WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What did you do today?

Go down 
+12
Glyphon
Deimo-Fobosu
marnie_witchjdr
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
♥hay lin♥
Dark Sapphire Angel
Irma's #1 Fan
Soliar.x
xXOrubeXx
GeneralHawk
Kage
witch_girl_forever
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

What did you do today? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 10:11

Oh God >_< Woke up this morning at 6:45 and it was chucking it down. It was nice yesterday! Warm even. Typical british weather ¬_¬ So my dad offered to give me a lift like a few streets down from school because I usualy bike but it REALLY wasn't biking weather. So I phoned my friend but it turns out her dad could give us a lift anyway because he works at the other college down the road.

So I walked up to my friends house and my jeans managed to get dripping wet and they stayed that way for the rest of the day. I also have a non-waterproof bag for school... Because I'm clever like that... And that's still wet! But I put a carrier bag inside of it to stop my college stuff getting wet. Anyway, we were just down the road from college and my nice STRONG brolly that I took because I wasn't biking decided it wanted to turn inside out and snap in multiple places... Yay. So I got into school and then got stressed because I couldn't open my locker (I was trying to open the wrong one -__-). I then started to look for my other umbrella (the one that fits in my bag for when I'm biking) - It has somehow magically disapperead. I took off my coat to put it in my locker and the inside of one sleeve has sort of... died. Oh and then I got a headache last period and some girl I've made friends with at college just wouldn't talk to me, apparently I act like I don't want to be friends with her because I don't include her in the conversation... But to include someone they kinda have to want to actually join in? I don't even know anymore xP

Ah well! Despite my complaining I'm in a good mood and it's my friend's 17th tomorrow! Very Happy Though I'm working 8:30-6:30 XD
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 17:55

@soliar.x sounds eventful! And i totally get where your coming from with the girl not joining in on conversatio. I have a situation like that with this chick named erika on siwm team. she always wants to talk to me but i like to talk in a large group with my friends she hates it. I told her no one is going to exclude you! Geez >Sad

Today i transfered out of advance geometry! THANK GOD! After i went to yearbook and damn i love that class. Today is the big game against out rival school so we put on our mascott tattoes and painted our faces and nails and got ready for the big game! We took picutres and it was truly one of the greatest moments of my life <3 English we had a disscuion about abuse and in business class me and dominque flirted as usual. I dont like him and he doesnt like me but we flirt and pretend like were dating buts its all a joke we dont mean it. The pep ralley was awesome like they always are Smile practice was tiring and stressful now im waiting for my friend to pick me up so we can go to the football game! Woo! And tommorow im having my first ever house party! YAYS! I got the okay from my parents after weeks of convinceing and tommorow is the big day finally i hope this party rocks otherwise i'll feel like a loser.... and that would stink. So YAYS this weekend is going to be EPIC...
Back to top Go down
http://theinsaneopinionatedperson.webs.com/
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Will Vandom

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 19:12

Friday we had a food fight. A PB&J landed smack in my hair. Totally the other way around! Cuz, you use PB to get gum out. Well, not totally the other way around, but still... Anyways, there are these people in the pool which just HAPPENS to be a few yards from our apartment, and they've been in there all day. I can swear, I can just go in there and cannonball on that stupid yelling child and kill it. Razz I'm not that devilish-or am I? *DUN DUN DUN*
Back to top Go down
http://geniebee123.tumblr.com
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 23:49

^Oh I would so jump on the child to shut him/her up...& for kicks, obviously Twisted Evil. Children are so bloody annoying, especially when they won't be quiet.
Oh, wow. That reminds me of when me, my sis & our friend were frightening this younger girl, when we were younger. Our friend said something like: "If I look at you funny, the Devil's going to eat your soul." & he flipped over his eyelid & crossed his eyes, which caused her to run off down the road screaming & crying. We laughed our asses off.

Hmm, today...not much has happened: Played Phantasy Star Zero for the DS & completed another dungeon. Meh, wasn't too difficult...boss was a little annoying though. Then I played Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep for the PSP & completed the Radiant Garden stage. Defeated two bosses, first of which was fairly simple, but the second one was very frustrating: long range & constantly teleported ¬_¬. He was just as irritating on KH2, but at least you had the ability to knock his projectiles back in his face on that one. After that, me & my friend played Monster Hunter Tri & killed/captured this one monster like 8-9 times to get the items we wanted. Bloody thing still won't give me what I want >.<. Oh well, just have to keep on trying I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010, 12:41

^ I've always wanted to play Kingdom Hearts :\ Never had the chance to and I don't think I have the console to :\

Today I went to college, and found out my friend had been in a collision (the same one who was 17 on Saturday). She was in a car crash on her first lesson and the driving instructor has been critical (she's stable now though). My friend fractured her pelvis >_< and she's gunna be in hospital for a few days now (even though she's been home today...) but she's really shaken up and, knowing her, guilty about the instructor. Gunna go up to see her tomorrow! (:

But yeah after that huge bombshell I went to tutorial where we're doing CoPE, we have to plan a discussion... I hate talking in front of people I don't know though, so I'm gunna fail miserably. After that it was Geography and then I had a 2 1/2 hour gap then went to business with the girl who can't decide whether she wants to be my friend or not. Turns out I was the one not talking to her..? Even though she angled her chair away from mine and acted like I was dirt on the bottom of her shoe >_< Sometimes I want to go back to primary school... where the majority of my friends were guys. Though they're all idiots now >_<

Also managed to see my ex... MILES from his house. He's on benefits and gets full EMA, yet he can afford a runescape membership and converse trainers despite the fact he owes another of my friends 40 quid. I'm not gunna continue anymore or I'll just go on a rant about EMA ¬_¬ I mean it's not like any of them actually spend it on school stuff, they getlike the same amount I do working Saturdays sometimes and that goes on my college stuff! AGH! Everyone should get it! Or should only be allowed to spend it on certain things. Also seeing as it goes on last years earnings one of my friends told me his dad got made redundant but he can't get EMA.

So much for not ranting Smile
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010, 20:18

Ouch! Lucky you're friend came out with the injuries she did, could've been a lot worse. I'm glad she's okay...well sort of, I suppose. A fractured pelvis isn't exactly "okay" is it?? XP.

Hmm, you're parents must have pretty good jobs if you're not elegible for EMA Sol. My parents come quite a bit under the minimum criteria, so yeah, I got £30 a week...month?? Can't remember >.<. But Like you said, nobody spent it on college stuff, I know I didn't XD. Then again, it might have actually helped if I attended my lessons, might have got a bit more then lol. I do agree with you though, everyone should be entitled to it, but the government or whoever pays it out, probably couldn't afford to pay everyone. As for your ex, he sounds like a right jerk & an idiot. Who would pay to play Runescape?? It sucks XD.

Meh, didn't do much...as usual. Played Monster Hunter Tri online again with my friend earlier today (technically yesterday) finally got what I wanted. Came off of it a little while ago actually...stupid barioth >.<. Anyway, played KH:BbS aswell, got to lvl 40 & still haven't progressed any further in the story; training XD.

Maybe I should just copy & paste earlier posts of mine. They don't differ much do they?? *sigh*...how sad.
Back to top Go down
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Valerie Ronson

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010, 07:00

Ouch yeah...that ought to be .... bad e.o poor girl .

i really want to play that Birth by sleep but i don't have the console . so instead i just go to youtube and watch the vids xD sucks at the end though.... Square Enix have a bad habit of shooing cool characters..... I hate it (lying) ...

and for today , nothing much ,starting with a bad headache is a nice start don'tcha think?? and the noise of my mother and maid and cooker shouting and exchanging recipes is really annoying.

afterwards , went with my sister to a library , she bought a book called : The Secret. i think it's about believing in your inner powers ??? or something like that. like a dude became ill ( dunno the word ) so he can't move anything in his body except his eyelids. then managed to walk and all just by believing ??? i dunno it's hard to believe in that . and so far , facebooking and boredom. sooo much fun.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010, 11:12

Kage wrote:
Ouch! Lucky you're friend came out with the injuries she did, could've been a lot worse. I'm glad she's okay...well sort of, I suppose. A fractured pelvis isn't exactly "okay" is it?? XP.

Hmm, you're parents must have pretty good jobs if you're not elegible for EMA Sol. My parents come quite a bit under the minimum criteria, so yeah, I got £30 a week...month?? Can't remember >.<. But Like you said, nobody spent it on college stuff, I know I didn't XD. Then again, it might have actually helped if I attended my lessons, might have got a bit more then lol. I do agree with you though, everyone should be entitled to it, but the government or whoever pays it out, probably couldn't afford to pay everyone. As for your ex, he sounds like a right jerk & an idiot. Who would pay to play Runescape?? It sucks XD.

Meh, didn't do much...as usual. Played Monster Hunter Tri online again with my friend earlier today (technically yesterday) finally got what I wanted. Came off of it a little while ago actually...stupid barioth >.<. Anyway, played KH:BbS aswell, got to lvl 40 & still haven't progressed any further in the story; training XD.

Maybe I should just copy & paste earlier posts of mine. They don't differ much do they?? *sigh*...how sad.

Lols, I haven't got a clue mum doesn't work due to ill health and Dad is a building manager, apparently my dad earns enough on his own, but we don't talk about income in our house. And yeah, Runescape sucks big time.

Atm I'm texting my friend in hospital because I'm gunna go visit her xP ALSO her instructor took her out on the A18, who takes someone out on an A road on their first lesson?!

Today I went to college, it rained. Again. Think that's about it really. Except I found out one of my friends is apparently "So two faced she only has two friends" her words, not mine. Another new friend wants an Ann Summers party for her 18th and said I was too innocent.
Back to top Go down
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 01:33

argh...i hate this... probably gonna write it so i can remember it , can;t save it on my pc cause i always lose my private documents somehow ( accidentally delete them... e.e ).

i just had a dream , a dream that i would give my soul , Kill , and do anything for it to happen .... but it seems so far away cause it will never happen. at least i know it wont so no need to bother trying. it's not one of those stupid dreams where ya imagine stuff .... it based on my feelings and real people i know....or better yet , knew. i don't know how , but my wish or hoping for something small to happen actually happened , and it did. so small it broke my heart to pieces and opened old wounds e.e . that much is enough for me to remember this for rest of my life la la la la.....

never mind me , the ignorant girl xD yay =p
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptySat 09 Oct 2010, 13:57

Today John Lennon would have been 70 years old Smile So today ive been wearing my grey john lennon shirt with him holding apeace saying and on the top it reads "WAR ID OVER! if you want it." Im a huge john lennon fan anf even bigger beatles fan <3 anyways im passing all my classes! YES! Friday i got a ride home from the hottest person on the siwm team and my friends sent me text messages about how much they hated if if they could come over. He only gives me a ride home because hes my neghibor... Sad after that i watched a degrassi marathon and prepared for the season premire! Which was okay. Jenna realzed being a teen mother is going to be hard and Alli decided to leave Degrassi and attend an all girl school. On the up side Clare and Eli are still together even after that little kinfe incident last season. I thought they broke up when she said "I cant be with you." And all Eli did was stay quiet. But its all okay there still together andhappy... so far so good. Hoping it'll stay that way but i doubt it cuz its rare when people stay together in degrassi. As in its only happened once and both those characters arent even on the show anymore. Then i was oging to watch a movie when in rome but i fell asleep after the season premire which was at 8 so i ended up wkaing up at freaking 7 in the morning. had cookie cake for breakfast and watched when in rome and went dress shopping for a party i have today and then after that party i have another party to go to. Im spending two hours at both then going home cuz i got yearbook things to do sunday morning.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptySat 30 Oct 2010, 10:45

Woke up at 15:30, which was good for me. Well, I was woken up earlier than that by my sis going to work, but I wanted a bit more than 5 hours sleep XD. Anyway, enough about my terrible sleeping habits.

Went to town to see if I could get a component cable for the Wii, typically the game stores didn't have any, so we won't be playing Smash Bros. Brawl tonight >.<. You see, my parents bought a LCD TV a couple of days ago, but there's a slight delay with the responce from the Wii & with a game like Smash Bros. timing is everything. Apparently the TV is converting the 480i input from the Wii & outputting it as/in 480p, which is what is causing the slight delay (we think) & it is very annoying. Hopefully, getting a component cable will fix the the problem, considering it changes the input. *sigh* Stupid TV ¬_¬.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptySat 30 Oct 2010, 12:20

3:30?! -Instert expletives here- I was in at work at 9:30 and finished at 4:30 xD

Um... Today: Got up, went to work. Got a free four finger kit kat though for answering a questionnaire which was lucky because the girl who'd gone down before me got told 'Oh this costume is the perfect size for you' and got forced to wear it - Quite a few of the employees were in Halloween costumes xD I got away with just a devil's horn headband not that I would've minded dressing up. Typically my friend, who visits every. single. Saturday ¬_¬ Told me he was 'offended as he saw me as supporting the devil' and said he was going to complain. Speaking of complaints some guy RageQuit my till D:

Then my friend met me after work and I shared the kit kat I'd got earlier from work and we went to bug our friend at Clinton's. He was wearing a Dracula costume (and it was his sister who was stuck at Wilko's with the other costume mentioned earlier).

Now I'm home - NaNo planning.
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptySat 30 Oct 2010, 19:01

today was the first day i got to wake up late. Very Happy 11:30 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy YES! Then i had to get up and go to my yearbook workshop to finish the volleyball spread. Finished yearbook duties at 5 then came home and my homecoming date, my best friend dani, cancelled on me. So i had to find someone else to go with but now im going with my friends Camielle and Laura so its all good. Then i ate a little and got ready for homecoming while listening to strutter cuz im badass like that. Wearing a little black dress, yes im that cheesy and straight hair anf flats. I must say i look pretty good Wink now im waiting for my friends to pick me up.
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptySat 30 Oct 2010, 21:46

Today I pigged out on candy and went to my friends b-day bash. Razz Nothing much. Tomorrow I'm gonna pig out some more tongue Happy All Hallows' Eve, mi amigos!
Back to top Go down
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptySun 31 Oct 2010, 16:14

well, happy Halloween everyone XD

since we don't celebrate it here , i will rant about my day.... :
anyways, i did absolutely nothing to gain advantage of Very Happy ....woke up from 7 am , why ? i dunno. just did ...so annoying. and waited till 11 (am ?? in the morning much better ) and went to my native language teach . finished , came home , waited for my other teach at 3 o'clock ( afternoon ) , for French. then waited for my Physics teach at 6 Pm . then nothing.

here , Comes my very silly , shallow , naive , selfish ? ( i dunno ) -maybe demanding is better- friend. she called , cursed me and then went off. WTF ??? called again to continue ranting. i was practically ignoring her , she was trying to pick a fight , and i am to calm and cold to fight back or to reply , not much into arguing over silly reasons. i just say K and yes and stuff to shut her off. made her more angry and so then went off again . typical of her (now while im typing she got off to talk on her mobile with another someone ...a boy ) IT is very rude . talking with me fighting over a silly reason and telling she wont ever talk to me and telling me how dump i am and ....etc then she gets a phone call from her friend and SUSPEND me on the line and i should wait for her (WTF ? ) and then.... Line went off. Tell me , What is wrong with that ? completely normal.

I HAVE crappiest luck of picking friendships. Lost my best friend. my other friends went to their countries. though we talk. and this silly person , is SUPPOSED to replace my best friend.(( keep dreaming Smile) and still , i have to write several stuff to continue this stupid routine for tomorrow. WOW my life is fun....everyday is the same. D:
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptySun 31 Oct 2010, 16:18

All Hallow's Eve to everyone Smile
Today:
I went to McDonalds and bought myself a Big Mac sandwich, large soda, and large fries (I was more than famished). Turns out I was one away from getting a million bucks, though you should not trust the fast food business. I did win a medium fries and 20 free prints from Snapfish by HP. Joy. I just redeemed the codes online. The McDonald's Monopoly thing ends tomorrow, so go out and buy yourself a filet-o-fish and soda with fries now Razz ! Anyways, Happy Halloween. Do you guys celebrate Cool? I still do Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 21:08

Laughing

Last edited by im_so_80's on Tue 11 Jan 2011, 21:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 21:13

@im_so_80's: That's just screwed up about that guy to take you to homecoming but basically ditches you @ the last second Evil or Very Mad Yeah, that's just... makes me screwy.
Today: Yelled at brother to stop eating candy. Did push ups. Took a walk. Was bored. The end Razz
Back to top Go down
Glyphon

Glyphon

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptyTue 02 Nov 2010, 14:26

Well, today I was sick at home, so not much. I went to my guitar lesson though, and I'm learning to play the song 'Last Summer' by Lostprophets. I just realised that my teacher is teaching me to play it much faster than the actual song though, which is a bit of a problem. And as of now. . . just sitting on the computer (well, the chair) listening to Bullet For My Valentine.
Back to top Go down
http://stitche-s.tumblr.com
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptyWed 03 Nov 2010, 14:25

^ Awwwh, get well soon (: I keep losing my voice at the minute xD

Today... I went to college. -_- I had a psychology mock today (Yay.) My business teacher wasn't here so we had cover work which was to make revision in some form for three areas of business we've studied. I've studied those three things: 1) In year 9 2) In year 10 3) In year 10 again 4) In year 11 revision 5) At AS Level (now) and now a sixth time, but I basically just copied all of the stuff I'd written so far. So what was the point?! I also had English [lang/lit]. We're studying 'The Colour Purple' by Angela Carter, it's so difficult to read, not as in sentence structures etc. But the topic D:

I also became a Brownie leader even though I've never been in the Rainbows, Brownies or Guides xD
Back to top Go down
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 14:29

well today was like every other day , lessons stuff and annoyance . but i managed to go and but some CD's !!!!!

i got : Fall out 3 new Vegas , Medal of honor , Call of Duty black ops , Front mission evolved , Fable 3 ( YAY !! ) , Castlevania Lord of Shadow ( YAY !!!!!!! ) , Enslaved , N3II ninety-nine Nights (don't know it but WTH..xD ) HEh and some movies too . Sooooo should buy all of those and focus on my studies but i couldn't resist D: ...
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 20:40

Today i totally aced my chemistry exam Smile so happy. I finally realized all the ppl in yearbook suck and have now seen who my REAL friends are. My BFFL jasmine texted me from her swim meet. I couldnt go Sad but what made my day was holding HIS hand Smile were STILL not together cuz of Laura but i have a feeling me and arthur are kinda falling for eachother. i hope. If not im fighting a hopeless case and moving on but things are going well. The only thing left is for us to have the talk and tell Laura and pary she takes it okay
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 20:15

Haven't done much, as usual. My friend stayed over on saturday & we played Smash Bros. for a bit. Then my friend played Epic Mickey for couple of hours & it looks like a pretty good game. Probably going to be really short & easy to complete though.
Kung-Fu was fun...except really hurting myself when we were stretching. I was doing the splits & my leg started to hurt, like it had been doing lately & it wasn't the usual pain that accompanies stretching. It was a more like a sharp stinging sort of pain. Anyway, I decided to ignore it & kept in the position - bad idea. I felt something shift in my leg & the stinging sensation got worse & shot all the way through the back of my upper leg. Now it just hurts constantly >.<. Oh well, it's my own fault, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010, 09:39

:\ Ouuucch, hope that gets better soon :\

Today I got my first snow day in... EVER. And of course like the 'mature and responsible young woman' I am, with three AS exams coming up in January I of course revised... Oh wait no I didn't; I finished the 10K I had left of my NaNo and went to build a snowman.

Yeah, I am the most mature person ever.
Back to top Go down
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 05:43

talking about maturity , my Teacher totally called my mother and told her how Responsible i am for NOT taking my education and degree seriously....Epic fail >.> got a lecture for a total hour and and a serious warning of snatching my PC away !!! NOOOOOOOOOOO T.T

they don't understand the pressure i'm under !!!! annoying pops Neutral

* I hope your leg feels better Kage , that must really hurt, makes me wonder if i should start taking sports more often...such a lazy bum i am...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you do today?
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next