situation for person battling the four. Eleanor attempted to create a vine, wrapping up Gabby, only for the result to be Gabby burning it up. “Oh, how are we going to ever defeat her? Her power’s so… so… resilient, so rigid!” Annalisa sighed, sneaking a glance at Gabby, waiting for them to make a move. Annalisa is super in English. Something lucky for her is that if she zones out during any of her classes, she can still hear her teacher. It’s part of the hyper-senses package. Those words were in her challenge vocab last week. “You know, if you were smart enough, you’d make a move right now,” Sammy threw at Gabby. THAT move was evidently not a smart one, as Sammy just realized. “Oh my god, we are SO dead as of now,” said McKenna, eyeing Gabby, who was deep in thought of what she should do. “Someone, react!” said Eleanor, as if saying it would help. They all were in a circle, making loud, irritating wing-flap sounds. The four did that for a while, until Sammy spoke up, “Well, if no one’s gonna do something about it, then I will.” She flew up to Gabby, which was not a good idea, since Gabby had decided to launch a huge fireball at them, now strong enough to shoot down Sammy. Unluckily, Gabby had also decided to shoot right then, unaware of the fact that Sammy would get in her face right then. But that was lucky for Gabby, since it knocked down Sammy. “One down, three to go,” Gabby thought to herself, vowing on her life that one day, she would defeat the Guardians, once and for all. Oh, no! Sammy, please! Get up, will you? Come on- McKenna’s thoughts stopped mid-sentence, interrupted by the fact that her wings shriveled up, because Gabby had started a heat wave right where McKenna was, killing her wing power, and impel her to the ground, where she landed with incredible force. “Hu,” was all she could bear to say, from incredible pain. “Oh, no! McKenna!” Eleanor dove toward her limp body and placing her hands on McKenna’s stomach, in an attempt to save her. It worked magic, literally. “McKenna! Go attack Gabby while I save Sammy, kapish? Kapish,” Eleanor rushed out, not waiting for an answer, but giving one herself. McKenna obeyed, skyrocketing to Gabby’s back, grabbing hold of it, which shocked Gabby. But before she could wheel around and burn her, McKenna electrocuted her. Bzz-t! She tried unsuccessfully to stay afloat, but McKenna pushed her down with her superhuman strength. “Mission accomplished,” she said, dusting off imaginary lint from her hands. “Yeah, well, just for today,” replied Eleanor, looking at Sammy and Annalisa, who had both been unconscious. The girls heard a thwomping sound, turning to see Prince Phobos clomping towards them. “Great time to leave,” advised Annalisa, saying the most obvious thing to her friends. “What did you do to my Gabby?” rumbled Phobos. “Yeah, I’m late for dinner. See ya, Phobos,” squeaked McKenna, dashing away and opening a portal. “Get in, guys,” she yelled, staring at Phobos. The girls tore into the portal, shutting it behind them.
“Guys, wanna come over, watch a movie?” McKenna called up the others later that night. “Sure,” they all replied. “Should we bring our sleepover stuff; have a slumber party?” asked Sammy. McKenna said, “Hold on,” and yelled something to her mom. She answered, and then told them, “Hop on over!” “Take that as a yes,” said Eleanor. They all giggled.
“Great popcorn,” said Annalisa, snuggling into her bag even more, watching “My Super Ex-Girlfriend”. “What kind is it?” “Caramel Apple and a little something special. My mom won’t tell anyone, sorry,” McKenna said, knowing that Sammy’d ask for the recipe in agreement with Annalisa. A few hours later, the group laid snoring in their bags, popcorn on their faces and chests, while the end credits rolled.
My Super-Ex Girlfriend is a great movie. You guys should rent it out! It’s pretty sweet, and it has one of my fave actors.
Back to top Go down
Glyphon

Glyphon

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation   M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 14:04

Great! Can't wait to see what happens next. . .
Back to top Go down
http://stitche-s.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation   M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation Empty

Back to top Go down

M.a.g.e.s. - The New Generation
Page 1 of 1