WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Drake Spartan

W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 Empty
PostSubject: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptyThu 26 Feb 2009, 18:58

Unfortunately, W-U is gone, so I decided to start the Weird Newscasters by trivia212005 again. I will stop when and IF he joins. Here we go. I will be Irma. In this edition they will be in Meridian.

Will is doing the Breaking News Section, and is fighting with Blunk because she does not want to get her head shaved.
Irma is doing the top report, and Joel is in the studio, acting up on purpose.
Taranee is doing Sports, and is watching the rebels fight against Phobos. Phobos asks her out.
Cornelia is doing the Live Report, and is kissing Caleb and Elyon is watching, angry.
Hay Lin is doing the weather, and is having problems with her powers, which hits the camera guy.

(news theme plays)

Irma: Welcome to the ten 'o clock news, I'm your host,Irma Lair. Top Story today, Aldarn gets a whooping from Ms. Rudolph for calling her Fatty McFat Fat. She started to punch him, and both were eventually stopped. (Joel sprays Crazy String in Irma's face) JOEL!! YOU GET BACK HERE, NOW! While I go beat the heck out of Joel, we go to Will with the breaking news.

Okay, now someone does Will. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://halowarriorsforever.webs.com
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptySat 28 Feb 2009, 13:34

Will: Breaking News! Aldarn broke his leg in a fight with Caleb!
(Blunk holds up shaver)
Will: BLUNK, DO NOT SHAVE MY HEAD! Anyways, Aldarn said Caleb was in love with me, so Caleb started to break Aldarn's leg.
Blunk: (shaves off all of Will's hair and holds mirror in front of Will's face)
Will: Then-(sees her bald head) *screams*
Blunk: *Runs away*
Will: THAT'S RIGHT, YOU BETTER RUN!!!!! While I hunt Blunk down, we go to Tara with the sports.
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptyThu 12 Mar 2009, 15:21

Taranee: Thank you, Will. Today in sports, the rebels and Phobos' guards are playing soccer. Apparently Caleb kicked the soccer ball into a guard's....I think you know what I mean. The guard screamed in pain and now they are fighting. I see Prince Phobos has joined in.
Prince Phobos: Hey, baby-cakes. Wanna go out?
Taranee: Excuse me?
Prince Phobos: I think you know what I mean, Ms. Cook. (purrs)
Taranee: This is awkward. Really awkward.
Prince Phobos:(kisses Taranee)
Taranee: (kisses him back) Oh, Phobos!
Prince Phobos: Oh, Taranee!
Taranee: (kiss)And now we-(kiss)-go-(kiss)-to-(kiss)Cornelia with-(kiss) the Live-(kiss)-Report.
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptyThu 12 Mar 2009, 18:57

Cornelia: That is super weird and freaky. Okay, now, the Live Report. (kisses Caleb)
Today in Meridian, officials have told me that Blunk now has a servant,which is Jeek. I'm surprised Jeek took the offer. He's probably up to something. (kisses Caleb again)
Elyon(thinking):Stupid Cornelia.
Caleb: Well,you know what I think about Blunk and his new servant? I think Cornelia's sexy.
Elyon: (is furious)
Cornelia: We now go to Hay Lin with the weather.
Back to top Go down
Supercutie12

Supercutie12

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Christina Rhinestone

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2009, 14:18

Hay Lin: Hello, this is Hay Lin with the weather. Today it will be---(accidentally lets out a blast and it almost hits the camera guy)
Camera guy: Hey, watch it!
Hay Lin: Sorry. So,like I was saying, today it will be r-(lets out another blast and it knocks camera guy unconscious)
Hay Lin: Oh, no! Ambulance, please! Back to you Irma.
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2009, 16:35

Irma: Well, this was one awkward news day. Officials say that Taranee Cook and Prince Phobos will be wed this evening. Taranee, how do you feel about being Mrs.Phobos(shudders) tonight?
Taranee: I'm so excited! (kisses Phobos in background)
Irma: Okay. Anyways, Will is still fighting with Blunk, and the camera man is suing Hay Lin. Elyon is still jealous of Cornelia and Caleb. That is the news for today, I'm your host, Irma Lair. Good night, and see you tomorrow.

(news theme)

This time, Will and the W.I.T.C.H. girls are in Candracar.
(Irma's in the studio, not Kandrakar)Irma is the anchor and she just saw Karmilla pass by the studio. She goes crazy and accidentally knocks Karmilla unconscious.

Will is the co-anchor with the Breaking News, and the Oracle just announced that whoever doesn't obey him will have to scrub his toilet. (The Oracle's toilet smells really bad.)

Taranee is doing the Sports. Tibor and Luba are doing volleyball, and it hits an elder in the eye. Taranee starts to laugh and pulls a muscle.

Cornelia is doing the Live Report and is reporting that Candracar elders are complaining about how the clouds should be softer and more bouncy.

Hay Lin is doing the weather. It is raining in Candracar, which is making things slippery. She slips and knocks people over along the way.

I'll start:

(news theme plays)

Irma: Hello, this is your host, Irma Lair, with the ten 'o clock news. Top story today, Luba is obsessed with the aurameres. They have banned her from the room and she still keeps sneaking back in there. Tibor and her are having a volleyball match to settle it. (gasps) KARMILLA! OH MY GOSH!!!!! (runs out) KARMILLA! (smacks into Karmilla and she turns unconscious) Oh no! While we try CPR on Karmilla to make her conscious again, we go to our co-anchor, Will, with the Breaking News.
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2009, 17:00

Will: Hi, this is your co-anchor, Will Vandom, with the Breaking News. I wish you good luck with getting Karmilla conscious again, Irma. Anyways, let's get on with it. Breaking News today is that-
Oracle: You must all listen to me!
Will: It's-
Oracle: If you do not obey me-
Will: Uh, Oracle, I have news to report!
Oracle: Give me that! (tears papers in half)
Will: Jerk! Oh, sorry, Oracle!
Oracle: (bows) You are forgiven. Anyways, like I was saying, if you do not obey me, you will have to scrub my toilet!
Tibor: I am your adviser, but that is just messed up, yo!
Will: Did Tibor just say "Yo"?
Tibor: Yeah, I did. Whassup, peep? Peace, yo!
Will: Ugh, I forgot the Breaking News! To Tara with the weather!
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2009, 16:46

You're so funny, sis!

Taranee: Awkward... This is Taranee Cook, live, with the sports. Like Irma had mentioned earlier, Luba and Tibor are going to settle their fight over the aurameres with a good, old-fashioned volleyball match. We now view them with the camera. (camera moves to Tibor and Luba)
Luba: You're going down, Santa Claus!
Tibor: Bring it on, homegirl!
Luba: What?
Tibor: You heard what I said! You're so going down, yo!
Luba: (hits volleyball over net and it knocks an Elder in the eye)
Elder: OW!!!!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD???
Luba: Oops.
Taranee: (laughs and pulls a muscle) AAAAAAHHHH! (rolls on floor in pain) To Cornelia with the Live Report!
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptySat 21 Mar 2009, 19:11

Irma's #1 Fan wrote:
You're so funny, sis!

Taranee: Awkward... This is Taranee Cook, live, with the sports. Like Irma had mentioned earlier, Luba and Tibor are going to settle their fight over the aurameres with a good, old-fashioned volleyball match. We now view them with the camera. (camera moves to Tibor and Luba)
Luba: You're going down, Santa Claus!
Tibor: Bring it on, homegirl!
Luba: What?
Tibor: You heard what I said! You're so going down, yo!
Luba: (hits volleyball over net and it knocks an Elder in the eye)
Elder: OW!!!!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD???
Luba: Oops.
Taranee: (laughs and pulls a muscle) AAAAAAHHHH! (rolls on floor in pain) To Cornelia with the Live Report!

lol!

Cornelia: Hello, this is Cornelia Hale with the Live Report. Today, we have found out that Kandrakar Elders are complaining about how the clouds should be softer and more bouncy? Isn't that right?
Elder: When I place my butt on a cloud, I feel like I'm sitting on steel instead of a pillow! When I jump, it's like my feet hit concrete!
Cornelia: (sarcastically)Oh, WOW.
Elder: I'm serious! Jump on one!
Cornelia: (jumps onto a cloud) YEOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW! (feet swell up) Oh, lovely!!!!! (groans) To Hay Hey with the weather.
Back to top Go down
Supercutie12

Supercutie12

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptySun 22 Mar 2009, 12:12

Hay Lin: Hello, this is Hay Lin with the weather. Today it is very rainy in Candracar. Lots of Elders are slipping and sliding all over the place, so I recoomend that you watch your step. There are many puddles,so-(slips and knocks an Elder over)
Elder: Hey, watch it!
Hay Lin: Sorry! (reaches for something to balance on) Okay, like I was saying, I- (slips and slides all over the place)
Hay Lin: (screams) AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPP! Back to you, Irrrrrrmmmmmmmaaaaaa!
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptySun 22 Mar 2009, 12:37

Irma: Thanks, Hay Hey! Looks like you're in a pickle, that's for sure! Anyways, last time I left off, Karmilla was still unconscious. Well, now she's not, and she is very angry with me.
Karmilla: Yeah, that's right, I am!
Irma: (laughs nervously) Well, anyways, some Elders are scrubbing the Oracle's toilet because they did not obey. Luckily, Will isn't one of them. The Elder who got hit in the eye is suing Luba, but Luba's still happy because she won the volleyball match. Tara has a sprained leg. Corny, meanwhile, is getting butt surgery done because of a serious butt injury from the "steel" cloud. Hay Hey has tons of bruises after slipping and sliding into everything. Well, that's the news for tonight, I'm your host, Irma Lair. Good Night and see you tomorrow.

(news theme)

Okay, this time, the girls are at Sheffield Institute, of course, with the exception of Irma, who is still in the studio.

Irma is the anchor with the Top Story, and is trapped in the studio thanks to a prank by Joel, and she's trying to get out without any luck.
Will is the co-anchor with the Breaking News. She is in a parent-teacher conference with her mom and Mr.Collins because she glued his seat. Susan and Dean are making goo-goo eyes at each other the whole time.
Taranee is doing the Sports, and she is getting angry at the Grumper Sisters for eating the caviar her dad made for her.
Cornelia is doing the Live Report, where she watches as Caleb tries to act normal being a human in Sheffield Institute for a day.
Hay Lin is doing the weather, and it's while a big test is going on in Mr. Horseburg's math class. She winds up getting a detention.

I'll start.

(news theme plays)

Irma Lair: Hello, this is your host, Irma Lair. Top Story today, Mrs. Knickerbocker is apparently trying to wear her hair in different styles which aren't working out so well. (holds up a picture of Mrs. Knickerbocker wearing a ponytail) I think you know what I mean.
Joel: (walks up to the door, locks it, and runs away snickering)
Irma: Oh, it's time for my bathroom break. We'll be back in a moment. (tries to open the door and it's locked) JOEL!!!!!!!!! WHEREVER YOU ARE, THIS IS NOT FUNNY, I HAVE TO PEE, LET ME OUT!!! We go to our co-anchor, Will Vandom, with the Breaking News, while I try to escape this studio and kick Joel's butt!
Back to top Go down
Supercutie12

Supercutie12

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 08:27

Will: Hello, this is your co-anchor, Will Vandom, with the Breaking News. Breaking News! I am in Mr. Collins' classroom having a parent-teacher conference because I glued Mr. Collins' seat.
Mr. Collins: Why did you glue my seat, Will??
Will: Because I felt like it.
Susan: Will? How could you? (makes goo-goo eyes at Dean)
Mr. Collins: You know, Susan, you're very pretty...(sighs)
Susan: Oh, Dean...(blows a kiss)
Will: Ugh. We go to Taranee with the sports.
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 08:47

Taranee: Hello, this is Taranee Cook, with the Sports. Today, Ms. Rudolph and Mrs.Knickerbocker are playing golf.
Mrs. Knickerbocker: OUCH!!!
Taranee: And apparently, Mrs. Knickerbocker just got hit. (looks in lunch bag)
Where is the caviar Dad gave me for lunch??????
Grumper Sisters (talking with their mouths full): You mean this?
Taranee: (fire lights up in her eyes) You better run!!! To Cornelia with the Live Report.
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 10:32

Cornelia: Hello, this is Cornelia Hale with the Live Report. Today, Caleb is trying to be normal. We now go to the live cam.
Caleb: Teacher, can I use the water sucker (toilet)?
Teacher: What?
(Later)
Caleb: What kind of lunch is this? (throws it and it lands in Mrs. Knickerbocker's face)
Mrs. Knickerbocker: (growls)
Cornelia: This will not go well. To Hay Hey with the Weather.
Back to top Go down
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Bella Hills

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 14:21

Hay Lin:Hello everyone! This is Hay Lin with the weather.Today it will be probably rainy, because of Mr.Horseburg's math test , the one Im skipping, by the way (laughs)
Mr.Horseburg:There you are! Mrs.Lin, come back here!!!!
Hay Lin:Oh no!!!!
Mr.Horseburg:Time for your test!
Hay Lin:(whispering)AIR!!!
Mr.Horseburg:(being blowed away)AAAARGH!!! WHEREVER YOU ARE HAY LIN, YOU HAVE 2 WEEKS OF DETENTIOOOOOON
Hay Lin:Damn it! Back to the studio with Irma!
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptyThu 02 Apr 2009, 08:15

Irma: Thank you Hay Hey. Well, I'm finally out of the studio, and Joel is wearing a cast. Will is still in the Parent-Teacher Conference, Mrs. Knickerbocker will sue Mrs. Rudolph AND Caleb, and Hay Lin has gotten detention. That's all the news for tonight, I'm your host, Irma Lair. Good night.

(news theme)

Okay, this time, the girls are at the Silver Dragon, except Irma, who's in the studio, of course.

Irma is in the studio as the Anchor with the Top Story,and a bunch of roaches are in the room. No matter how hard she tries to get rid of them, NOTHING will work.

Will is the co-anchor with the Breaking News and she is interviewing a customer on what he thinks of the food.

Taranee is doing the Sports, and she is watching as Fang, the cook, and Chen Lin, Hay Lin's dad, wrestle each other.

Cornelia is doing the Live Report, and she is asking Joan Lin, Hay Lin's mother, whether the restaurant is clean or not. It isn't clean.

Hay Lin is doing the Weather, and apparently, a tornado is coming, which makes the restaurant go nuts.

I'll start.

(news theme plays)

Irma: Welcome to the Ten 'o Clock News, I'm your host, Irma Lair. Top Story today, the Grumper Sisters will be-(roach jumps on her paper) EWWWWWWWW! (shakes it off and more start to crawl on the floor) AAAAAHHHH! (Climbs up desk) SOMEONE,HELP ME!!! (sprays the bugs and it won't kill them) PLEASE, HELP!!! (more crawl up the desk) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! To Will, our co-anchor with the-EWWW!-Breaking News!!!
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptyThu 02 Apr 2009, 09:05

Will: Hello, this is Will, your co-anchor, with the Breaking News. We are at the Silver Dragon. Breaking News, the noodles are uncooked sometimes. We now go live to this woman, a customer, to ask if she likes the food.
Customer:Hello.
Will: Hi. Um, do you like the food?
Customer: Well, my drink tastes like toilet water and my food tastes like throw-up!
Will: Will you come back to the Silver Dragon?
Customer: You have got to be kidding me. No, not ever.
Will: Looks like The Silver Dragon might not do so well. To Tara with the Sports.
Back to top Go down
Supercutie12

Supercutie12

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptyFri 03 Apr 2009, 08:19

Taranee: Hello, this is Taranee Cook, with the Sports. Today, for sports, we watch the cook, Fang, and Chen Lin, Hay Lin's dad, wrestle each other over who's better looking. (whispers) I say neither...
Chen Lin: I heard that!
Taranee: Oops! Well, anyway, it looks like Fang is winning!
Fang: (sits on Chen)
Chen: Can't...breathe!!!
Fang: Yes!
Taranee: Fang is the winner! To Cornelia with the Live Report!
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptyFri 03 Apr 2009, 19:43

Cornelia: Yeah, Fang won! Anyways, this is Cornelia Hale with the Live Report. Today we are live at the Silver Dragon with Joan Lin, Hay Lin's mother.
Joan: Hi Cornelia. Hi...world... silent
Cornelia: Don't worry. We're just filming in front of a million thousand viewers. Don't be nervous. Surprised
Joan: (lays big fart because she's nervous) affraid
Cornelia: (holds her nose) So, is this restaurant clean? Razz
Joan: Well, we have a rat and a roach problem, and our toilets haven't been cleaned in...ten years.
Cornelia: Good to hear... Suspect To Hay Hey with the Weather. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Supercutie12

Supercutie12

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptySat 04 Apr 2009, 07:38

Hay Lin: This is Hay Lin with the Weather. (looks out window and screams) A HURRICANE IS COMING!
Customers: (scream and run everywhere)
Chen Lin: HAY LIN!!!!!!!
Hay Lin: Sorry, Dad! Aaaaah!!! IT'S COMING!!
(tables fall over and food spills)
Hay Lin: While we go through a hurricane, we go back to our anchor, Irma Lair, in the studio.
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptyMon 06 Apr 2009, 09:01

Well, then, let's wait for him. Cool
Back to top Go down
trivia212005

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptyMon 06 Apr 2009, 12:52

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptyMon 06 Apr 2009, 12:53

Hello again!
Back to top Go down
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Bella Hills

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptyMon 06 Apr 2009, 13:13

TRIVIA!!
Back to top Go down
trivia212005

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 EmptyMon 06 Apr 2009, 15:59

Here's mine and here's the folks.

Here's the folks.

Will is the anchor of the news program.
Irma is the co-anchor she is itchy because her brother put itching brother on her clothing.

Cornelia is do the Live Report and she get sent to the hospital because Peter kicked the ball so hard and the ball hits Cornelia's face and breaks her nose.

Taranee is doing the sports and her dry clean clothes shrink after Luke dumps water on her.

Hay Lin is doing the weather and she and Eric gets leeches on them after they swam on the wrong side of the river.

I'll start.

(News Theme Plays)
Will: Thank you welcome to the 9:30 news I'm your anchor Will Vandom. Our top story, Uriah and his gang was confronted by Caleb for not only giving blunk a "bath" but the also gave Blunk a Black eye, a broken nose and a bloody lip. And now here's Irma Lair with the other top story Irma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next