WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

W.I.T.C.H. Issue 139 is the final issue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trivia212005

W.I.T.C.H. Issue 139 is the final issue Empty
PostSubject: W.I.T.C.H. Issue 139 is the final issue   W.I.T.C.H. Issue 139 is the final issue EmptyWed 03 Oct 2012, 23:47

Well on many TV shows things do come to an end like "Guiding Light", "M*A*S*H" and the Animated Series of W.I.T.C.H. I kind of went off-topic but I'm now going on-topic, the current issue is the last issue of the series.

Over 11 years ago, Elisabeta Gnone (I hope I spelled it right) introduced us to W.I.T.C.H. with the issue "Halloween", ever since 2001 it had created toys, fashions, and an Animated Series of its own which lasted two seasons. Everything has to come to an end, the current issue "Forever in Our Hearts" will be the final issue of the series.

Sorry to say that.
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Will Vandom

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Issue 139 is the final issue   W.I.T.C.H. Issue 139 is the final issue EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 14:50

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO feels Mad
Back to top Go down
http://geniebee123.tumblr.com
The Emperor

The Emperor

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Issue 139 is the final issue   W.I.T.C.H. Issue 139 is the final issue EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 14:52

Yes that's what I heard two I guess it's true now I'm not a big fan of the comics, but it's a sad today for W.I.T.C.H. fans a like. I hate DISNEY Mad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H. Issue 139 is the final issue   W.I.T.C.H. Issue 139 is the final issue Empty

Back to top Go down

W.I.T.C.H. Issue 139 is the final issue
Page 1 of 1