WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weird Newscasters Olympic Edition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trivia212005

Weird Newscasters Olympic Edition Empty
PostSubject: Weird Newscasters Olympic Edition   Weird Newscasters Olympic Edition EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 15:16

Hey since the 2012 Olympics are coming this is the Olympic Edition.

Here's the people:

Will is the anchor of a News Program.

Irma is her co-anchor and she gets distracted by We's 100m Dash but it turns out to be Ew chasing him just for a kiss. (100M)

Cornelia is doing the live report and she gets scolded for being disqualified by her team for performing an illegal move. (Figure Skating)

Taranee is doing the sports and she kicks the soccer ball so hard the ball the ball not only goes through the window but hits her father on the head. (Soccer)

Hay Lin is doing the weather and she is about to box the Grumpers again for kissing Eric again. (Boxing)

I'll start...

(News Program Music)

Hey everybody welcome to the Olympic edition of the news. Our top story of the news everybody is being prepared for the Olympics. Including many Heatherfieldians heading to London. And now for the rest of the story we go over to my co-anchor Irma. Irma what's the sitch...
Back to top Go down

Weird Newscasters Olympic Edition
Page 1 of 1