WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you listening to?

Go down 
+22
willvandomrocks
Glyphon
Deimo-Fobosu
sbg711
witch_girl_forever
Soliar.x
GeneralHawk
Vorserkeien
Dark Sapphire Angel
haylin_o2
xXOrubeXx
*~Cassedy_Duel~*
cornelia's #1 fan
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL
♥hay lin♥
Jewel
lipglossqueen
Witchygirl
Kage
Irma's #1 Fan
Supercutie12
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Glyphon

Glyphon

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

What are you listening to? - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 27 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 11:54

Asking Alexandria - Someone, Somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://stitche-s.tumblr.com
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 27 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 14:20

Dir en grey - Jesus Christ R n' R
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Will Vandom

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 27 EmptyThu 15 Dec 2011, 16:22

Hey guys, I'm back. BTW: Listening to:
Talking to the Moon by Bruno Mars.

Anybody remember me? MISS QUEEN OF AWESOME??? lol jk Smile
Back to top Go down
http://geniebee123.tumblr.com
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 27 EmptyThu 09 Feb 2012, 11:10

Who could forget?? lol ^^.

Man, this place is dead. How depressing... -_-

L'arc~en~Ciel - Chase

Probably their best single out of their latest one's they've released, although, Drink It Down isn't bad...oh and Good Luck My Way XD.

Anyway, L'arc~en~Ciel are performing in London for the first time in April and I'm going to see them!! There was no way I was passing that opportunity up. It's gonna be awesome, I can't friggin' wait!! My second ever concert and it's them!! YES!! YES!! bounce bounce.
Back to top Go down
Glyphon

Glyphon

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 27 EmptySun 18 Mar 2012, 02:50

You Me At Six - The Swarm.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 27 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 17:43

Def Leppard - White Lightning
Back to top Go down
EdanaxPhobos

EdanaxPhobos

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 27 EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012, 15:09

In-a-godda- da-vida~IronButterfly

GAH! I have returned
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 27 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012, 11:28

Yay!! ^_^. Pity the place has died...

Kage wrote:

Anyway, L'arc~en~Ciel are performing in London for the first time in April and I'm going to see them!! There was no way I was passing that opportunity up. It's gonna be awesome, I can't friggin' wait!! My second ever concert and it's them!! YES!! YES!! bounce bounce.

I forgot to mention that the concert was brilliant Very Happy. L'Arc~en~Ciel are just as good live as they are in the studio, and seeing them up close was so cool!! They performed at the IndigO2 area of the O2. The waiting in the line for about an hour and a half was crap, and the waiting within the venue for the same amount of time; the concert was meant to start at 7:30pm, it didn't get going 'til about, 9:45. Mind you, there was meant to be an opening act, but I'd assume there were some problems and so they didn't perform.
However the luckiest thing ever happened to me and my sis: our tickets were for the rear balcony and we were just stood around chatting, when this lady who works there came up to us and said something along the lines of "we have two spare tickets for King's Row (front of the balcony, seated area), they're the last two, here you are." At first I thought it was a scam, but then I actually saw the genuine tickets and practically felt like I was five years old at Christmas again. We were over the moon. The two girls that were next to us on the balcony got given some aswell, just before us, and we spoke for a little about how uber lucky we were to get those tickets.
It was an absolutly amazing concert and the most memorable thing about it was something so funny that happened to my sis: the bassist, Tetsu, was throwing out bananas to the crowd, for some odd reason, and he threw one up to the balcony area and it hit my sis in the head lol. Pity the girl behind her caught it...oh well. It was still hilarious to see it bounce into the row behind us XD.
It was definately worth the long wait, and missing the last train so we were stranded in London for the night ^^'. Not so fun when your legs are aching from all the jumping and your wondering around somewhere you have no knowledge of at midnight lol. We managed to guilt a hotel receptionist into letting us have a room for the night though, despite not having any ID. See, there are nice people left in the world lol.

----

Anyway...

Suzuki Konomi - Choir Jail
Back to top Go down
Glyphon

Glyphon

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 27 EmptyFri 04 May 2012, 19:15

^ Glad you enjoyed your concert, Kage!

-

Architects - BTN.
Back to top Go down
The Emperor

The Emperor

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 27 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012, 21:42

Elton John - Rocket Man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to?
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WITCH-United :: Extra :: The Other Truth-
Jump to: