WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What did you do today?

Go down 
+12
Glyphon
Deimo-Fobosu
marnie_witchjdr
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
♥hay lin♥
Dark Sapphire Angel
Irma's #1 Fan
Soliar.x
xXOrubeXx
GeneralHawk
Kage
witch_girl_forever
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
marnie_witchjdr

marnie_witchjdr

What did you do today? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 01:34

i woke up early
i'll study 4 literature as i write an exam on monday
i'll also study 4 chemistry(<3) as i adore it and i may make comics if i have time...
i'll connnect to msn and talk to my crazy friends
if i have time,i'll update my w.i.t.c.h. fan club....
Back to top Go down
http://clubs.pathfinder.gr/witchmagic
marnie_witchjdr

marnie_witchjdr

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Nov 2009, 03:10

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* wrote:
I woke up around 9am, watched TV until 12:00 pm, picked up my dad from work, I ate, then I read and then went trick-or-treating. Yay!

SO U HAD A VERY NICE DAY!!!
I WISH WE HAD TRICK OR TREAT IN GREECE TOO...
WE HAVE OTHER CELEBRATIONS,AS NICE AS YOURS...
Back to top Go down
http://clubs.pathfinder.gr/witchmagic
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Nov 2009, 10:42

NaNoWriMo.

Okay so I did my paper round too but that's what it feels like...
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Nov 2009, 20:28

I did not do much today...well yesterday, technically, considering the time (03:27 XD).

Kung-Fu was great fun as usual ^^. The warm up was really tiring this lesson though. Usually they are not so bad...Oh well. Guess I just did not have any energy today XD. Oh yeah, & the stretching went badly too. My right knee just will not allow me to go down as far as I used too in the splits >.<. I think it is screwed. It does not hurt doing anything else, just the splits. So annoying...
Anyway on a lighter note, my instructors say I have made improvements on my hand blocks & Set 5!! (which is called "Fi Lung Si" rough translation: Finger Movement of the Dragon). Sets are just...well a set (XD) of attacking & blocking techniques done in sequence.

So, yay!! Go me!! Slowly creeping my way towards my Grading for my Purple Sash lol.
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyWed 02 Dec 2009, 23:07

2day i went 2 skool.... and i passed my journalisim quiz! (i made like a 72 but still) and me amanda and maricruz laughed the whole hour... just a littel hipyer. then i geography i drew a dinosaur on the board! And Tess called me a crack head... in algebra i took a nap and listened to blink-182 while joe played with my hair. then in biology we had a substitute (yays) and we did nothing but cause chaos... at lunch the line got real long so i talked to my friends amyy daniel and kyle wating for my friend alex who i usually hav lunch with. when he came we sat down and we just talked and listened to music. then i shouted "im sooo hungry!" and he told me i could hav cut with him, he was in the front. I was like "THANKS FOR TELLING ME! THAT INFO COULD HAV BEEN USEFUL B4 THE LINE CLOSED! he sed he was sorry and offered me A FRY. UNO FRY. ONE FRY. then he tried tickling me... but i was super pissed off. then in spanish my teacher gave us like 10 pages of work! in english we read more odyssey.... in swimming me and sarah were the only 1s to show up (its not snowing, it doesnt snow in texas. but it was 50 degrees) so coach just sed practice flipturns. then i got home ate... (finally) watched south park while i was texting celebry and then i got on facebook and tlked 2 my cuzin and friend Dani then i played my guitar and my pik turned green which was gross cuz it used 2 b white. then i texted alexa. then i posted my dinosaur on facebook and tess and pedro admitted it was a awesome - o - saurus! now im writting this texting my best friend in the whole world Melvin! were gonna hang friday. and saturday is gonna suck. i hav a project to do with some classmates and a swim meet... IN 50 DEGREE WEATHER.... and melvin just sent me this text "im rocking out to jingle bells!" im going to tell him hes gone insane...
Back to top Go down
http://theinsaneopinionatedperson.webs.com/
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 17:51

2day i had a giant fight in class (biology) luckily i hav the greatest friends ever and Brianna defended me in some intresting words! it wasnt a fist fight... it was a verbal fight.... me and some ppl hav problems..... and also 2day my boyfriend broke up with me! He walked me to class and just said "hey u get what i trying to say ealier today right?" (he had tried to imply during lunch that he didnt want to be 2gthr anymore) and i replied "yeah i get it alex." yeah today sucked..... luckily i have the worlds greatest friends who r going to pick me up and have a special surprise for me to make me feel better!
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 20:36

Aww...that sucks. The way you wrote about him it seemed like it was going well for you both...Oh well. Some things are just never meant to last. I hope you & your friends have a good time with what ever they have planned Very Happy.

---

Meh, I was really lazy again today. Went to bed at 06:00 & I didn't get up until 17:30 >.<. 11 hours sleep!! I have really got to get out of that routine...I'm sleeping my life away lol. I really should go to bed earlier, but my body has gotten used to it. *sigh* Oh well, I only have myself to blame XD.

Anyway, I've pretty much spent most of the day...err evening I should say, watching anime. Wolf's Rain to be precise. It is rather interesting. Oh, & I watched that Orphan movie. It was not all that good...& that is pretty much it XD.
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 13:43

Kage wrote:
Aww...that sucks. The way you wrote about him it seemed like it was going well for you both...Oh well. Some things are just never meant to last. I hope you & your friends have a good time with what ever they have planned Very Happy.

Thx... i thought everything was going well. His ex girlfriend had finally excepted the fact he dumped her for me and had finally moved on. My friends took me to see Old Dogs where the song you and me and all the people played and Alexa started laughing cuz that was one of the many songs he would play me on guitar. I gave her a death stare and told her it wasnt funny. She apoligized and then we went home and watched texas chainsaw massacre, FOR THE 100TH TIME! After the movie Dani thought some music would make me feel better. One problem, the song guardian angel played! And i yelled YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!? Dani tried to change it but the knob wouldnt turn! Alexa kept saying "Holy ****" Shyla laughed and said "Wow that sucks!" and Sharon tried covering my ears! Guardian Angel was the song he would play me during lunch. We would sing together and sometimes he owuld try to teach me how to play the song on his guitar (id epically fail) but it was sweet, in a way it was our song. Dani hitting the radio and trying to turn the knob when finally she just unplugged it! After the catashrohe my friends pointing out all his flaws. It was so much fun. They were all true. But the most imporatnant thing my friend Sharon pointed out was what he wrote on his jeans. About 3 days b4 he broke my heart he had written "I <3 Sara" on his jeans in sharpie. I started laughing like crazy! He will NEVER forget me now! Hahahahahaha! I remember when he said "Do you like my jeans?" and i saw and i said "Oh my gosh... is that written in sharpie!?" Alex laughed and nodded. He said he only wrote what was true and i told him that I <3 sara may be the best thing ever written on a pair of jeans. Now when he moves on to another girl hes gonna hav to explain my name. They made me feel so much better. In the morning my friend Alexa's mother had some construction ppl over to fix the washing machine for clothes and the construction guy's name was Juan.... I froze and Dani put her arm around me and said "Dude maybe we should go and have some ice cream." Alex's first name was Juan. His middle name was Alex. After the ice cream Sharon made me delete all my facebook pictures of him. I kept 4 of them. The one with me, him, my friends amy and daniel. and one of him eating (it looked funny) and one of him just smiling. and one of him at a choir concert yawning. they dropped me off and told me that i'll move on and that hes just another ex. But for some reason when he broke up with me it hurt more than any other of my ex's.

Im so deleting this off my ipod.

Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 17:29

today (actually this whole week is final week) i had two finals. actually i took none. I took a LONG needed nap in journalism! she moved our final to friday (which is my birthday) but oh well. Then i went to algebra and she made the ppl who failed re take the final. I passed the final (with like a 70) so i didnt do anything. Only me, odette, eric, joe and jasmine passed. Odette jasmine and i napped on the couch 2gthr then odette started telling jokes which wer hilarous and then joe tried creeping us out with his hand which was all scraped up after a skate board accident. ew. Then i went to biology in which i had another fianl but i have a 96 in that class so i exempted it! i did nothing but listen to blondie for two hours straight.... and some journey. After i went to lunch and alex hadlunch with me... everything was okay. Kinda akward but okay. We sat close like we used to and he put my sweater over his face. he said he didnt feel good. then my friends amy and daniel started arguing and they went outside... i hope amy and daniel dont break up. They had a long talk outside. Alex then took off my sweater and asked for my phone. and begged please please please and i said no no no no! then he tickeled me and tried to make me laugh. just like the old days. when the bell finally rang we walked together to the bus area place (skool ened at 1:25 today) and then he said one more day. and i said u remembered! (tommrow is my birthday!) we laughed and talked then we parted. i got home and went on facebook and my friend alana called me. now im typing this thinking about alex Smile and everything that happened today. cuz im still not over him : |
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 11:29

Today was fun, it snowed on and off all day Very Happy

I also got my secret santa present. Speaking of SECRET Santa, I'm the best SECRET Santa around. Except for the part a couple of weekends ago when I grabbed the girl I was buying for, dragged her to the shop, pointed to the musical carousel thing (she wanted a music box... Yeah it was hard to find) and said, "Tamar do you want this?!" So yeah, i'm so secret. Although Tay said she already knew it was me 'cause I would've told her if it wasn't.

Erm, the first part of the day was pretty uneventful and included my grumpy physics teacher closing the blinds so our class (which had all turned into five year olds) couldn't stare out of the window anymore.

Oh a lot of the classes I was in involved discussion about an 'appreciation group' on Facebook which was devoted to two teachers, it had been found because the teachers are allowed to add sixth formers according to my RE teacher so some of them got invited (by the people who just did, 'invite all friends') and thats how the school found out.

And most of the class spent their time in ICT (last lesson) talking about 'proper snow' as it had finally turned into well... proper snow as opposed to the stuff we've been having through the past through days. Apparently the South have had snow for days, so now us northerners get the fun Very Happy

Meh, now i'm sat here posting this whilst trying to think of what to put on the front cover of my business book that I'm allowed to, and want to, decorate. I'm out of ideas Sad
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 12:31

yesterday was amazing Smile

i woke up and opened presents 4 my birthday! then i went ot school and hugged Bianca and told her its my birthday! my friend brandy gave me a cupcake and bianca some cookies and laura a candy cane! thier all so sweet and Alex passed by me and we just looked at eachother. i think he smiled at me.. idk.... his birthday is next sunday (yes im 10 days older) then i went to take my journalism final which i made a 68 on.... EPIC FAIL.... then i told mariana merry christmas! and she rolled her eyes at me. she hates me... shes convinced i stole her boyfriend.... school ended at 10 yesterday! after school my friends sharon and alexa and me went to the movies and saw the princess and the frog and we all cried! it was soooooo sad and i yelled THE FROG JUST HAD TO PLAY UKALALEI! it made me think of alex... cuz he acts like prince naveen.... then in the car we parked and just acted like idiots! this really cute guy walked by the car and sharon yelled "my friend sara is single!" and we all laughed and watched the guy look a tus funny! i have it all on camerea! then we went swimming AND IT WAS FREEZING! we spent most of the time in the jacuzzi and laura came and we joked all night talking. when it got real cold we left and had pizza and cake. then we listened to music and talked and alexa text micheal all night. from 10:00PM to 3:30AM.... she wont admit it but she loves him.... sharon got tired of her ringtone so she attacked her and they had this huge fight. not mean nad stuff but jokeinlyg and they were kidding rolling on the floor and tickling eachother then they dragged me down with them and we rolled around ticklling eachother and listening to music. when know ur eneemy came on i started lauging hard... perfection. then we stopped and watched little kid movies and sharon and i got bored so we started singing lid lie by taylor swift cuz it fits us perfectly. we both know everything about chirs and alex but if u asked us if we still loved them, we'd lie. chris fave color - blue. alex fave color - black and red. chris born - july 24 alex born - december 28. and so much more. and alexa just sat there and text. then theres my fave lyric hed never tell u but he can play guitar. couldnt be more perfect. we all fell asleep and in the morning we played hangman and had pizza again. we watched the rest of our movie and alexa was still texting micheal. they just went home. now im typing this listneing to id lie. oh an di changed the lyrics to the song another picture to burn! so that the song fit me!

i hate that stupid old pickup truck u nevr let me drive - i hate that stupid olf red guitar you nevr let me play

you redneck heartbreak whose really bad at lying - you emo heartbreak whose really bad at sympathy
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 13:48

xD Today was fun!

I celebrated Christmas... In town! And at Pizza hut.

Oh and stupid clumsy me almost fell down in the snow a few hundred times. Lovely compacted icy slippery snow Very Happy

So yeah I celebrated Christmas because my best friend who moved to Sheffield came down for the day so some of us went to see her and give her christmas presents Very Happy We also coloured in ice age booklets with crayons, because we're all five at heart xD

And now I'm sat reading a script one of my friends created and loving (sort of) how much the casting reflects real life.
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 15:09

yays! 2say me and dani r gonna hav a movie day at her house then go to the mall! imma excited Smile i havent seen my Dani bug in 4ever!
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 20:16

today was epic.... me and my friend dani went to the mall (again) and wow. The first store we went to was hot topic and there were some cute guys that wer following me and dani got scared so we left but they kept following us around the mall. finally i turned and sed "what!?" and they said they loved my flyleaf shirt and they said that we probably had a lot in common. And it was cool until Dani yelled "GO AWAY SCARY EMO BOYS!" and she grabbed me and ran. i was so bummed! then there was this ghetto guy and he checked out dani and she yelled! so i told her thats what u get for wearing a red tanktop and shorts. After that we met up with dani's friend angel. we hung out for a little while but he left cuz he was christmas shopping with his mommy.... i yelled fail... epic fail.... he told me i was just a lame emo chicka... then i yelled i dont speak spanish! after me and dani ate pizza and shared a XL sprite and salad. then this guy with a green hat walked by and dani went all googoo eyed. after we went to clairs and bought a penguin 4 her boyfriend and we saw the green hat guy again and this time she smiled. after we saw some guys at the video store and i had to... introduce myself :p they were 2 cute. so i did and we talked and we saw the green hat guy again and he said hi this time and dani just got super red. after we went to look at shoes at journeys and we saw the video store guys again and this time they asked 4 our #'s and i said no offense but i dont know you. they said it was cool and they left. then we saw the green hat guy again and dani and him lauged at eachother and i got fustrated so we followed green hat guy until a giant crowd came and we lost him! Dani kept saying i have a boyfriend! but if her and kuni break up she'll regret not talking 2 green hat guy. then we left and the car wouldnt start! we felt like failures. we only spent like $60. Dani bought a v neck shirt that said 11:11PM i wished 4 and (cough: fake) juicy purse. I bought a green day shirt that said 21 Guns and a new buckle wrist band cuz i had lost like 5 buckles on mine! thats it... thats all we bought.... we went into like 100 stores and came out with 2 items each. In total the both of us had $300 and all we bought was shirts. I almost bought this plaid blouse with a little skull but i thought about it and i realized i didnt have any jeans to match cuz the blouse was a bright neon pink and it would look hidous. i also saw this secondhand sernade shirt but i was to lazy to ask for a medium. then i dropped off dani and got home showed my dad what i bought and he said "Why?" and i said "cuz green day is awesome!" and he asked 4 his money back that i didnt spend and i told him i needed it cuz me and dani wer gonna go to the outlets 2mrw and c what was on sale and he sed to stop shopping cuz apperantly i hav a problem. I do not have a problem. if ur gonna hand me money imma gonna spend it. me and dani love to shop. yesterday at the mall we bought more stuff. i bought another paramore shirt some skinny black jeans that were ruffeled on the sides with a pink chain. And dani bought a yellow sundress with some green sandles and a wierd headband. me and dani r so different. dani is this boho preppy girly girl and im a punk rocker so wen we shop 2gthr we take turns 4 stores. there is one thing we can agree on is wet seal. once me and dani spent like $200 there on accerseriose and a hoodies cuz they had a hoodie sale. 8$ for a hoodie and get the 2nd half price! of course imma gonna overload on hoodies! we hav a problem. everytime wer depressed we go to the mall flirt and shop. i remeber another time we went to jcpenny and bought like 100 bracelets. 2day we spent like 3 hours at the juicy store cuz dani couldnt decide which purse looked cuter. then she decided saw the price and left cuz it was like $500 so she went to some mecalnious shop and bought the same purse but it was fake juicy. i told her with some magic marker it could work. then i looked at my bag and realized how different we really are. Her purse was black with white lineing and read Juciy coutre and the bag she was buying said Coture (cuz it was a fake) and was purple with a green bow. And my bag was black with white stripes and said my chemical romance. My hair was black teased and fell straight down. hers was long and wavy that fell with little curls. i was wearing a flyleaf shirt skinny blue jeans and a ton of buckle wrist bands. she was wearing a red tanktop and ripped shorts and some sparkly bangles. she was wearing light girly makeup and i was wearing thick black eyeliner with mascarea. she had on a faint blue liner with skin tone shadow and faint gloss. she was wearing sneakers and i was wearing converse. we are complety 2 different ppl. idk how we get along but we do! wer best friends! y? idk... she dates these nice sweet guys and the guys i date so far have all been jerks... perhaps wer friends cuz we love to see the sign that says Sale or Clearence... or maybe its 4 the simple reason weve known eachother since we were 8... idk what it is! but without dani id die!
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 12:37

Ugh well I was meant to be off school today but then I thought I should 'Do the right thing and take advantage of extra coursework opportunities' so I went in for ICT.

Too bad I forgot the chocolate for the IT teachers Razz Oh yeah and BOTH my ICT teachers were complaining about which IT course I should be catching up on (because I was stupid and took on an extra course) Oh and not forgetting the fact that me and my friend were listening to 'We love you Doctor Freeman' (God I need that game.)

I then went and helped my grandparents with their Christmas tree.

Last edited by Soliar.x on Thu 24 Dec 2009, 02:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 14:51

today not much is happeneing. My mom and Dad arent letting me go out today. My friend Alexa and her friends Vikky and Sebastin invited me to go to the movies and then lunch and Dani wanted to go shopping at the outlets but when i asked my parents they yelled at me. They said you havent been home all vacation! (my high school went on break on the 18 (which was my bday)) and that friday i saw a movie went swimming (for fun) with some friends and they slept over. After they left i went to my friends dani house and slept the night there then i went home and went to the mall with dani and then the next day me and dani went to the mall again (cuz we love to shop and cuz its christmas everything is on sale) and the ppl at the mall wer freaking out cuz they said they could have sworn they just saw us the day b4 and we said that it was all dream! (which it wasnt we had just been to the mall the day b4) so i was supposed to go out 2day but my parents r angry cuz i havent been home. little do they know i made plans with my friend alana to go for pizza 2mrw and after go rollar blading at the rink (yes we still have a rollar blading rink) we want to go rollar blading cuz it doesnt snow in texas! as we speak its 8. degreeres outside. so now im in my pjs BORED TO DEATH typing this and texting my friend pedro. i wana get out of the house soooo bad. my parents rnt even paying attention to me! so y does it matter weather im home or not! i woke up at 6AM this morning cuz my friend Jasmine wanted to know if i was going to swim practice... but i was too lazy to put my suit on so i told her i was sleepy and i'll just go next week for hell week. she said k and if i dont go to hell week she gonna kick my..... ok enough of that. so i fell back asleep until my housekeeper came and asked me to go upstairs cuz she wanted to clean my room. so i had to move to the bedroom upstairs WHERE THERE ARE NO CURTAINS SO THE SUN SHUN IN MY EYES PRACTIALLY BLINDING ME! and i had to sleep facedown in my pillow (which smelled like Sharon for some wierd reason) and the air condition was on 85 and my blanket was super thick so i had to get up and chage it which made down staris colder 2 (down stairs was on 68) so down stairs was now like 60 degrees and my dad yelled at me "SARA WHY DID U DO THAT!?" and i tol dhim cuz we live in texas therfore its freakin hot! then i went to sleep until 11 (yes lunch time) cuz my mom said i was being lazy. so she made me get up and go down stairs and i went to the couch down stairs and fell asleep there until she made me get up again and said i was the laziest daughter in the world. so i got up and changed just so shed stop yelling. and i saw my hair. haha... it was a mess. so i put it in a pony tail and put some shorts on and a white shirt i didnt feel like getting dressed completly. cuz i couldnt find my makeup bag for one, and second all my jeans were in the dryer and i was too lazy to put on a good pretty shirt. so now im typing this and texting and listening to taking back sunday. next i might really change just cuz for some wierd reason my shirt smells like sharon which is wierd cuz i lend her the shirt a super long time ago and i washed it twice and it still smells like her. not that she smells bad but i smell like abercrombie and i cant stand that place. which is funny cuz neither can she cuz sharon dresses like me with skinny black jeans and a concert or band shirt soidk y it smells like abercrombie.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 18:32

Meh sleeping in until 11 is not lazy. Sleeping in until 5 in evening, now that's lazy XD.

Well, I haven't done much today, as per usual. Watched Hellsing Ultimate OVA 4 & 5 because I was bored. I had seen 1, 2 & 3 ages ago & I can still remember what happened, so I figured I may as well continue watching it. Typical abundance of blood spurting everywhere & dead people being paraded around on sharp, pointy sticks, which made me smile Twisted Evil. Oh there were lots of explosions too, as London was being bombed by vampiric Nazis XD. Oh & the Vatican were doing what they do best: slaugtering & smushing the heads of those who go against the "will of God" (mainly the vampires, but this one dude wants to destroy the vampire hunters as well lol).

My parents have been moaning at me bacause I brought down three big bags full of my cuddly toys (which is only about 1/3 of them) from my room a few days ago, beacause they need to be washed. They have been sitting those bags for months & they smell awful. They say I should take them back up stairs bacause there's no room for them in the kitchen & that I should just bring down a few at a time, but there's not really much space for them in my room either. Oh & I can only wash about 8-10 at a time, because "there's no where for them to dry" as my mother puts it >.<. She says I should just leave it until Summer so I can hang them on the line. Screw that. They need to be washed, now. I'm not waiting that long with them smelling that bad. Most of them can not be washed in the washing machine either, so it's going to take me a good while to get all 200-odd of them clean. Oh well, I'll get there eventually.
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 21:37

today o woke up and went to the mall with my mom to christmas shop where i saw a guy in a red tie and black shirt... and i nearly killed him! He dressed like Alex. Then i yelled hey you and he turned around but ti wasnt him... then i went to my grandparents and i found these automatic message thingys so i sent them to alexa. they said things like "srry i missed ur call i was in a meeting' and 'call back at...' and 'where is the meeting' and im running late we will meet at...' and so on and alexa got really annyoey and pissed off... it was funny! she text the funniest things like "WHAT MEETING ARE OYU TALKING ABOUT!?" and "WE JUST WENT OUT SUNDAY!" and "DO YOU LOVE ME!? I DONT THINK MICHEAL WILL APPROVE!" and "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND SARA UR NOT OVER UR EX!" and my fave "YOUR HERE!? WTF! STALKER!" and "WHAT DO U MEAN WHAT R WE HAVING 4 DINNER!? IM NOT EVEN IN TOWN!" then i told her ok ok i stop... it was sooo funny! then i got on facebook and talked to my other friend alex (i know 4 different alex ppl) and we talked about ac/dc and how foofighters sound like the googoo dolls. then i talked to my cousin a little bit and took a new profile picture of myself for facebook Smile im sooo perty! then Dani text me "albert just hit on me" and i told her Hit him back! and she sed no i mean asked me out to a movie and then he sed it doesnt matter what we watch cuz i'll be watching u. and i told her just tell him u hav a boyfriend. and then she sed well i kinda like him. and i sed IM TELLING KUNI! which is her boyfriend. she sed she gonna go but shes brining me2. then i charged my phone cuz i been texting all day. then i made some icons. so sweet <3 now im typiing this listeing to music. next i might watch a movie. either serendipty or coffesions of a shopoholic. i feel like watching a chick flick. and 2mrw is christmas eve! which means in 4 days it will alex's birthday... and imm gonna get him a big plate of nachos then dump them on his head and say LOSER! u do not ever break my heart or you'll have nacho hair for a week!
Back to top Go down
GeneralHawk

GeneralHawk

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 17:37

yuck, the last 2 days I did nothing but work and sleep, damn 14 hour work shifts...
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 21:26

Today i woke up and my sister dropped the stocking holder on her head... ouch. then i got a funny text from my friend alana. id tell what it said but i dont want to get in trouble! Then i did my makeup and my eyeliner broke.... great. so i had to use my moms. then i spent about 5 hours on facebook talking to my friends and then i went to church and then my grandmas. then i got a text that confused me. i got a foward from my friend celebry reading 2009 is almost over! tell somthing youve always wanted to tell me before the year ends or i'll never know and you'll have to go thought 2010 wondering! at the end it said foward and send to all your friends. so i text celbry back that without her support this year with all the drama that happened between me and some ppl i would hav died! she txt back welcome! then i fowarded it to everyone in my contacts list... which was a bad idea cuz i got like 100 replies! most were ur cool and thz 4 help this year and stuff like that... but my best friend in the enitre world, the person i tell everything to, that i spend most of my time with and is always there is Melvin. Yes, my best friend is a guy. Anyways.... he sent me "i love you." which confused me. i love him like my brother. idk.... im still not over alex. It doesnt matter. i know we'll talk it over and we'll stay best friends.
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 17:23

Today i went to journalism and waited for my teacher listening to my ipod when Alex walked by and i was okay with it. Then he walked by again. and again and again! Finally i didnt see him come back. I tried to stay awake in journalism... so difficult. In geography I studied for an exam for journey to the center of the earth. Then on my way to algebra i saw Joe who is one of my bestfriends! i hugged the life out of him! i hadnt seen him in 3 weeks since they transfered him out of my algebra and chirtsmas vacation didnt help. I went to algebra and a brown backpack was there and the owner of it was Alex. Since we got back from christmas vacation he always goes to my algebra before the bell rings. It makes me so mad. Does he not get that he dumped me therfore im trying to get over him! He said and Hi and left. jasmine told me to ignore him. Biology was SUPER boring. Lunch i sat with Amt and Daniel and we talked about random stuff. Then guess who walks by eating an apple (the fruit i hate! im algeric to apples) acting as if he doesnt see me even though im in front of him and walks casually by to only god knows where. We ignored him and went slong with our lives. Spanish me and Sarah had to make a dialouge in spanish of course. Epic Fail.... and this is becuz were both hispanic. English was well.... : ) over christmas break i had a normal conversation with Alex. No not my EX alex a different Alex. Me and Alex had been rivals always competng with eachother since 6th grade. Now in high school nothing had changed except over break. We had a long conversation about music. A common intrest. We Instant messaged fro hours then i realized are we freinds now? So many years of arguing and has the hatchet been buried? well school started again he smiled at me for the first time. And maybe just maybe ive fallen for the enemy. Well sat together in english today and did a assignment to. He was wearing a Tool (the band) shirt and i was wearing a MTV vintage shirt. We talked and it was fun. Then i saw Alex (my ex) in the hall talking to some pretty girl and rolled my eyes and kept going. BUT I KNOW he saw me beacuse i was walked in front of him for him to see im still here and alive and you suck.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 11:31

The past few days have been stressful... Well meh, it's results time for English and Maths GCSE's (Yeaaah, I got the results i really really wanted Very Happy) And It was report day for year 11s and parents evening in a week so it has been a mad crazy dash to get appointments... Very Happy And today I found out that the headteacher really has been to see Gordon Brown whereas I just thought they were making fun of me 'cause I'm so gullible >_<

I'm now sat stealing my friend's facebook fish (I usually ignore that application but she is out somewhere and I'm bored and evil Twisted Evil )

Oh and now the phone line has gone down Very Happy
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 19:20

WOOOOO! I feel like finally the world is on my side! I decided to ignore Alex the whole week and it worked great. Im almost over him, even though my heart still punds when i see him. My friends Dani met a new guy at her school named Matt who is Beatle obsessed like me so she wants us to meet soon. And he sed hed love to meet me and that i was hot cuz she showed him my picture and that anyone who loves the beatles has him already. So im excited to meet him Smile he goes to her skool then i went to swim practice and me, dani, laura, sharon and alexa made plans to go to the mall and buy a giant cookie cake on saturday. Gonna rock. and i hav meet i love meets. Plus i just got a call and i got accpeted into this club at skool (i cant put the name srry) and im soo happy cuz i really wanted to be in it. It was a great opprutunity and hard to get into but i did it! Im excited. Ive finally buried the hatchet with Jessica and Mariana. So no more verbal fights and hatered. Its all good now. Everyhting seems to fianlly falling into place : )
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 18:41

considering leaving... well. i dont know. Im having problems with a lot of people on my swim team and me and alex broke up and im not doing too well. Okay im actually really getting over him and trying to move on but eveytime i see him with marianan i cant help but hurt a little. Home is alright but i have a severe injury to my foot. Im really hating school rite now and really just want to leave...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 19:38

Lol Created a new RPG (for Raelin, yet again) and am celebrating having five members so far!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you do today?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next