WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Supercutie12

Supercutie12

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Christina Rhinestone

W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 - Page 2 EmptyTue 07 Apr 2009, 15:20

Irma: Thank you, Will. Top Story today, I(scratches) am (scratches) still going out with (scratches) Joel Wright. He has (scratches) informed me that (scratches)
I'M SO ITCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(scratches like crazy and knocks down her bag)
Irma: (sees itching powder and gasps) CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To you, Tara!!!
Back to top Go down
trivia212005

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 - Page 2 EmptyTue 07 Apr 2009, 20:23

Taranee: Hello this is Taranee Cook with the sports, and some sports it is. It seems that my dance school is participating in a water fight. But unfortunantly I can't participate because my clothes are dry clean only. (Luke begins to giggle and dumps water on her and she gets all wet)

Taranee: LUKE I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT!
Luke: Why Not?
(Taranee's clothes begins to shrink)
Taranee (Talks in a squeaky voice): That's Why! Excuse Me folks I have someone to chase, back to you.

Will: This just in, Luke is in for a pounding. And now we go to the live report with Cornelia Hale, Corny what's our story.
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Apr 2009, 09:30

Cornelia: The story is that we watch as Peter plays basketball with the guys. Let's get a closer look...(walks up to the court) Hey boys! (gets hit with ball)
Peter: Cornelia, I am SO SORRY!!!
Cornelia: You idiot! I BROKE MY NOSE!!!!
(goes to hospital)
Cornelia: (in nasal voice) While I go to the hospital, we go to Hay Hey with the Weather.
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Drake Spartan

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Apr 2009, 09:30

Hay Lin: Hello, this is Hay Lin with the Weather. The weather is nice and sunny, and that is why I am swimming with Eric.
Eric: Uh, Hay Lin, why do I feel so weird?
Hay Lin: Let's get out of the water, then...
(They get out)
Hay Lin: LEECHES!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Eric: (screams like a girl) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Hay Lin: We swam on the wrong side! Back to you, Will!
Back to top Go down
http://halowarriorsforever.webs.com
trivia212005

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Apr 2009, 22:02

Well that's all the news for today join us tommorow for the 9:00 a.m. News and the 9 p.m. news goodnight.
Back to top Go down
trivia212005

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Apr 2009, 02:06

Here's another one.

Will is the anchor of the News Program.
Irma is the co-anchor and she tries to escape detention with the Irmabot 9000 but gets caught by Principal Knickerbocker.
Cornelia is doing the live report her and her mother are tied up and being forced fed by her grandmother of escargots. (AKA eating snails)

Taranee is doing the sports and she and the other hunters are chasing Blunk because it's "Blunk Hunting Season".

Hay Lin is doing the weather, Hay Lin trips and lands face first onto the TV screen.

I'll start first.

(News Program Starts)
Will: Greetings welcome to the evening news I'm your anchor Will Vandom. Our Top Story, Simeltech's Amanda Bolland had to spend the night in jail for accidently putting paint on a police car and was given 275 hours of Community Service for that act. Even though it was an accident vandalizing a police car is against the law.

And Now we go over to Irma Lair with the other story Irma.
Back to top Go down
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Bella Hills

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009, 12:59

Irma: Thank you Will. Today i'll show you how to escape from detention in an easy way (jumps and moves to left) TA-DAA!!! This is the Irmabot9000, made by me and that dumb Martin Tubbs.This is how it works.You press the GREEN button (presses the green button) and it will talk!

Irmabot9000: Hello, my name is Irma Lair,Im beatiful and I love Karmilla

Irma:You see? Then you press the BLUE button and it will move. (presses the blue button)

Irmabot9000:(walking)

Irma:And finally, you press the RED button, and it will open any locked detention door. (presses the red button)

Irmabot9000:Beginig unlock process.....(moves and unlocks the door) Unlocking process complete. You can go outta here.

Irma:YEAH, THAT'S WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!Good bye loosers! (rushes through the door)

Principal Knickerbocker:Irma Lair!

Irma:Damn it!

Principal Knickerbocker:Your fantastic "toy" is just about to explote! Youre totally GROUNDED!! Detention for 2 more weeks!

Irma:Oh god! Let's go to Corny with the live report.
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009, 14:43

Cornelia:Hello, this is,ugh,Cornelia Hale. Live Report, my mom and I are tied up and being forced to eat-
Cornelia's Grandmother: EAT THE ESCARGOT, CORNELIA!!
Cornelia: NO! I WILL NOT EAT SNAILS!
Cornelia's Grandmother: Elizabeth,want some more??
Elizabeth: No, I don't, Mother.
Cornelia: While I throw up, we go to Taranee with the Sports.
Back to top Go down
Supercutie12

Supercutie12

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Christina Rhinestone

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Apr 2009, 19:01

Taranee(whispers): Hello,this is Taranee Cook with the Sports. If you're wondering why I'm wearing a hat and glasses and holding a dart gun, it's because "Blunk Hunting Season" is here!
Blunk: (walks by)
Taranee(yells): THERE HE IS! GET HIM!
Other Hunters: (scream like Tarzan)
Blunk:(gasps and starts to run)
Taranee:(captures him) Okay, while we go make chopped Blunk, we go to Hay Lin with the weather.
Back to top Go down
trivia212005

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Apr 2009, 04:00

Hay Lin: Thank you it's going to be a very beautiful day today especially for the next couple of days.
(Hay Lin trips and her face lands on the tv screen.)
Hay Lin: Ow.
Hay Lin: (Her face streaks down) Back to You
Back to top Go down
trivia212005

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Apr 2009, 04:01

Will: Well that's it for all the news today join us tommorow at the same time and the same channel. Good Night.

Last edited by trivia212005 on Sun 19 Apr 2009, 04:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trivia212005

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Apr 2009, 04:10

Here's another one. This is the Meridian Version.

Blunk is the anchor of the news program. Caleb is his co-anchor and he's still angry after he gotten defeated in a soccer game against Cornelia.

Cornelia is doing the live report and she is sinking in quicksand.

Taranee is doing the sports and she accidently sets her hair on fire.

Hay Lin is doing the weather and she is locked in the dungeon with Irma for doing a prank against Elyon.

I'll start.

Blunk: Greetings, Blunk have top story. Vathek gets extra duty for throwing fork at Blunk. Some Median folks say hitting Blunk with a fork was funny but Blunk says ow. Caleb have other top story so Blunk gives story of Caleb. Blunk to Caleb.
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 15:49

Caleb: Hello, this is Caleb, the-
Cornelia: Boy who got his butt kicked in a soccer game!
Caleb: (growls)
Cornelia: It's the truth!
Caleb: Like I was saying, I am the co-anchor. Today, I-
Cornelia: Got whooped by me!
Caleb: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cornelia: silent
Caleb: Now hurry up and do the Live Report!
Cornelia: Okay, okay. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 12:46

Cornelia: This is Cornelia Hale with the Live Report. I'm walking near sand that looks sort of...uh..um..goopy.
Camera Guy: Be careful!
Cornelia: Shut up,Tom! I don't want to look stupid! (remembers she's on camera and blushes)
Camera Guy: Too late.
Cornelia: I said, shut-(steps into quicksand accidentally and starts to sink)
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! Tom, help me out!
Camera Guy(sarcastically): Nope. I don't feel like it.
Cornelia: Please?
Camera Guy: Nah, I think I'll go out for a milkshake. (walks away whistling)
Cornelia: Tom? Tom! GET BACK HERE! To Tara with the Sports...(sinks and only hand is sticking out)
Back to top Go down
trivia212005

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 - Page 2 EmptySun 03 May 2009, 22:26

Taranee: Thank you folks, before all of us go do some sports activities I say let's make some green tea. (Taranee Cheats by using her fire power unfortunantly it bounces back and sets Taranee's Hair on Fire)

Taranee: YEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Put me out, Put me Out. (Hay Lin comes in with a bucket of water and Taranee soaks her head to get the fire out.

Taranee (Crying in Pain): Back to you.

Blunk: Blunk have breaking story.
Caleb: What Cornelia was saved by Irma?
Blunk: Yeah, but Blunk have other story, Blunk tell smarty girl to not use her powers when making green tea.

Taranee: Oh Shut Up.

Blunk have beautiful day coming so Blunk goes over to happy girl to weather. Blunk to happy girl.
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 - Page 2 EmptyMon 04 May 2009, 18:23

Hay Lin: Hello, this is Hay Lin with the weather. The weather today is, well-I don't know. I'm too busy being in the dungeon with Irma for a prank against Elyon.
Irma: GET ME OUT OF HERE! I'M STARVING, MIND YOU, ELYON!
Elyon: (holds out the food) You want it? You want it?
Irma: (tries to grab it)
Elyon: (pulls it away) Well, you can't have it! (laughs)
Irma: (grabs onto Elyon's hair and doesn't let go)
Hay Lin: Well, back to you, Blunk.

Last edited by *~Dark Crystal Queen~* on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 21:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trivia212005

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 - Page 2 EmptyMon 04 May 2009, 23:03

Blunk: That's been Blunk's News join Blunk at 5:45 for more of the News, Blunk waves goodbye.
Back to top Go down
trivia212005

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 - Page 2 EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 08:46

Here's another one with different people.

Joel is the news anchor in the studio.
Irma is his co-anchor and she is still in pain after an anvil fell on her foot.
Will is doing the live report and her and her mother are at work and they escape from one of Amanda Bollad's boring Speeches.

Taranee is doing the sports and she is reading a newspaper and gets distracted by a 1/2 off sale.

Hay Lin is doing the weather and she and the Grumper Sisters gets into a huge fight about the weather.

(News Program Starts)

Joel: Welcome to the 7:45 news I'm your anchor Joel. Our top story, our live reporter is grounded at her house for not only skipping bring your daughter to work day but she did not invite her mother to go shopping with her at the mall for missing out on a 1/2 off sale of all hats. Let's just say she won't be doing the live reports for a while. And now we go over to Irma Lair with the other top story Irma.
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 - Page 2 EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 14:23

One question: what's an anvil?
Back to top Go down
trivia212005

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 02:54

Anvil: metalworker's hammering block: a sturdy piece of iron onto which heated metal is placed to be beaten into the required shape, especially by a blacksmith
Back to top Go down
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 16:21

Thank you Trivia.

Irma: Thank you, Joel. This is your co-anchor, Irma-OWWWWWWW! Lair! Sorry, I'm still in pain from an anvil that fell on my foot. It's swelling up badly. Other top story today, Will trips over Matt's backpack and sprains her wrist. Will is angry at-OWWWWWWW! Matt! Matt says-OWWWWW! sorry to her! You know what? Forget it! I'm going to go back to the hospital! My foot is killing me. To you, Will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1   W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

W.I.T.C.H. Weird Newscasters #1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2