WITCH-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary replacement of the WITCH-United.net forum based on the W.I.T.C.H. cartoons and comics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What did you do today?

Go down 
+12
Glyphon
Deimo-Fobosu
marnie_witchjdr
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
♥hay lin♥
Dark Sapphire Angel
Irma's #1 Fan
Soliar.x
xXOrubeXx
GeneralHawk
Kage
witch_girl_forever
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Xarsus Aufero

What did you do today? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 20:31

Raelin...Raelin?? That sounds familiar...was she your awesomely-powerful telekenetic character that you used in the RP on the old W-U??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 21:04

yea! Except...Raelin already had a story! Lol

And its now an RPG XD
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 16:30

Today was ehh.... they didnt let me swim cuz i broke the tendon in my foot so i got to sit in the sun and melt.... and Alex is so jealous. Okay well i have this friend named Joe who is like my bestfriend and like a brother to me. He knows my whole family (aunts, parents, granparents even) and everything and hes a great friend to my cousin and me (i introduced joe to my cousin) and i never inroduced him to alex cuz it never occured to me that i should. Well today me and Joe were talking listening to taking back sunday on my ipod sharing earphones and he was telling me about a gig (show) he did last night and how he almost broke his drumset and that the guitarist in his band quit on him and how pissed joe is and blah blah blah.... well alex saw us and froze and got red and stared it was so funny then at lunch he asked me a million questions about joe and who was he and blah blah and we had lunch (me and alex) he was soooo jealkous it was sooooo funny. I told joe and he said EW DUDE! YOUR LIKE SISTER! and i told him i told him were close friends... and joe said that if i use him he will never pretend hes ringo starr with me again. I said alex isnt worth it. and then i went to swim practice and melted. after i went home and now im waitng for my friend Mary to come over just to hang out and have a friday noght together. we havent hung out in a while due to school :/ so it'll be fun. Were gonna watch Love and other disasters its brittany murpheys last movie. Mary is the coooliest.... she has blonde hair and its elevated as tall mount rushmore. A LOT of hair spray... it looks cool though. it looks like shes wearing a bump it but its hairspray. And she puts on multi color eyeliner and has these big eye lashes. she wears a band/concert/music related t shirt much like mine and a purple and black plaid hoodie and she has i swear like 20 pairs of the same black skinny jeans. shes super cool though and chill. kinda quiet until u get to know her then shes super loud... and i mean LOUD. So am i... so i cant complain really : )
Back to top Go down
http://theinsaneopinionatedperson.webs.com/
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Jan 2010, 10:40

Went prom dress shopping Razz It was surprisingly fun and I absolutely love the dress (which my grandparents ended up buying :') 'Cause of my English and Maths results. Me and my mum were also making up ridiculous prices to my dad on the way home xD)

I also flapped for the rest of the day after figuring out that nearly every limo/mode of transport for eight in Lincolnshire was booked Razz

So yeah today in January has completely been about the prom...

... Which is in July (:
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Jan 2010, 14:14

Soliar.x wrote:
Went prom dress shopping Razz It was surprisingly fun and I absolutely love the dress (which my grandparents ended up buying :') 'Cause of my English and Maths results. Me and my mum were also making up ridiculous prices to my dad on the way home xD)

I also flapped for the rest of the day after figuring out that nearly every limo/mode of transport for eight in Lincolnshire was booked Razz

So yeah today in January has completely been about the prom...

... Which is in July (:

AW! That sounds like fun! Hope its a day filled with happiness Smile

Yesterday mary came over and we rick rolled a bunch of people. We called a ton of people and played that stupid song. The response was hilarous. We prank called people all night. It was SUPER funny.... After my parents ordered us pizza a HUGE pizza.... it was GINORMOUS! I mean HUGE! As big as the kitchen table, it didnt even fit in the car.... total disaster... we only had a slice each... to big. Then we played rockband in which we tagged oursleves as Paul Mccartney and John Lennon. Awesomeness. Mary went home at 10 or 11PM. Just before her curfew. Today i woke up at 11 (dad got mad 4 me sleeping in; he says lazy ppl dont amount ot anything and i looked at him like "Im in swimming, club organaztions, advance placement courses and maintian socail status and reputation and ur yellinh at me for being lazy!?") Then i put on my new breakfast club shirt (that my friend laura bought me on a trip to the mall; she wasnt here for my birthday) and some short shorts and new knee high neon socks my dad bought me Smile my left foot looks huge cuz im wearing a bandaged cast cuz i broke one of my foot tendons... but the doctor takes the bandage off monday. and for the first time in a long time i put on my glasses. I hate my glasses i look so nerdy but i put them on. then i ate some pizza and had a glass of water. Love water. Watched Across the universe and then tough love and basically had a lazy day. I didnt go to swim practice beacuse of my foot so i really didnt know what to do. I feel so useless. Fianlly i decided to put on my makeup cuz i wanted to go somewhere But my hair didnt feel like coroperating so i said screw this only put on a little makeup and put my hair in a pony tail. I almost threw my straightner to the wall but then id be screwed for life. Now im bored out of my mind....
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 08:08

Went into town to buy 'Lord Of The Flies' for English Lit Smile

I also bought a giant gobstopper which is wearing my tongue down faster than I can wear it down! xD
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 11:48

lol yeah, I know what you mean. I remember having one of them when I was younger. It took me about a week to finish it XD.

Hmm...let's see what did I do today...oh yeah, sat my ass down in a chair & played World of Warcraft for about 6 hours straight XD. The only time I got up was...just now actually lol ^^'. (I was playing on my sis' laptop & now I'm using the family PC). I really didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did & you really lose track of time when playing, well I did anyway XD. I remember I started playing at about 12:30, next thing I knew it was 17:20 lol. I blame my friend!! He plays it all the time & now he's got me into it!! Damn him!! Razz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 14:46

LOL

I drew a new pic of Prince Phobos!
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 19:48

Yesterday was amazing. School was okay. But when swimming came round; amazing. The bus drove us to celests house were we partied and cried. First we took a huge group picture and kristina put this bright blue eyeliner on everyone and we put horsie tattoes on evry1 (which is our mascott) and then we ate like pigs. We all gave speeches at the end and it was nothing but water works. We were all so clsoe. This was truly the end of an era. We had become a family and the season was ending and it was time to say goodbye. It was sooooo sad. I left and cried all night. The next morning i woke up and said, its game imte. Put on my suit and went to what was ot be my last swim meet. For this year. I did awesome! WE WON THE DISTRICTS! We celebrated and drew go blue and gold on our faces it was amazing filled with tears and laughter and love. Family. After they were all going to have dinner somwhere but i told them that i was tired. They were disappointed at first but said ok. Of course my fellow swimmers laura and jasmine didnt want me to be alone so they came to my house and we played rock band. After they left Alexa called me and said...

"Sara, um... im in a cop car."

Oh my gosh. I dont know what her a sharon did but tonight they got in serious trouuble. Now i have to deal with thier stupidty. They just cant keep out of trouble. Now im SOOOOOO tired and ready to pass out.
Back to top Go down
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*
*~Dark Crystal Queen~*

RPG Character Info
Character Name: Evangeline Crystale

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 18:41

Went to school, listened to Evanescence, and had a phone call with my crush. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://witchfansunite.blogspot.com/
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 20:38

Monday they sent me home early at school. I went to lunch where my friend David got worried cuz i looked sick so he practially dragged me to the nurse. Then the nurse sent me home. Tuesday i stayed home and watched like 7 hours of desperate housewives. Today i got out of school early cuz i had a hair appointment. And i look great with my new cut. I love it! Tommorow is the only normal day im having. Friday im going out of town so i wont be in school again. YEEPEE! I mean BOOHOO! Im excited to get out. Today it rained all day (i loved it) and journalism was B-O-R-I-N-G and Geography was boring. Plus i found out we have a test tommorow. Yay. Algebra was stupid as usual. The calss is so pointless. Biology was ridiclous. I got paired up with the dumbest people. Spanish was ehh. And i left learly during english. So yeah thats it.
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 18:12

Today was good. I woke up and got to school early and joe told me about zak starskey and how he wanted a english accent. Joe with an english accent not good. Then journalism and geography sucked as usual. Algebra was once agan boring. Biology my teacher did my spiral for me. Im so thankful. Lunch i saw Alex and he saw me then he jumped out of line. Then me and my friend jenny wakled around where i saw Alex again and he said hi. And said hi. End of conversation. Spanish i argued with this new guy. English i took marianas test and hid it in a pile of reviews from our final which was like 3 months ago that our teacher had forgotten to grade. So the teacher got angry with mariana and i silently giggeled. REVENAGE. Im sorry but shes a ***** to me all the time and she is convinced i stole her boyfriend. Mariana is Alex's ex girlfriend and they starte dating only a few days after i met him then he broke up with her and when i asked around why they all told me becuz he lieks som1 else and when i asked who they said YOU! ME! So i asked him and he said it was true and the rest is history <3 or now </3 so since then mariana has been out to get me. Swimming i worked my butt off and very tired bye bye.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 22:36

Oh she so deserved that lol. Nice one Very Happy.

Meh, I got up, went on the comp & browsed the net for a bit. Then I got bored, so I watched a few episodes of 07 Ghost (anime) & then the net started to run really slowly & the videos wouldn't play >.<. Resorted to listening to music for a bit & did all that I could of the puzzles in the paper. At around 1 am, I went to see what was on TV...nothing as usual ¬_¬. All those channels & there's nothing worth watching??!! Bloody ridiculous...So I then decided I was going to start Castlevania: Lament Of Innocence, for the PS2, again. Done 1 out of 5 dungeons, well 6 I suppose. The tower leading to the last two bosses takes a while to clear. Oh damn...I hate the last boss. He's such a pain in the ass...stupid scythe & exploding skulls Mad. Man even the optional boss you unlock at the end of the game is easier >.<. Oh, well. He is Death, so I suppose he has to be some sort of challenge lol.

So as you can see, well read, I had a very eventful day XD.
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Feb 2010, 00:02

OH MY GOSH.... Friday was EPIC. It was March 2009 when i had learned they were making a movie out of the lightning thief so i set a countdown until FEBUARY 12, 2010 so friday i was physched to see peryc jackson and the olympians.... and it was SCREWED UP. it was as if Chris Columbus picked up the book and guessed what happened in it. It was completly differenrt. Not only that but when me and my friends went to the theater it was packed. I thought i was the only Lightning theif fan. i was sooooo wrong. everyone and ther dog was there. But other than that it was a good movie. I saw again today too with my friend laura. After i watched i love you beth cooper on netflix. And i realized somthing. In the movie Beth has this cute and strong and supposbly perfect boyfrined. Well Then the nerdy guy asks her what does she see in him. And Beth responded "At first he was nice. Respectful. Made me laugh. And when we were together everything seemed perfect. And everyone said how great and perfect we looked. And i knew he was an ass hole but i kept making excuses for him. Going back, falling back. Trying to ignore that he was truly an ass." And i realized i have been doing the same thing to Alex. Ive always known he wasnt the greatest guy and i made excuses to why. Oh and tommorow im seeing percy jackson again fot the third time <3 love those books!
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 09:02

CAME HOM! TO MY OWN BED! <3 God I missed it Razz Travelodges are so tiny (:

Yeah I came back from my three day trip to London with my friend and her family. I got to the top of St Paul's and acted like any good tourist should Very Happy And went to the Science Museum (which was a bit meh as most of it you had ts queue for ages or pay for, but they have this thing called listening post which is really cool (: )

I also did the London Bridge experience but didn't go in for the second part (cause I get panic attacks, but I ended up getting one anyway cause the fire alarm went off and I was all alone in the cafe... but meh...).

Um... we also saw THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA! Very Happy Which was amazingly brilliant! We did a boat tour on the Thames and went shopping down Oxford Street (And in Harrods, Hamleys and Liberty, but I didn't buy anything from Harrods or Liberty... Seriously you should see the price tags! Shocked

Although I do hate being a tourist Razz

-Right then I'm off to go listen to some Phantom of the Opera songs Very Happy -
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 17:44

Today was my friend Mary's birthday!!! She pierced her ear! It looks so cooool! Its a black rod that starts from the top of her ear and strechtes to the bottom. Its sooooo cooool! I wish my mom would let me pierce my ear more. Mary has like 30 piercings.... i have two... and the two piercings i have are the two piercings my mother had done to me when i was born. A small pierce on my left and right ear. Thats it. EVERY girl has a piercing on the ears. Its like girl tradition! But i want 30 rings on my ear like mary! Anyways today i had lunch wiht Amy and Alex... again... Amy and Daniel broke up and me and alex are a bit akward. The other day he was making fun of me and i told him im going to start ignoring you and he yelled NOOO! and grabbed my legs apolgizing. Today we just ate and things were quiet. Until it started pouring rain and me and amy ran outside and played child games. Ring around the rosie and stuff like that Smile after i went to english where i told Mary how awesome she looked and at swim practice i barely did anything but swish my hair back and fourth. Tommorow me and amry are going to a concert together. AESOMENESS! No one BIG just a concert with a few local bands in our town. Me and Mary love concerts <3 When Flyleaf came to town we went together and sang Fully ALive all night
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 10:49

Sixth form IB open day Razz

Did a group 4 project (basically a science activity) about survival but me and my friend, Bry, spent two periods researching coconuts... Seriously... They are useful for LOADS, they used to use the fluid for blood transfusions o_O Um... Then I did a period of English and we did a monologue from 'Talking Heads 2' the one from the wife of the Yorkshire ripper. Last two lessons we had a choice of CAS activity so I did sign language.

Then I biked home... In the strong winds and snow which usually wouldn't have bothered me but halfway home I got a flat tyre so crossed the road late, my friend Tamar assumed I was just being hesitant to cross the road as per usual so biked off so I walked home praying the tire wouldn't come off and my intertube would not get stuck in my chain so I have to carry my bike home... again.

Now I'm sat eating cherry flavoured Pacman ghost sweets that I got from London Very Happy But they're making my tongue tingle. Razz
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb 2010, 18:36

ive felt dead this whole weekend. i got grounded so im not aloud to do anything. as in im not even supposed to be on the internet. friday i came home and watched about a boy. Saturday got up and bought cirque du freak: the vampires assistant on netflix. then watched 12 celebirty murders (john lennon was #Cool and the wacthed 20 unsolved crimes, then 15 crimes: too young to kill. Then went to eat at some healthy organic place with my mom. kissed the TV... percy jackson trailer came up on the television screen so i kissed the screen. then watched project runway. went to and today got up and watched E! news and ate a kids burger.
Worked on yearbook and watched a what i like about you marathon and cirque du freak again.
Back to top Go down
GeneralHawk

GeneralHawk

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 20:17

Worked all day today, got Yu-Gi-Oh cards and a BBQ chicken steak after I got done work.
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 18:55

went to school and my friends ambushed me. Very painful. Went to geography and used the internet connection from my ipod to check concert dates called my dad in the middle of class and told him to buy me tickets to see bret micheals. He said fine but i have to keep my grades up. Then in algebra my friend catt painted my nails and eric bragged about his new girlfriend. Biology was just as boring as ever. Went home during lunch for a dental appointment. Came home after dentis ate pizza and watched cirque du freak. then mary came over and me and mary spammed all our friends on facebook. or tried to. I have 120 facebook friends from my school and mary has 168. i think we only spammed like 12 ppl.... FAIL. then she went home and i drank some pineapple juice and alexa called me saying she wants to hang friday but im hanging with mary friday so me and alexa hanging saturday instead. Now im typing this wishing someone would text me.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 12:48

We got a new bunny today & he's the cutest little thing ever!! albino. Somebody that my mom knows asked her if she wanted it, because it didn't get along with the other bunnies they had. He's only four months old. He's a light brown, ochre colour with darker areas around the tips of his ears & near his nose ^^. He's a little timid, as all young one's are, & he also clawed my hand when I picked him up lol.

Haven't decided on a name for him yet though...hmm...maybe Cinnamon??. Blah, I don't know. We'll decide on something eventually Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 01:15

Naaaawh! ^-^ I used to have a rabbit... Called Charlie Very Happy He was awesome, I had him from like year 1 to year 6 and he even moved house with us. Although when we got him in his outside run thing he used to dig under it and run around the garden xD Oh God, my friend had a rabbit so they named HIM Harley (short for Harlequin) but the other month she took HIM to the vet and him is a her, ahh good times, SHE'S now called Pandora, though why they couldn't stick with the name I don't know Razz

Seeing as it's the morning I can't post what I did today yet T_T But yesterday we finally got the laptop fixed after a full factory restore but I've lost ALL of my coursework. Let's hope my coursework isn't asked for moderation, but I hope the teachers haven't lost it Razz Yesterday I also filled in the first leavers book I've been asked to fill in >_< Secondary school ending is only a couple of months away now T_T
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

RPG Character Info

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 12:26

Aww, that's a shame. Harley is a much better name than Pandora imo. She should have kept it the same.

All your pieces of corsework (well, your copies) are gone?? O_O That's not good. Like you said, I really hope they don't need altering, otherwise you'll be doing what I did with my science corsework - re-writing it. Oh God, that was a complete nightmare. I spent ages on that damn thing then it magically jumped into another dimention when it came to handing it in. I did it all by hand too...I had to pretty much rush the re-write, because I only had 2 weeks until the deadline...Oh well, I got a decent mark for it anyway XD.

You finish school in June, is it?? That must mean your exams are coming up or have started maybe??...meh, I don't know any more lol. Good luck with them anyway!!

Well, we've had the little fluff ball two days & he's a right little bugger. He's stripped off some of the wallpaper, trimmed a few edges of the bookshelves, eaten half a flap of a cardboard box & severed my sister's internet cable XD. Oh, & he also peed all over my friend while he was holding him lol. Go bunny!!

Well, I continued playing FF13 today. It's a good game, so far, but I'm not fond of the leveling system. It reminds me too much of FF10's Sphere Grid sytem & that, imo, was horrible. On a lighter note, I like the characters (except the whiney little emo brat, he's just annoying) & the battle system is easy to get to grips with although it seemed confusing at first. The graphics are really awesome too. There's so much detail & the movement is really fluid ^^.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

RPG Character Info
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 13:28

Another dimension huh? That's tough... Maybe mine are there too? Very Happy But yeah we break up at the very end of May for 'Study Leave' meaning half the year will spend their time getting drunk and hanging around tormenting tourists at the beach and in town. Thanks for the luck, I'll need it but there's considerably less pressure cause I did my Maths and English GCSE's last November, I've already done a few science modules and I've got half GCSE's in RE and Citizenship which has taken away A LOT of exams... Yet I've still managed to land myself a two hour geography exam on my birthday and a higher French reading paper... Oh and that night I'll be revising for business... Cool

And go rabbit! Very Happy Gah... I want a pet! Smile

Today... Mother's day... Got up at 8, watched some Ashes to Ashes and then went and did my paper round... My Thursday paper round... Yeah... Then we went to visit Grandma Very Happy and then we ate and after dinner went to see my nan! Very Happy Today's been kinda calm... for once, which is good.

(Wow I try not to use Emoticons but I can't help it >_< )
Back to top Go down
witch_girl_forever

witch_girl_forever

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 EmptyFri 02 Apr 2010, 00:07

Well today was intresting. I've bene having a hard week but today everything seemed to change. You see my friend (EX friend) Yumi was supposed to help me out on a project. It was a partner project but while i was prininting some info i got on facebook and yumi got mad and stormed off left took all my work and didnt it without me. Later she said a few mean words to me i cant repeat. So i creid and cried all night. the sadness continued into the next day. I went to teh bathroom first period after i saw Yumi in the hall laughing with ALexa and Sharon. My best friends. Or so i thought. I left to the bathrooom crying. I've been having lots of differences with my friends lately. And yumi was the fianl staw that broke me. So i feel to the floor crying when i noticed a insrption on the stall door. "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." I wasnt sure how or when but there it was. I reconize dit from teh cinderlla story with Hilary Duff but that one quote showed up to me at that one point when i needed it most. Like someones watching over me. I left head held high where i saw Amy and Jasmine. I had met them this year in swimming. They were both people who were almost mym opposite. Jasmine has wavy blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. Boys follow her around awaiting for her just to say hello. Girls want to be her friend just to say i know jasmine. I met her when i showed up to practice one day too early. She was there smiling away texting. I had always thought of her as superficail and a bit spoiled. I had known her since 6th grade but never spoken a word to her. She waved to me and i sat beside her gave her a half smile and she offered me some crackers. We ate and talked and before i knew it jasmine and i had become almost best friends in the last 4 months. This was somting Alexa and Sharon hated. Amy I met wating for the swim bus. She liekd my shirt. It was grey that read "War is over if you want it!" with john lennon on it. She was a fellow Lennon fan. We talked about the beatles and from there i began having lunch with her everyday with David. Amy is usually very sponationus but when shes depressed its hard to bring her back up. They came to me and wiped my face. I told them all that had happened in the last 6 days and jasmine told me "Things change. Us, best friends. They, well people who treat you like that aint even a aquantice!" Amy said "You jasmine David and I were going to be toghether for a long time!" David hugged me and replied "Your loved by us." David was someone i looked to for advice. I met him at a swim party but just said hi. We became friends at a swim meet over a conversation on mayo. Since then Amy, David, Jasmine and I had become a group. Our own clique. Jasmine understood what i was going through. Her so called freinds had posted some untrue facts abouther on the school bulltein wall. But we were here for her. Amy had broken up with Daniel and ive never seen anyone more depressed but slowly moving on. Danid is well David. The day went on with me thinking of all my best qualties. Sharon, Yumi and Alexa had made me feel so bad i forgot who iw as. So i reminded myself with help from jasmine amy and daivd. people who really loved me. Inbetween passing class i spooked jasmine and a boy came by. He showed Jasmine some picture he made in art as she got out her swim bag but a quarter fell out. I picked it up and the boy said it was his. I told him no its not. And he said yeah! i argued not and it continued until Jasmine closed her locker grabed my hand and dragged me to the bus. The boy yelled "Hey!" then he threw me another quater and left. jasmine gave me a look and we comtinued to the bus. Practice was fun as usual and the day ended with me watching the blind side. Yup ive fianlly realized who my friends are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you do today?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next