WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What did you do today?

Go down 
+12
Glyphon
Deimo-Fobosu
marnie_witchjdr
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
♥hay lin♥
Dark Sapphire Angel
Irma's #1 Fan
Soliar.x
xXOrubeXx
GeneralHawk
Kage
witch_girl_forever
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
chooby123

chooby123

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

What did you do today? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 11:01

That must have been really upsetting for you Sad I am home educated so I don't need to go for exams and stuff, although my first lesson starts about 7:30am in the morning!!

Anyhow! on to my day, Today i got up about 9:00 (I layed in! its our xmas holiday!) then layed in bed for another hour and a half! (now THATS a lazy bum for ya Razz ) then got up, looked for something to eat... chilled out, played nintendo ds, had a Mordheim battle with my dad (I WON!!!) Went on computer, started writing this and then later i'm going to watch UP with the family then probably bed Smile Lazy days
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebestwitchwebsite.webs.com
willvandomrocks

willvandomrocks

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Will Vandom

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 17:46

I made a new topic on this site in this topic (The Other Truth). Made zillions of banners. Made a blog post and designed my blog a different way. Posted here. Went to Costco. Worked on a project. Went to bed at 12AM (that counts as today Very Happy). Went to the dentist for sealings. Chilled at my neighbor's house a bit. Sighed. Almost dozed off. Got hyper. Sat around impatiently waiting for tomorrow. Went to guitar lessons. Read. Sighed. Posted this.
Back to top Go down
http://geniebee123.tumblr.com
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 EmptyTue 11 Jan 2011, 22:03

remember when i said all was well with arthur? that me and laura and best friends again and all is well? wow was i stupid then Very Happy for weeks he's been hot and cold. one day he wants to be with me. next day its like i dont exisist. we text all the time. skip swimming to hang out. were chemistry partners. were great friends and its obvious we should be more. everyone agrees. but just when all is smooth and well and right he screws it up and gives me the cold shoulder. today he ignored me in chemistry. i smiled at him and he just starred and sat back down. he usually always walks me to theater. today he didnt say a word and to top it off alexis, who is dedicated to ruining my life, walked with us and antoganized us. after me and arthur parted he started talking and walking her to class. in swimming i didnt exisist. always sits close to me. back of the bus today. today he talked for what seemed like forever to rebecca. shes a freaking freshman. i love rebecca but shes knows how i feel about him. he waved and smiled the team meeting and i thought to me, no to rebecca. we always do a cheer after practice and the one they did today was the one i created and i was in the back crying. it was only him that ruined my day it was holly who practically called told me i was a know it all loser. it broke me down. got home and deleted 102 facebook friends. checked my grades and im failing 3/8 classes. im so sick of high school please let it end already Sad
Back to top Go down
http://theinsaneopinionatedperson.webs.com/
Witchygirl

Witchygirl

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Valerie Ronson

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 06:45

Life is a joke i tell you , cracks on us whenever it's possible . Yeah , i know that now . So , today's pretty much nothing special . Just surfing the Net like usual , Looking at DeviantArt , Gaiaonline , Tumblr , my favorite Artists blogs and stuff like that . Facebook is a bore , oh wait , it's always boring . *sigh* I'm desperately hoping my sister would take me out today , since i haven't got my driver license yet , or a car for that matter . Pops are So ignoring me at that issue . SO lame of them , lame , lame ...Lame . >.> College starts soon , not too excited about that either . Meh .
Back to top Go down
The Emperor

The Emperor

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2012, 21:16

I've been busy today, I'm been up since 4 am. I'm spending time with my family posting a little here and watch a little W.I.T.C.H. while I type this post Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you do today?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7