WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic

Go down 
+11
Ashan ' Rai
xXOrubeXx
*~Cassedy_Duel~*
haylin_o2
cornelia's #1 fan
♥hay lin♥
Kage
Irma's #1 Fan
Supercutie12
*//ROCK -N- ROLL GIRL
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Will Vandom

W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic - Page 6 EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 12:32

CANNOT BE BETTER!
Back to top Go down
http://geniebee123.tumblr.com
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Will Vandom

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic - Page 6 EmptyWed 05 Jan 2011, 22:25

Go again! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Just wanna get ya back on track Wink
Back to top Go down
http://geniebee123.tumblr.com
Irma's #1 Fan

Irma's #1 Fan

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Drake Spartan

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic - Page 6 EmptySun 30 Jan 2011, 13:40

Awesome, sis! Write more! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://halowarriorsforever.webs.com
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic - Page 6 EmptySun 30 Jan 2011, 14:19

Thanks, guys! Here's some more for my fans:

Will picked the Heart of Kandrakar up from the floor, holding it in her hand. "Well, guess we got the Heart too."

Wyona got up weakly, quivering with pain. "T-That Heart isn't yours to keep, Vandom," she stuttered. "It's ours. Give it back to me."

"I'm not giving it back, Wyona. It always was and always will be rightfully mine. The Oracle was stupid in giving the Heart to you."

"No, Will. You're wrong. We are the true guardians. You may think you own that Heart just because you have more power. But you're wrong. The Heart isn't yours if you don't deserve it. So, even if you have it, it's not truly yours."

"Shut up, Wyona."

"You're just jealous of the five of us. You five are cowards! You don't deserve to be W.I.T.C.H.. You're a bitch, Will. A self-absorbed bitch."

"SHUT UP!" Will punched Wyona across the face, knocking her out. "Dark Angels, I have to leave. I'll see you all soon." And with that, she changed back into a human and transported herself to Phobos.

Phobos smiled. "Hello, Will."

"Phoby, I'm starving...can we go out to eat?"

"I was just about to bring you to the finest restaurant in town." He kissed her cheek, making her blush. They stepped out the door together, making their way to one of the finest eateries in town.

They bought a table and some food, then took their seats. Will looked at the menu. "Hmmm....I wonder what to eat..."

"Wouldn't it help if you looked at the Hors d'oeuvres first?" Phobos laughed. "Appetizers are always first."

"Oh yeah! I forgot about the appetizers...but the croutons look even better. Salads are a la mode, though..."

"You and I don't need salads, we're too thin."

"Oh, calm your hubris."

Will smiled and ordered salads for appetizers, then chicken for the entre, with plenty of noodles. When the food arrived, Will ate with manners. She didn't want to look like a pig in front of Phobos. At one point, she bit into a crouton and made a face; for it had no flavor. "Ugh...no flavor. Ew..." she said, reaching for a napkin.

They continued eating, and once they were done, they made their way out of the restaurant.

Phobos turned to Will and asked, "Where to now, darling?"

"Hmmmm....I'd like to go shopping."

"Anything you want." Phobos took her hand and together, they made their way into a nearby clothing store.

Last edited by *~Dark Crystal Queen~* on Mon 28 Nov 2011, 09:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
Supercutie12

Supercutie12

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Christina Rhinestone

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic - Page 6 EmptySat 07 May 2011, 22:43

Write more, write more! Shocked
Back to top Go down
The Emperor

The Emperor

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2012, 07:25

That's really good, I have always wondered how the guardians would act like it they were evil, especially Will. I can't wait to read more of it Very Happy. Please post more soon for us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic   W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

W.I.T.C.H.-The REAL Guardians Fanfic
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6